Hold my hand is available on US Itunes

Buying multiple copies merely to help boost a song on the charts is pathetic!!! It's cheating. And it doesn't count. if 300,000 have 500,000 copies then it really didn't reach 500,000 so what's the point?

It also makes fans look desperate. People weren't running out to buy four copies of Thriller in hopes it moved up the Billboard charts.

Silly.

I can not believe that we now have movement against buying multiple copies. Now that is pathetic.

Congratulations "17 posts" ...

Silly.

She no longer has a lie detector. The last one exploded with The Jacksons.

Do you remember? (I did not ask for divorce; I did not beat my son; MJ and Randy wrote Dancing Machine; etc......)

That made me laugh out loud!!

Well done for doing that MJStorm! (smile)

Guys, let's get back on topic. This is not about buying multiple copies of something (even though I could have something to say about that failed argument) or other events in the Jacson family. Let's jus keep it about HMH on US ITunes.

Thanks guys :flowers:

BTW: It is still at #30.

Finally! I've heard Hold My Hand on French radio "skyrock" this after noon, and I've heard billie jean just after, well the promotion begins slowly but surely, yet it is not an incredible promotion

^ I wouldn't worry about it. This album is not as big as her one last year. At best, the album will sell 300,000 to 350,000 each week until Christmas. If MJ hits the 400,000 projected sales then he will beat her.

I have heard estimations that Michael will sell around 610,000 because of all the pre-orders. But we'll see. I think anything is possible in Michael's business.

Even though I don't like the song I just bought it for the heck of it to support Michael.

HMH Akon released as bonus track in 2008 FREEDOM album! Saying Sony released HMH for a single as MJJ's wish is interesting! Because I want to know was MJJ's wish having the song released as a single even after the song leaked? Well, that doesn't matter now! I bought several copies! I love the song! I love MJJ's voice! I bought album! Probably going to purchase more just for fun!

#26 in the US is OK considering very little promotion so far.

HMH has NEVER been officially released by AKON. - Bootlegs maybe, but nothing official.

Haven't bought it yet, but soon I will. The song gives me goosebumps!

Ohh man, What else can we do? Radio stations needs to play it to promote it as well but a lot are not doing it. I dunno what else to do.

As I expected it's over it's a failure now, sony are stupids, another day should have been released instead of HMH....

As I expected it's over it's a failure now, sony are stupids, another day should have been released instead of HMH....

Who let Debbie Downer in the party? Calm down...

It aint that serious..

The thing hasn't even taken off yet.. It's still on the runway...

It's been a week and a half basically..

Eat some more turkey...

-Dal

Who let Debbie Downer in the party? Calm down...

It aint that serious..

The thing hasn't even taken off yet.. It's still on the runway...

It's been a week and a half basically..

Eat some more turkey...

-Dal

Exactly. Most songs don't go straight to the top of the charts. Most work their way up with help of performances, radio, interviews and a music video.

Mj cannot perform it or do interviews, and radio isn't being kind. It's only been on iTunes for a week so give it a chance. The video comes in just over a week, along with Oprah, so those things should help HMH climb higher. A USA billboard top 10 hit would be incredible! Success is essential, because without a hit on the first single there is less likelihood the second single will succeed.

Back