Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Wow! This is true. :clapping: When we hear the voice of the heart. The heart is never wrong and always tells the truth. :yes:

Yes that very true. Altough i tend 2 listen to my head more than my heart, it coz that how my family & some friends make me feel.

You know, I never mentioned this, but a while ago I had a very brief dream about MJ and he was on stage singing a song. He only sang a couple of lines, but it was enough for me to recognize the song. It happened to be the song, "Memories" from the musical Cats. At first I thought it was a bizarre song choice for him since he really never was a theatrical singer and I didn't see the connection with the character in the play, but then I looked up the lyrics and found it kinda interesting and pretty moving actually. It was sung by a cat named Grizabella. Here's a description of Grizabella and the lyrics to "Memories":

Grizabella - The former Glamour Cat who has lost her sparkle and now only wants to be accepted. Grizabella left the tribe when she was younger to see the world for herself. In doing so she faced the harshness of the outside world, as well as the equally harsh status of pariah in the cats' society.

Memories Lyrics from: Cats

Midnight - not a sound from the pavement.
Has the moon lost her memory,
She is smiling alone.
In the lamplight, the withered leaves collect at my feet,
And the wind begins to moan.

Memory - all alone in the moonlight.
I can smile at the old days,
I was beautiful then.
I remember the time I knew what happiness was.
Let the memory live again.

Every street light seems to beat a fatalistic warning.
Someone mutters and the streetlamp gutters,
and soon it will be morning.

Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise.
I must think of a new life,
And I mustn't give in.
When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too,
And a new day will begin.

Burnt out ends of smokey days,
the stale cold smell of morning.
The streetlamp dies, another night is over,
another day is dawning.

Touch me, it's so easy to leave me
All alone with the memory
Of my days in the sun.
If you touch me, you'll understand what happiness is.
Look, a new day has begun...

Wow i feel that song really connects to mj in a big way

I've been gone for several days just to get away from it all and cleanse my spirit and come back to sooooo much reading LOL. Here are a few thoughts for now.....:)

Blood could mean many things:

It indicates enemies who seek to tear down a successful career that is opening up before you.

To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments. If you see the word "blood" written in your dream, then it may refer to some situation in your life that is permanent and cannot be changed. If something else is written in blood, then it represents the energy you have put into a project. You have invested so much effort into something that you are not willing to give it up.

To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you. Women often dream of blood or of someone bleeding, shortly before or during their periods or while they are pregnant.

Edit: I've also been told by a friend that it means you will be receiving news of some kind.

I can't say much to the latest dream of yours, but when I was watching the funeral and saw they had blue and purple flowers among the white ones on MJ's casket, I had to think of you and your dreams. Didn't you say you dreamed of something in those colors and weren't you guys analyzing those colors?

In a couple of my dreams "she" is wearing a color I described as either Blue or Purple, then someone posted-Turquiose.

That color choice for his flower arrangement definately linked back to my dreams and "Her".

Its funny how we thought of the same thing when we saw it on tv, isn't it? Wow.

I had a couple thoughts when I saw the flowers but one definitely was the colors in that dream, interesting we all thought about that. :) White lillies, white roses and purple/blue irises, it was so beautiful and peaceful. :cry:

Well, I still insist that it never existed. lol! :yes: You know how it works... People are never quiet. At some point the person appears, it turns out, speaks to the world and takes the opportunity to take a few minutes of fame. It is very rare "someone to be silent" in that situation. If she really existed, it certainly would show the world, people always do that. It is rare for someone who can maintain privacy and not tell anyone. It takes a big vote of 100% confidence.

Maybe it is rare, but not impossible. Not everyone in this world is selfish and devalues friendship, love, loyalty, and trust. That could be the reason she was different than anyone else and he knew it.

Remember during the time when Michael visited a store called OFF THE WALL at the same time AllForMJ was telling us her "Off The Wall" story and we joked about him coming in this thread and knowing what we were talking about?

Remember around that same time. I was talking about "Wings" and he began to go out in public either wearing objects with Wings on them or we saw him photographed standing near objects with Wings?

I dont believe those things were a coincidence, I believe its possible, he was being playful with us, cause we onto something.

This is when I remember him the happiest most recently and why I posted those pics several pages ago from that particular time. Those couple of weeks around Halloween he was so happy, we saw him out and about a couple times a week and he sent those 2 messages. His energy was glowing, he was so happy and it showed. *sigh*

Last edited:
You know, I never mentioned this, but a while ago I had a very brief dream about MJ and he was on stage singing a song. He only sang a couple of lines, but it was enough for me to recognize the song. It happened to be the song, "Memories" from the musical Cats. At first I thought it was a bizarre song choice for him since he really never was a theatrical singer and I didn't see the connection with the character in the play, but then I looked up the lyrics and found it kinda interesting and pretty moving actually. It was sung by a cat named Grizabella. Here's a description of Grizabella and the lyrics to "Memories":

Grizabella - The former Glamour Cat who has lost her sparkle and now only wants to be accepted. Grizabella left the tribe when she was younger to see the world for herself. In doing so she faced the harshness of the outside world, as well as the equally harsh status of pariah in the cats' society.

Memories Lyrics from: Cats

Midnight - not a sound from the pavement.
Has the moon lost her memory,
She is smiling alone.
In the lamplight, the withered leaves collect at my feet,
And the wind begins to moan.

Memory - all alone in the moonlight.
I can smile at the old days,
I was beautiful then.
I remember the time I knew what happiness was.
Let the memory live again.

Every street light seems to beat a fatalistic warning.
Someone mutters and the streetlamp gutters,
and soon it will be morning.

Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise.
I must think of a new life,
And I mustn't give in.
When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too,
And a new day will begin.

Burnt out ends of smokey days,
the stale cold smell of morning.
The streetlamp dies, another night is over,
another day is dawning.

Touch me, it's so easy to leave me
All alone with the memory
Of my days in the sun.
If you touch me, you'll understand what happiness is.
Look, a new day has begun...

Wow! :clapping: This song is amazing and I heard several times. The musical "Cats" have stayed a few times in Brazil. :wild: Unfortunately I did not watch, but it is very beautiful and everything is wonderful in this musical, mainly because I love cats!

"Memories"... I already have a great thought about it, this song did many things arise in my head...:smilerolleyes::yes::D

Maybe it is rare, but not impossible. Not everyone in this world is selfish and devalues friendship, love, loyalty, and trust. That could be the reason she was different than anyone else and he knew it.
Yes, not everyone is so in the world, is a rarity and is like finding a needle in a haystack, but it is not impossible, but difficult. You know the world is cruel, people are cruel and celebrities are vulnerable much more to this than a "normal people". For us "normal people" is easy to see that, but you in the situation, feeling all the skin is totally different and really is not easy. So, I follow a rule and I have a thought about this: "You can trust people. Trust, but at the same time suspicious of that people. Trust... suspicious."

Well, I say this because I am a suspicious person by nature. lol! :wild:-_-If I were a celebrity, it would be so bad for me!:(:ph34r:

Last edited:
This is when I remember him the happiest most recently and why I posted those pics several pages ago from that particular time. Those couple of weeks around Halloween he was so happy, we saw him out and about a couple times a week and he sent those 2 messages. His energy was glowing, he was so happy and it showed. *sigh*

Yeh mike looked like he was ready to take on the world! but the thing is, he may haved looked like that on the outside..but who knows how he felt in the inside :(

he may haved looked like that on the outside..but who knows how he felt in the inside :(

It is just that! We see the outside but not inside, so it's really hard to know what is really happening and what are the true feelings touched at the time. I think it was often masked a happiness that euphoria caused by the fans to see and feel the love these people so close. So maybe the happiness there sometimes masked so that the real does not really take care and stay clear to people what was happening and why Michael has always been mostly dark glasses. To me they always hiding something...

It is just that! We see the outside but not inside, so it's really hard to know what is really happening and what are the true feelings touched at the time. I think it was often masked a happiness that euphoria caused by the fans to see and feel the love these people so close. So maybe the happiness there sometimes masked so that the real does not really take care and stay clear to people what was happening and why Michael has always been mostly dark glasses. To me they always hiding something...

Do u mean "has been mostly dark glasses" has in him wearing them all the time?

If so i reckon he did it alot cuz that was his shield from the world. I think he thought that was his only way to protect himself in some way. Or it could also be maybe he didnt want his fans to see the truth that were in his eyes.

He properly didnt wants us to worry bout him and wanted us to be happy.
I think even though that was very sweet of michael , but it was bit of dangerous thing to do in way. He should have put himself & his health first, cuz thats all we wanted - him to be happy & healthy.

Do u mean "has been mostly dark glasses" has in him wearing them all the time?

If so i reckon he did it alot cuz that was his shield from the world. I think he thought that was his only way to protect himself in some way. Or it could also be maybe he didnt want his fans to see the truth that were in his eyes.

He properly didnt wants us to worry bout him and wanted us to be happy.
I think even though that was very sweet of michael , but it was bit of dangerous thing to do in way. He should have put himself & his health first, cuz thats all we wanted - him to be happy & healthy.

Yes, I believe that the use of sunglasses all the time (just before the public) was to protect, to hide something he did not want the fans and other people see. You know, the eyes say a lot and just expose what is happening. But I also see that it is a protection against the press and paparazzi who were always close to Michael all the time. I imagine it must be a horrible feeling you will be persecuted in this way the entire time and really there are times that it is impossible to have total privacy. I wonder what should be a great war to leave home to do something. I think no one ever stopped to think how Michael must have suffered with this... I always thought of it...

About the health of Michael, I do not want and I will not comment to anyone about it, why I thought a very different and contrary to what all people think. And as always people will never agree with me. lol!:yes: I just do not believe anything they're saying. Nothing!!! -_- Well, I better be quiet and not generate a great discussion unnecessary here. :ph34r:

Off.......... :ph34r:;D
http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=pt-BR&source=translation_link

Lily, Glad you are back!

I hope we see SOS and AllForMJ Soon.

MP, Those song lyrics were befitting of a gentle soul whom we just lost to an eternal sleep.
Very Touching, I was in tears reading it.

All I can say is Wow.

Well, I still insist that it never existed. lol! :yes: You know how it works... People are never quiet. At some point the person appears, it turns out, speaks to the world and takes the opportunity to take a few minutes of fame. It is very rare "someone to be silent" in that situation. If she really existed, it certainly would show the world, people always do that. It is rare for someone who can maintain privacy and not tell anyone. It takes a big vote of 100% confidence. So for me, Michael has been able to rely 100% on a person. I always felt it unsafe for the people around you. There are people who wear masks, deceive and are false. The world of a celebrity is not easy and is totally different from the life of a normal person. I believe this was a great lesson that Michael learned as a child: never trust people. :cheeky:

I agree with you in some aspects, but disagree overall.

Totally agree with you.

I agree with this also, BUT I remember seeing those pix and posting that he looked like he had been up to something. He had a mischevious sort of bounce to him and his smile... like he was keeping a delicious secret. lol Turns out, it was around the time those photos were taken that he had first agreed to do the London shows. This was revealed during the Julien's auction court documents. Tohme and Julien had planned for the auction and the announcement of the shows to coincide this spring. So it's possible, the reason he was so happy and seemed filled with excitement is becuz he knew he was about to give the fans what we had been waiting for. One of the 2 notes he sent out around that time also alluded to doing some shows or concerts as well. He seemed hyped and inspired. Now, that doesn't mean his excitement had nothing to do with love in heart. He may have also been excited about being able to shine at what he does, not only for his kids, but for the object of his interest as well.

Yes, not everyone is so in the world, is a rarity and is like finding a needle in a haystack, but it is not impossible, but difficult. You know the world is cruel, people are cruel and celebrities are vulnerable much more to this than a "normal people". For us "normal people" is easy to see that, but you in the situation, feeling all the skin is totally different and really is not easy. So, I follow a rule and I have a thought about this: "You can trust people. Trust, but at the same time suspicious of that people. Trust... suspicious."

Well, I say this because I am a suspicious person by nature. lol! :wild:-_-If I were a celebrity, it would be so bad for me!:(:ph34r:

Again, I agree with most of what you've said, but I also feel that "sometimes" that rare occasion happens and the needle gets found amidst all the other hay. The tragedy here would be (if any of this is a possibility)that he was denied enuf time to begin "sewing" very much with his needle before passing away. :( After searching so long for the needle and then to have life cut short before he could explore it has to be as gutting for her as it is to his spirit.

btw... I've only read back a few pages of this thread and see there was some talk of rainbows and purple dresses and the Irises on the casket. For trivia sake and in case someone wants to explore its significance to this thread more, Iris is the Goddess of the Rainbow in Greek mythology. In Chinese culture, the Iris is known as the purple butterfly becuz of it's leaves. AAAAND if you look at the picture used in the funeral invitation, it shows Michael holding purple Irises in his hand. This pic was also used as one of the 2 pix bookending his casket. Clue to what you guys are discussing in this thread or coincidence? Kinda weird they chose those pix out of all the pix of Michael in the world...unless they were simply going for a puple, white and gold theme (same as with the photos, casket, flowers and crown).

:flowers:

Hi Wendy,

So glad to see you finding your way back to give us your time. I always knew you were a romantic like us and liked this thread too, lol.

And what you said about the purple flowers on his casket and the flowers in his hand from the pic near the casket, I saw that too. I thought of my dreams and the dress "she" wore.

I dont think any of this is a coincidence at all.

Isn't is kinda amazing and out of this world, that this story seems to continue even after our Michael has passed away?

Who ever would've thought.......

Yes, I believe that the use of sunglasses all the time (just before the public) was to protect, to hide something he did not want the fans and other people see. You know, the eyes say a lot and just expose what is happening. But I also see that it is a protection against the press and paparazzi who were always close to Michael all the time. I imagine it must be a horrible feeling you will be persecuted in this way the entire time and really there are times that it is impossible to have total privacy. I wonder what should be a great war to leave home to do something. I think no one ever stopped to think how Michael must have suffered with this... I always thought of it...

About the health of Michael, I do not want and I will not comment to anyone about it, why I thought a very different and contrary to what all people think. And as always people will never agree with me. lol!:yes: I just do not believe anything they're saying. Nothing!!! -_- Well, I better be quiet and not generate a great discussion unnecessary here. :ph34r:

Off.......... :ph34r:;D

I think what michael needed most was for the paps to LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE!! but no they just wouldnt do it. Its like they think they have "the right" to harras celeb and be little them as much as they can. How the paps have changed over the yrs has disgusted & shocks me so much, how they go on with their lives like as if what they do doesnt hurt ppl.....i will never understand it

I think what michael needed most was for the paps to LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE!! but no they just wouldnt do it. Its like they think they have "the right" to harras celeb and be little them as much as they can. How the paps have changed over the yrs has disgusted & shocks me so much, how they go on with their lives like as if what they do doesnt hurt ppl.....i will never understand it
I do not understand it and do not know how these people can do this kind of work. But it is their job (press and paparazzi) go after celebrities, make up stories to the tabloids and many other things that we know how it happens and works. This is so horrible.

I agree with you in some aspects, but disagree overall.
Ok. :) Do not worry. It is normal people do not agree with me. I'm so used to it. lol! :wild:

Again, I agree with most of what you've said, but I also feel that "sometimes" that rare occasion happens and the needle gets found amidst all the other hay. The tragedy here would be (if any of this is a possibility)that he was denied enuf time to begin "sewing" very much with his needle before passing away. :( After searching so long for the needle and then to have life cut short before he could explore it has to be as gutting for her as it is to his spirit.

btw... I've only read back a few pages of this thread and see there was some talk of rainbows and purple dresses and the Irises on the casket. For trivia sake and in case someone wants to explore its significance to this thread more, Iris is the Goddess of the Rainbow in Greek mythology. In Chinese culture, the Iris is known as the purple butterfly becuz of it's leaves. AAAAND if you look at the picture used in the funeral invitation, it shows Michael holding purple Irises in his hand. This pic was also used as one of the 2 pix bookending his casket. Clue to what you guys are discussing in this thread or coincidence? Kinda weird they chose those pix out of all the pix of Michael in the world...unless they were simply going for a puple, white and gold theme (same as with the photos, casket, flowers and crown).

:flowers:
:scratch: Hummmm

:doh: My thoughts flew away on something I've been thinking a long time and now reading your post made me remember. But what I think is quite the opposite about it. Many coincidences, but are not coincidences... It's another thing... Ops, I guess I better hold my mouth and not talk too much. lol! :smilerolleyes::ph34r:

Totally agree with you.

I agree with this also, BUT I remember seeing those pix and posting that he looked like he had been up to something. He had a mischevious sort of bounce to him and his smile... like he was keeping a delicious secret. lol

This statement is so true lol. Whether it was because of the shows or a love interest his energy was on a whole other level at that time. When he smiled his happiness shined. *sigh*

I dont think any of this is a coincidence at all.

Isn't is kinda amazing and out of this world, that this story seems to continue even after our Michael has passed away?

Who ever would've thought.......

True love transcends the present and on into the afterlife, it's eternal. :)

I'm interested in hearing some new music to see what things inspired him in the present. That instrumental song was beautiful that was released recently, you could feel what he was trying to say without any words, just the music. Hopefully someday we'll hear something. :)

I do not understand it and do not know how these people can do this kind of work. But it is their job (press and paparazzi) go after celebrities, make up stories to the tabloids and many other things that we know how it happens and works. This is so horrible.

Paparazzi is not a job ( well in my eyes it anit) Its their fantasy land!
Where they make up s*** just for $$$$. Its degrading and so unhuman.

Paparazzi is not a job ( well in my eyes it anit) Its their fantasy land!
Where they make up s*** just for $$$$. Its degrading and so unhuman.

Yeah its very disprespctful and disgusting when the media makes up crap about celebs and gain money from their bulls shit lie stories.. They loved to do this with MJ..yeah this is kind of off topic.?? But i agree.

Yeah its very disprespctful and disgusting when the media makes up crap about celebs and gain money from their bulls shit lie stories.. They loved to do this with MJ..yeah this is kind of off topic.?? But i agree.

i would so love to swap places with them. Make them be the celebs and us the "press", and have us write s*** bout them! wonder if they could handle it?!

Ohhhhh, the coincidences! Yeah, those many coincidences were a LOT of fun! LOL I have some that I remember too!

Back to his Off The Wall store day of shopping. We were having a discussion in the thread about the day that I had met him and we were wondering if he went back to his hotel after completing his promotional tour schedule or if he went straight to the airport. Well, one of the things that he bought at the Off The Wall store was that big toy airplane! I was thinking, "Oh! I guess he went to the airport!" LOL

And what about the time that MimiK told Ape, Linda and Summer if they were going to were T-shirts to the London concert with Did MJ Find Love In The Dark printed on them, that they should be green so they could easily be seen. Next thing we knew, MJ went shopping shortly afterwards wearing black pants, a green sports jacket, his fedora, sunglasses and that white mask! Now, whyyyy did he choose to wear green that day of all colors?! LOL

And then there was the time that Linda said she wanted to see him in the leopard print loin cloth and next thing we knew, he was out and about wearing those leopard pants. I guess he wanted to let her know that he had read her post. LOL

Yeahhhh, I think he found out about this thread and was having a good time with it. Hey, it's about love, spirituality and music. Things that he liked. Plus, he used to enjoy having a good laugh, right? He was a prankster. We also had the comedy goin' in here! LOL OMG, there were times when we all were just crackin' up! There was no way he could read some that stuff and not burst out laughin'!
:lol:

And then there is the time when we were talking about him being in love and Ape said, "Give her the rose already!" that is when MJ's handwritten note appeared online with the beautiful rose!
:wub:

To be the most famous man in the world, he sure knew how to do very sweet and fun things. Love him...love him...love him.

Last edited:
And what about the time that MimiK told Ape, Linda and Summer if they were going to were T-shirts to the London concert with Did MJ Find Love In The Dark printed on them, that they should be green so they could easily be seen. Next thing we knew, MJ went shopping shortly afterwards wearing black pants, a green sports jacket, his fedora, sunglasses and that white mask! Now, whyyyy did he choose to wear green that day of all colors?! LOL .

Yes i remember that!

I remember thinking how cool it would have been if ape, linda and summer had done that. Mike wouldnt be able to contain hes laughter! :lol:

Ohhhhh, the coincidences! Yeah, those many coincidences were a LOT of fun! LOL I have some that I remember too!

Back to his Off The Wall store day of shopping. We were having a discussion in the thread about the day that I had met him and we were wondering if he went back to his hotel after completing his promotional tour schedule or if he went straight to the airport. Well, one of the things that he bought at the Off The Wall store was that big toy airplane! I was thinking, "Oh! I guess he went to the airport!" LOL

And what about the time that MimiK told Ape, Linda and Summer if they were going to were T-shirts to the London concert with Did MJ Find Love In The Dark printed on them, that they should be green so they could easily be seen. Next thing we knew, MJ went shopping shortly afterwards wearing black pants, a green sports jacket, his fedora, sunglasses and that white mask! Now, whyyyy did he choose to wear green that day of all colors?! LOL

And then there was the time that Linda said she wanted to see him in the leopard print loin cloth and next thing we knew, he was out and about wearing those leopard pants. I guess he wanted to let her know that he had read her post. LOL

Yeahhhh, I think he found out about this thread and was having a good time with it. Hey, it's about love, spirituality and music. Things that he liked. Plus, he used to enjoy having a good laugh, right? He was a prankster. We also had the comedy goin' in here! LOL OMG, there were times when we all were just crackin' up! There was no way he could read some that stuff and not burst out laughin'!

And then there is the time when we were talking about him being in love and Ape said, "Give her the rose already!" that is when MJ's handwritten note appeared online with the beautiful rose!

To be the most famous man in the world, he sure knew how to do very sweet and fun things. Love him...love him...love him.

I remeber all those things happening.. Maybe he did visit this thread :D

:wild:
This is incredible! I remember all these things and are not coincidences, they are facts. Michael Jackson walked past here many times. lol! :D

I'm feeling inspired today :) so I'm gonna add some stuff here before I begin my work day :girl_sigh: lol.

Just to add to what's already been mentioned about colors and flowers.....

The Color Purple
Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.
Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple.

Violet is the color of purpose. Violet is associated with the Crown chakra (This links individual and universal).

Violet Energy
Violet is a combination of blue and red. Red is a focusing, dynamic and active energy while blue is cooling, calming and expansive. Violet brings a new dynamic to the expansion of blue and the activity of red. Red brings practicality to the undirected expansiveness of the blue, and allows more creative energy to emerge. For this reason, violet is associated with imagination and inspiration.
Violet is an important energy for those who use blue and indigo skills in the psychic field. The red in violet offers a grounding effect.

I wanted to highlight some of the color purples symbolization. Notice purple is the color of Thursday, the day the service was held. :cry:

Flowers and turtles 2 of my favorites :wub: LOL I love talking about them so I'll add some flower meanings.....

Iris' meaning.....

The flower symbolism associated with the iris is faith, wisdom, cherished friendship, hope, valor, my compliments, promise in love, wisdom. Irises were used in Mary Gardens. The blade-shaped foliage denotes the sorrows which 'pierced her heart.' Blessed with the colors of the rainbow and the purest white, the iris has been recognized as the dancing spirit of early summer. Its soft, fluttering petals remind the Chinese people of butterfly wings, flapping gently in the breeze. The flower is known as Tze Hu-tieh or "The Purple Butterfly."

A few of these meanings Wendy2004 mentioned in her post. :)

Lily meaning.....

The day lily is aptly named due to the the fact that their flowers open at sunrise and wither at sunset. When it has a cheerful position, the flower is called "Wong Yu," meaning "Forgetting Worries." As an omen for expectant mothers who wish for baby boys, the flower is called "I Nan," meaning "Suited for A Boy." Since the flower is worn by many mothers, the Chinese also venerate the day lily as a symbol of filial devotion to one's mother.

Rose meaning.....

Symbolic associations with the rose have existed since the days of the ancient Romans and Greeks. Roses have been identified with love and passion since those times, beginning with their association with the goddesses Aphrodite, Isis and Venus. Cleopatra is said to have received Marc Anthony in a room literally knee-deep in roses.
The flower symbolism associated with roses is love, remembrance, passion (red); purity (white); happiness (pink); infidelity (yellow); unconscious beauty, and I love you.

Wild roses have five petals. This has led to their symbolic connection to the wounds of Christ in Christian iconography. The rose also symbolizes the Virgin Mary herself, who was known as the "Mystic Rose."

Shakespeare mentions the rose at least 70 times in his plays and sonnets: “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet” (Romeo and Juliet); “Of all flowers, methinks a rose is best” (The Two Noble Kinsmen) and “When I have plucked the rose, I cannot give it vital growth again” (Othello).

Everything in life happens for a reason.

Last edited:
Back