Hold my hand is available on US Itunes

up by 3 in less than 15 minutes

#31 in Canada. It will hit top 30 within the hour.

It's now 49. C'mon guys, we can get it going in the right direction. :)

During the weekend airplay usually kind of stalls, so maybe that's the reason it's falling a bit on iTunes. It's gonna pick up again on Monday. The public needs to go and buy the song, I don't think the fans can do it on their own. I really hope Sony puts an advert on iTunes' main page.

During the weekend airplay usually kind of stalls, so maybe that's the reason it's falling a bit on iTunes. It's gonna pick up again on Monday. The public needs to go and buy the song, I don't think the fans can do it on their own. I really hope Sony puts an advert on iTunes' main page.

what is the rank on us itunes right now?

I know here in Indianapolis there NOT even playing it but maybe once a day if that when "Like a G6" and "Firework" is getting blown up and also "Willow Smith - Flip my hair back and forth" Which I hate that song. All of those are getting more air play than Hold My Hand.
This isn't good at all!

Releasing it mid-week and The Beatles coming to iTunes means that there wasn't much time (if any) to give it a good spot on any of the main iTunes pages.

Hopefully it will get its own spot on the Pop or R&B/Soul pages. Or, even better, the homepage of the iTunes store. That would drive sales for the single considerably.

C'mon, Sony, PROMOTE it! We want to see MIke at the top of the charts!

if you want it, then, sony musts release proper singles like "a place with no name", "escape" "another day" or "do you know where your children are"

even "the way you love me" was a better choice than HMH...

everybody knows it except John Mac Clain...

if you want it, then, sony musts release proper singles like "a place with no name", "escape" "another day" or "do you know where your children are"

even "the way you love me" was a better choice than HMH...

everybody knows it except John Mac Clain...

You already gave your message. No need to insist.

HMH is the single. Period. Now, fans unite to make it a success.

You already gave your message. No need to insist.

HMH is the single. Period. Now, fans unite to make it a success.

No, it will be a sucess if people enjoy it...

If they don't, then HMH doesn't deserve to be a hit...

I really think HMH is a great ballad song but thats not the point to like it or not. For MJ fans, its the song MJ wanted to release so bad before his death. I think the least we can do is request this song. Thats how MJ would have wanted it.

I really think HMH is a great ballad song but thats not the point to like it or not. For MJ fans, its the song MJ wanted to release so bad before his death. I think the least we can do is request this song. Thats how MJ would have wanted it.

MJ would have liked to release it if he was alive...

But, he never said what to release if he was dead...

we all agree that "a place with no name" was THE single that would have destroy every charts in the world...Not HMH.

For what it's worth,I enjoy it.

I used to be one of the song's biggest offenders but for some reason I enjoy it now.

TBH I want this to be number 1 just to shut the haters up.

we all agree that "a place with no name" was THE single that would have destroy every charts in the world...Not HMH.

I think a duet with a very popular, contemporary artist is a much more marketable single choice than what is basically a glorified cover of a song from the '70's. HMH has much more "crossover" appeal than APWNN (though as a fan, I'd give an arm to hear it).

I think a duet with a very popular, contemporary artist is a much more marketable single choice than what is basically a glorified cover of a song from the '70's. HMH has much more "crossover" appeal than APWNN (though as a fan, I'd give an arm to hear it).

1- Akon didn't have a top 10 in the USA since 2008
2- since when Marketing is better than quality with MJ's Legacy ?
3- since when a song from 70's is not better than a song of 00's ? Is Billie Jean not better than any other RN'B tracks released in the 2000's ?

A place with no Name is an Instant Hit...No Doubt.

You're wrong

A place with no name is x1000 times better !!!

its the song MJ wanted to release so bad before his death. I think the least we can do is request this song. Thats how MJ would have wanted it.

yep, and Sony did release HMH for a single as MJ's wish...

Sony and Akon should promote HMH quickly to be a hit.

I don't understand this logic. If Michael wanted HMH released when he was alive then I don't think his wishes would have changed in death

If anything he probably would have felt that the message of the song would have been even more important.

Back