Hold my hand is available on US Itunes

Disagree strongly.

We are in the FIRST WEEK right now. HMH only hit Mj.com 4 days ago. It's coming out on iTunes country by country.

Once the song is established on radio, and Sony buys the song advertising space on the iTunes main page, the sales will boom!

Then the video will come out, allowing it to be played on music tv channels.

I think Sony will MAKE the song succeed.

I think michaeljackson.com should post a news report with all the different countries iTunes "buy song" links. Tweet daily. Facebook daily. Get in peoples face! Facebook reaches like 23 million fans alone. Post them all the link to buy it!

yup and just the fans right now the hardcore ones are the ones that have got it to 66 which is amazing just wait till it reaches everyone keep it up guys good wok damien I saw you posting everyone to buy it on twitter.

we can do ti just spread the word think about it it came out yesterday at 2pm it has not even been 24 hours and it is already 67 on the Itunes chart we can do this spread the word

Oh I'll do everything in my power to support this album. But I thought the reception was positive, turns out we were slaking way too much.

Lady Gaga was alive to promote her record. MJ is not here with us, posthumous albums are known to peak at the beginning as the fanbase rushes out to support it then it falls off the chart dramatically. I think many fans are building this project up to be another Dangeorus or Bad. If any of these 3 singles reach Top 40 on Billboard 100 that is a big accomplishment.

Lady Gaga was alive to promote her record. MJ is not here with us, posthumous albums are known to peak at the beginning as the fanbase rushes out to support it then it falls off the chart dramatically. I think many fans are building this project up to be another Dangeorus or Bad. If any of these 3 singles reach Top 40 on Billboard 100 that is a big accomplishment.

But MJ is not just "another" artist. He is always the exception to a rule. I still believe this album will exceed expectations. I have no bases, just my beliefs.

I am pretty sure MJ will go top 10 with hold my hand atleast I will try my hardest to get it there :)

Michael might not be here to promote it but Akon is, I do believe Akon will try to promote it, and Monster could be promoted by 50, Another Day by Lenny...

Michael wasn't around to promote the This Is Single, yet it reached the top 10 in the UK (No.7 if I remember correctly) and Hold My Hand is a muc better song IMO.

Michael might not be here to promote it but Akon is, I do believe Akon will try to promote it, and Monster could be promoted by 50, Another Day by Lenny...

Michael wasn't around to promote the This Is Single, yet it reached the top 10 in the UK (No.7 if I remember correctly) and Hold My Hand is a muc better song IMO.

agree keep spreading the word and the fans can always promote it

Michael is far more important and legendary than Lady Gaga or any other artist!
I don't think we should compare Michael to anybody else because they just DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to even reach his little finger!

great news guys, :) can't wait till it comes out in the UK, I know I going to end up spending all my money buying it, oh well my birthdays the day after its released :lol:.

Wow you Americans can do soooo much better, I mean #59?! It hasn't been released in the UK yet, but when it is, I plan on buying the song for friends/family.

Wow you Americans can do soooo much better, I mean #59?! It hasn't been released in the UK yet, but when it is, I plan on buying the song for friends/family.

the song has only been out for 24 hours :( I am trying as hard as I can and it is still moving up

...what a way to ruin the good vibes in this thread....ah well..it was bound to happen.....Thanks! :mello:

Back