Hold my hand is available on US Itunes

I can't wait to go to sleep, and wake up to find it in the top 10. I know it'll happen, just look how fast it's jumping!

I just saw that when I refreshed ITunes. That was fast :D

US iTunes:
4s0lde.png

Got mine downloaded on i-tunes just a short while ago! Wo-hooo!!

Will get it again on my son's account tomorrow.

It'll probably start moving further up tomorrow. East coast in the USA is gone to bed right about now (except for some of us, haha). West coasters will probably finish what's left of the evening.

With the vid back up on youtube additional exposure should get things kicked off in the morning when East coaster wake up and start the day.

Thanks to all for the updates. :flowers:

It'll probably start moving further up tomorrow. East coast in the USA is gone to bed right about now (except for some of us, haha). West coasters will probably finish what's left of the evening.

With the vid back up on youtube additional exposure should get things kicked off in the morning when East coaster wake up and start the day.

yup it will get number 1!!

Lol. Yup . I'm a west coaster and it's almost 10pm. Just bought the song on iTunes. I'm going to buy it on amazon again tomorrow. :)

Back