Hold my hand is available on US Itunes

thats crazy man keep it up we can do this!!!!!!!

yea he showed me proof of purchase , and in exchange he got beyonce's "i am...tour" live audio, if sony wont promote i will lol im only doing 3pple as far as single/album exchange tho, after that ill come up with something else

Damn, from #101 to #83 in albums already.
And HMH is #117 on the Top Charts. Wooot~
Pretty awesome, hopefully it'll break into the 70's soon... :eek:

yea he showed me proof of purchase , and in exchange he got beyonce's "i am...tour" live audio, if sony wont promote i will lol im only doing 3pple as far as single/album exchange tho, after that ill come up with something else

nice man we can do this!!!!

it is 119 now and aww ivy you should atleast buy it once for Itunes think about it hold my hand number 1 in the us WOW!!!!

and IDK if you can buy it multiple times!

okay I'll download itunes, open an account and buy it just for you :D (and then buy it tomorrow from amazon)

anyone care to give me a short "itunes for dummies" lesson :)

okay I'll download itunes, open an account and buy it just for you :D kidding (and then buy it tomorrow from amazon)

anyone care to give me a short "itunes for dummies" lesson :)

ya tell me when you get to make an account anything you do not understand I will help with :)

What time did it come out? How long has the single been climbing?

HMH is at #122 in Canada (up 15 positions from last hour)

MJ's NUMBER ONES album is currently at #164 on the i-tunes album chart. MICHAEL has not cracked the top 200 as there is no advertisement for the album at all in the Canadian i-tunes.

Help!

I have never used itunes before and i signed up and everything. When I try to buy it, it says unknown error (5002). There was an error in the itunes store. Please try again later. I don't know what that means. I am using a gift card and the amount shown on top is correct.

Help!

I have never used itunes before and i signed up and everything. When I try to buy it, it says unknown error (5002). There was an error in the itunes store. Please try again later. I don't know what that means. I am using a gift card and the amount shown on top is correct.

I'm having the same problem. Just hold tight, I think there's lots of people trying to buy it.

Help!

it seems like people in canada are having the same problem try restarting your ITUNES

Back