Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I hope so too. I think he would have enjoyed it. At least he met our usernames. .. lol Since we didnt meet him in person!

Yeh it makes me :D just knowing he knew us in some kind of way.

Yeh it makes me :D just knowing he knew us in some kind of way.

:lol: I know right. So will we were chatting in this thread MJ could have very well been lurking in here and we never noticed !!!So at least her knew our usernames :p

:lol: I know right. So will we were chatting in this thread MJ could have very well been lurking in here and we never noticed !!!So at least her knew our usernames :p

Then again if he knew my username, he properly seen all my posts bout him being sexy and hot...if he did ...id be so embrassed! lol :blush:

Ohhhhh, the coincidences! Yeah, those many coincidences were a LOT of fun! LOL I have some that I remember too!

Back to his Off The Wall store day of shopping. We were having a discussion in the thread about the day that I had met him and we were wondering if he went back to his hotel after completing his promotional tour schedule or if he went straight to the airport. Well, one of the things that he bought at the Off The Wall store was that big toy airplane! I was thinking, "Oh! I guess he went to the airport!" LOL

And what about the time that MimiK told Ape, Linda and Summer if they were going to were T-shirts to the London concert with Did MJ Find Love In The Dark printed on them, that they should be green so they could easily be seen. Next thing we knew, MJ went shopping shortly afterwards wearing black pants, a green sports jacket, his fedora, sunglasses and that white mask! Now, whyyyy did he choose to wear green that day of all colors?! LOL

And then there was the time that Linda said she wanted to see him in the leopard print loin cloth and next thing we knew, he was out and about wearing those leopard pants. I guess he wanted to let her know that he had read her post. LOL

Yeahhhh, I think he found out about this thread and was having a good time with it. Hey, it's about love, spirituality and music. Things that he liked. Plus, he used to enjoy having a good laugh, right? He was a prankster. We also had the comedy goin' in here! LOL OMG, there were times when we all were just crackin' up! There was no way he could read some that stuff and not burst out laughin'!
:lol:

And then there is the time when we were talking about him being in love and Ape said, "Give her the rose already!" that is when MJ's handwritten note appeared online with the beautiful rose!
:wub:

To be the most famous man in the world, he sure knew how to do very sweet and fun things. Love him...love him...love him.

Remember the thread where someone asked him to wear a Peter Pan t-shirt? So I posted in it something like "What next? He'll bring back the silk mask again?"...and then like a couple of days later he wore the black silk mask again after YEARS of not having worn it. :lol: I do think it was just a coincidence, but it was funny! :lol:

Remember the thread where someone asked him to wear a Peter Pan t-shirt? So I posted in it something like "What next? He'll bring back the silk mask again?"...and then like a couple of days later he wore the black silk mask again after YEARS of not having worn it. :lol: I do think it was just a coincidence, but it was funny! :lol:

:lol: i remember that! I was thinking.."hes either pyshic ...or just loves our forum a lil bit too much...:ph34r:" ..:lol:

Oh my goodness! And herrrre's another one!!

What about how I was telling you guys that he had caught me off guard back in '79 by rolling his window all the way down when I walked up to talk to him and that he was sitting right next to it?!

Remember what happened shortly after I told you guys about it? He did it to a crowd of fans while riding past them in his SUV in Beverly Hills!!

Remember they were standing on the sidewalk saying, "Roll down the window, Michael! Roll down the window!!" Then, he playfully rolled it down about an inch...then another inch...and then he rolled it alllllll the way down and all the fans started screaming with excitement!! LOL

You guys remember thaaaat coincidence?! :lol:

Oh my goodness! And herrrre's another one!!

What about how I was telling you guys that he had caught me off guard back in '79 by rolling his window all the way down when I walked up to talk to him and that he was sitting right next to it?!

Remember what happened shortly after I told you guys about it? He did it to a crowd of fans while riding past them in his SUV in Beverly Hills!!

Remember they were standing on the sidewalk saying, "Roll down the window, Michael! Roll down the window!!" Then, he playfully rolled it down about an inch...then another inch...and then he rolled it alllllll the way down and all the fans started screaming with excitement!! LOL

You guys remember thaaaat coincidence?! :lol:

Yeh i remeember u tellin us that. Mike sure was a cheeky bugger hey! he loved to tease us ..god im gonna miss that so much :(

Hi Ladies! :D (and any lurking gentlemen lol)

Ah stroll down memory lane :wub:

Do you girls remember the time we were talking about "eyes" being the "windows to the soul" and somebody mentioned MJ taking off his shades ...

... then all of a sudden we got this!!????? : :wild:

mjnoshades.jpg

and this?? And a whole bunch more that day .. :wub:

mjnoshadesstaringoff.jpg

Last edited:
Lol all of us went :wild: seeing that pic! i know i did lol.

To see mikes eyes once again, like in present tense ( i hope u all know what i mean)
Id give anything and do anything for that to happen...but i know it wont and kills me inside :cry:.

I had a dream last night it was bout mike , but he wasnt in it.
Im ouside somewhere and all of a sudden i hear "bad" playing, very cleary. And all these ppl just dancing kinda like in the video, and all suddenly i see a young arnold shwagzneer ( u know the terminator guy) like playing mike 's role in way. im not sure what that part of my dream meant...but could it be saying maybe michael is okay and joyous in heaven..or could it be that mike is confused ?

Hi Ladies! :D (and any lurking gentlemen lol)

Ah stroll down memory lane :wub:

Do you girls remember the time we were talking about "eyes" being the "windows to the soul" and somebody mentioned MJ taking off his shades ...

... then all of a sudden we got this!!????? : :wild:

mjnoshades.jpg

mjnoshadesstaringoff.jpg

I remeber that day!!

mjnoshades.jpg

mjnoshadesstaringoff.jpg

SOS thanks for posting these pictures! :clapping:I love these pictures are so beautiful! :wild: The eyes of Michael... are so beautiful, sweet, pure and sincere... I love those eyes. And the smile is the most beautiful in the world...

Michael... my great eternal love! :wub::wub::wub:

*I was with some phrases in the head. I had to write them on paper. So I decided to post here. This short poem is for my dear Michael:

"This is a poem of love so sweet, so tender, so your...
It is a gift to your moments of struggle and wind and sky...
And I want to serve the poetry in a shell blue sea or a basket of wildflowers.
Maybe you can understand my love.
But if not, does not matter.
Is already declared and published in the lines and lines of this little poem.
The verse the so famous and unexpected verse that will leave you amazed, surprised, perplexed...
I love you, forgive me, but I just love you... and love you always and forever."

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwww, Those Beautiful Eyes Closed Forever, in their Eternal Rest.

Thank You for those Pictures. Lovely.

Michaels eyes look sad in the first picture. -_-

Yes he does - well I say "sad" or something ...

Same with this one ..

he looks sad here too

mjmypersonalfave.jpg

If Michael was interacting with us during that time, was he maybe trying to "tell" us something?.....and if so.......what exactly??

Last edited:
It's almost like a longing gaze, as if he wanted someone to see and feel what he was feeling inside. I dunno but it was rare that we saw his eyes when he was out and about because he always wore sunglasses. Maybe it was a message to "her"?

Personally when I look at this pic in the car I feel like he's staring right through my soul. Almost like those pictures or paintings you see where the eyes seem to follow you as you walk past. :unsure: :ph34r: This makes my heart really sad.

It's almost like a longing gaze, as if he wanted someone to see and feel what he was feeling inside. I dunno but it was rare that we saw his eyes when he was out and about because he always wore sunglasses. Maybe it was a message to "her"?

Personally when I look at this pic in the car I feel like he's staring right through my soul. Almost like those pictures or paintings you see where the eyes seem to follow you as you walk past. :unsure: :ph34r: This makes my heart really sad.
I was thinking that too (the pink part) and kept staring at it trying to 'get it' or at least figure out what if anything he was actually wanting or wishing or hoping? And since it was rare that we ever saw his eyes, plus the fact that it came on the heels of our thread topic at the time, I just couldn't help but wonder.

He also looks concerned to me too ... so, I also wondered if it could have been something much more 'personal' ... like ... "I'm sorry" ...because it could also be a 'didn't mean to hurt you' sort of look, speaking of wanting "someone" to see what he's feeling on the inside. :dunno:

...I also wonder if its, "please...do something"

SOS thanks!!!! :clapping:
I love this picture. The infinite beauty of Michael... I love the eyes of Michael. I never tire of looking at them. They are so sweet and sincere, but I always saw the sadness in their eyes, maybe I'm wrong. But they say the eyes are the mirror of the soul. :wub:

beautiful eyes but i always saw sadness in them as well.

it does sound like michael might have been spending some time with you gals/ lurking guys (lol).... as i read about all of these coincidences.... it sounds like he had fun reading the posts and communicated back with you all.

so sweet. i sure hope that he really read these posts. at least he would have known how much we adore, love, and cherished him for not just for what he gave us.... but because we loved his soul.

in all the sadness and grief... reading the last three pages makes me smile.

thank you everyone.

I think you ladies could be right about the sadness in his eyes saying something.

I remember that outfit he's wearing and the timeline of a few things during and about this time:
Wasn't Dr. Tohme Tohme still part of his camp when he wore this outfit? And wasn't it around the time of all the meetings held at at L.A. hotels in regard to the London shows?
We would later find out from him, how scared of Tohme he was( i didnt hear the audio, I'm referencing the title of that thread that was posted).

If we look and really study the body language of Michael, his security or any member of his group it seems in recent months prior to his death, these people seemed to be physically closing in on him. They seem to create almost a circle around him even as it appeared the surroundings didn't present any immediate threat to Michael or his children.

I said this in pm to a fan before he died how the body language in pic showed Michael being almost submissive to his own team and how his team acted like they were the Employer of Michael Jackson. What I picked up on from photo's and body language went beyond being hired as security to keep a client and his kids safe.

I think Michael's eyes sometimes were crying out for help to get away from the people who were around him.

Im sure i said this b4, i think that may been the reason he wore sunglasses alot- to hide the pain :(

i agree.. it makes me sad when i think about it... he's been sad for so long though.

I get the feeling he been said all his life :(

Even though there may have been times when he was happy..but i dont think the happiness really lasted.

Back