Hold my hand is available on US Itunes

US iTunes:

4s0lde.png

that's pretty much a clean sweep for Michael. all the songs in that pic are under his publishing arm.. i'm not sure about the dougie, but i'm sure about the others..

89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is light watching a rocket take off!!!

-Dal

just wait untill promotion really starts!! ;)

in 2 weeks he could and should get #1 not now

in my opinion

Yay for the release! :D Boo for no promotion. :(
Guess we'll just promote it ourselves. -_- Anyway, I just bought it! Still at 129. But I have a question. Does anyone know for sure what would happen if I were to buy it a few more times? - would it all still count as only once (chart-wise) since it's from the same account? :scratch:I'm not very iTunes/chart saavy. :doh:

If you purchase several copies at one time it may count as 1! One purchase on copy! If you buy several copies make sure is not under same purchase!

Remember to buy the single of Amazon as well guys!!

We gotta get Michael his 14th #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. It can be done!

does it count if i buy it on amazon? it seems like is the only place i can buy from? :)
EDIT: DAMNNNN i cant buy it from where I am... it seems like i cant help at all :(

Last edited:
Thanks for all the updates, you guys! This is very encouraging! :D

Realistically based on everything here and the momentum... I doubt HMH will crack the Top 10 in CAN, US, or UK. Top 40 is realistic at this point. There is just very little promotion and radio seems unwilling to heavily play the song. A low budget music video is not going to change it at all.

Our best chance for a #1 will be the album. I doubt any singles will hit #1.

Realistically based on everything here and the momentum... I doubt HMH will crack the Top 10 in CAN, US, or UK. Top 40 is realistic at this point. There is just very little promotion and radio seems unwilling to heavily play the song. A low budget music video is not going to change it at all.

Idk smooth this is all fans and look what we are doing :)

Well this is depressing..

Disagree strongly.

We are in the FIRST WEEK right now. HMH only hit Mj.com 4 days ago. It's coming out on iTunes country by country.

Lady gagas "just dance" was on the charts for like 3 months before FINALLY hitting #1, and ur giving up after 4 days? This stuff often takes time.

Once the song is established on radio, and Sony buys the song advertising space on the iTunes main page, the sales will boom!

Then the video will come out, allowing it to be played on music tv channels.

I think Sony will MAKE the song succeed.

I think michaeljackson.com should post a news report with all the different countries iTunes "buy song" links. Tweet daily. Facebook daily. Get in peoples face! Facebook reaches like 23 million fans alone. Post them all the link to buy it!

Back