Hold my hand is available on US Itunes

I just looked 21 for the single in the US 30 for the album wow god job guys.!!! keep it up :) O and I guess Alot of MJ fans are having a twitterthon all day tommorow. Meaning that every tweet that you do make sure #holdmyhand Is in it. Again great job and can not wait to see the new video. GO MJ GO MJ GO.!!!

If someone tells me "Hold My Hand has a good place in charts", I will say "that's because some fans bought the song several times". I'm sorry but that's disappointing to see what's going on.

Continue to try to cheat the charts buying the song several times and Sony will thank you.
You encourage them to repeat what they've done. Don't complain next time. Amen Sony.

Last edited:
If someone tells me "Hold My Hand has a good place in charts", I will say "that's because some fans bought the song several times". I'm sorry but that's disappointing to see what's going on.

Continue to try to cheat the charts buying the song several times and Sony will thank you.
You encourage them to repeat what they've done. Don't complain next time. Amen Sony.

How can someone write so much nonsense?

Do you believe Hold My Hand is in the Top 100 of the largest music store of the planet because some fans bought more than once? Sure it helps, but not enough.

I do not give a damn about Sony. I do not give a damn about you.

We are fighting for MJ's legacy. If you do not like what's happening, go there and have fun: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97954

Do you believe Hold My Hand is in the Top 100 of the largest music store of the planet because some fans bought more than once? Sure it helps, but not enough.

I do not give a damn about Sony. I do not give a damn about you.

We are fighting for MJ's legacy. If you do not like what's happening, go there and have fun: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97954
I agree with you that it's not the fact to buy the song several times that make it goes in the Top 100, that's true, I said it because I was upset to see what's going on. However, I'm sorry but that's really much more a non sense to buy a song more than once just to make it number 1. We have the impression to see children not able to accept that sometimes Michael will not always be the #1 anymore. If you try to cheat, Sony will continue in their sense to. You encourage them, that's it.

Last edited:
this song is good. hopefully it does well, because "breaking news" isnt very good. that "Michael jackson" phrase over and over near the beginning is corny and cheap sounding.

[...]
[...]

I'm also fighting for MJ's legacy you know. If we just split the subjects without "confronting" different opinions that's useless. Each people is in his world, only with other people thinking like him.

What Sony has done is disrespectful, you should just think one second, what Michael could have thought of this Breaking news... I'm sure you would had agree with him.

Last edited:
I agree with you that it's not the fact to buy the song several times that make it go in the Top 100, that's true, I said it because I was upset to see what's going on. It's really much more a non sense to buy a song more than once just to make it number 1. We have the impression to see children not able to accept that sometimes Michael will not always be the #1 anymore. If you try to cheat, Sony will continue in their sense to. You encourage them, that's it.

I'll tell you what upset me.

I get upset when fans try to sabotage attempts to put Jackson on top.

thats what fans do... if you're a fan of MJ, don't say something like that....

btw, i didn't even get HMH on iTunes. lol

thats what fans do... if you're a fan of MJ, don't say something like that....

btw, i didn't even get HMH on iTunes. lol
I was not especially pointing at you.

I just repeat one thing : "What Sony has done is disrespectful, you should just think one second, what Michael could have thought of this Breaking news... I'm sure you would had agree with him."

Do you remember how Michael was upset when Sony stopped promoting Invincible, etc ? What they are doing is so much more. Before, it was just a question of marketing. Now that's question of respecting a genius without cheating music.

I was not especially pointing at you.

I just repeat one thing : "What Sony has done is disrespectful, you should just think one second, what Michael could have thought of this Breaking news... I'm sure you would had agree with him."

Do you remember how Michael was upset when Sony stopped promoting Invincible, etc ? What they are doing is so much more. Before it was just a question of marketing. Now that's question of respect a genius without cheating the music.

What you write makes no sense. First you say that the fans can interfere with the top 100. After you change your mind. Change your version. Now writing about breaking news and Invincible.

This is a place to talk about Hold My Hand, available on U.S. Itunes.

If you want to talk about Sony, stop disturbing and go to the right place.

What you write makes no sense. First you say that the fans can interfere with the top 100. After you change your mind. Change your version. Now writing about breaking news and Invincible.

This is a place to talk about Hold My Hand, available on U.S. Itunes.

If you want to talk about Sony, stop disturbing and go to the right place.
I just said in my previous posts that I exaggerated concerning the link between the position of Hold My Hand in the charts and the action of the fans. Ok, that's it.

Concerning Invincible and the behaviour of Sony, that's to say that what they have done whereas Michael was there was not as much serious as what they are doing today. Before, it was a problem of bills, now that's a problem of human being honour.

We will not agree... I stop...

Hello? All fans are buying multiple copies of their favotire artist's singles and albums. You should see how Rihanna's label is encouraging her fans on her Facebook page to buy multiple copies of her single and gift it to their friends and families. At some point yesterday they even lowered the price to $0.99 and are offering her album for $5.00.

At least Sony aren't out there blatantly asking the fans to buy multiple copies.

This is what fans do to support their favorite act. It's always been like that, it's nothing new really. If you think MJ fans are the only ones, think again.

Hello? All fans are buying multiple copies of their favotire artist's singles and albums. You should see how Rihanna's label is encouraging her fans on her Facebook page to buy multiple copies of her single and gift it to their friends and families. At some point yesterday they even lowered the price to $0.99 and are offering her album for $5.00.

At least Sony aren't out there blatantly asking the fans to buy multiple copies.

This is what fans do to support their favorite act. It's always been like that, it's nothing new really. If you think MJ fans are the only ones, think again.

Yup! It's your money, you can do whatever you want with it as long as it's legal :D.

Update: HMH is #30 at US itunes. Don't know if that's a good thing of not, but i'm happy :D

Just in:

So everyone is aware:

The entire Cascio family will appear on Oprah to discuss the new MJ songs and the album along with Teddy Riley. The new video for Hold My Hand will also debut. All of this will happen Monday Dec 6th for an hour long episode. HUGE promotion for the new album and single.

Yup! It's your money, you can do whatever you want with it as long as it's legal :D.

Update: HMH is #30 at US itunes. Don't know if that's a good thing of not, but i'm happy :D
Awesome! :D Happy to hear that, hopefully HMH will go even higher in the next week! :)

Just in:

So everyone is aware:

The entire Cascio family will appear on Oprah to discuss the new MJ songs and the album along with Teddy Riley. The new video for Hold My Hand will also debut. All of this will happen Monday Dec 6th for an hour long episode. HUGE promotion for the new album and single.

Hope oprah has her lie detector handy, lol!

The way Teddy Riley has been acting of late he'd be better off on Jerry Springer than Oprah. Seriously!

Buying multiple copies merely to help boost a song on the charts is pathetic!!! It's cheating. And it doesn't count. if 300,000 have 500,000 copies then it really didn't reach 500,000 so what's the point?

It also makes fans look desperate. People weren't running out to buy four copies of Thriller in hopes it moved up the Billboard charts.

Silly.

Buying multiple copies merely to help boost a song on the charts is pathetic!!! It's cheating. And it doesn't count. if 300,000 have 500,000 copies then it really didn't reach 500,000 so what's the point?

It also makes fans look desperate. People weren't running out to buy four copies of Thriller in hopes it moved up the Billboard charts.

Silly.

So if people by extra copies of a single and album for Christmas presents "It's cheating"!?

People have been doing this since records first became available to buy!

You're talking nonsense!

Hope oprah has her lie detector handy, lol!

The way Teddy Riley has been acting of late he'd be better off on Jerry Springer than Oprah. Seriously!

She no longer has a lie detector. The last one exploded with The Jacksons.

Do you remember? (I did not ask for divorce; I did not beat my son; MJ and Randy wrote Dancing Machine; etc......)

So if people by extra copies of a single and album for Christmas presents "It's cheating"!?

People have been doing this since records first became available to buy!

You're talking nonsense!

Very true, music companies used to buy thousands of their own singles in order to get it to number one knowing that once it was a hit it would sell many more thousands over the following weeks.

Back