Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

MMM not sure who this child could be. but my god i wish i could have dreams like urs moddie!

Yes! Someone said that it would be a continuation of the previous dream. The dream shows this ee for continuations should be showing the future and therefore I believe that this child could not be a Mac or Prince. I believe that has some connection with this mysterious woman. Well, let's wait for the next dream of Moddie. lol! :wild:​

:) Thank you Ashtanga. Filming starts next month. It's so different from theater. There are no rehearsals at all. I just have to do all the work on my own away from everyone else. Makes me nervous because I didn't know that's how it worked. I will keep you guys updated though on the progress. If I think the movie sucks, I will even let you know then, but I hope it doesn't of course. It's a good message for the movie anyways. Haven't even signed our contracts yet, but will in a couple weeks.

The theme ties in with MJ's message too with healing the world. Interesting how that worked out.

I know this is way off topic but I will share anyways since I really don't know what to say for the rest of this topic. You know my role is the alcoholic single mom of 4. Well.. I rarely ever drink at all. I don't really like to. But I decided while I was away on vacation that I'd take one day to explore that part of things. I had my script in hand and with each drink I would take notes on how I was feeling, and I'd read the script to myself (my parts) at the various stages of inebriation paying close attention to my feelings, thoughts and movement. It was all going quite well to a stage. Then I started to talk to various people, had these great drunk talks, got all involved while I tried to keep my focus. My notes started to turn into notes about my surroundings rather than the script or observations of the state of mind. Instead of "mostly normal till I try to move, then slow, drunk. Take time to think, some staring off into space. Drunk movement, trying to be normal." to "watched stars, stood in waves on beach. saw 3 shooting stars, talked to God. went to sports bar to go over script, cry. lol. strawberry daquiri. they were out of pina-colada." Before I stumbled on back to my room.
My script got signed by a few of my new friends that I made that night. One such note was from the bartender Ricardo who, when I asked for "something yummy" replied with "how about me?" Though I never got to taste him, he made a delicious drink and signed my script with "The key to happiness is having dreams. The key to success is making them come true -Ricardo"

So I had to laugh at myself for that experimient. From now on I will just observe the drunken ladies on youtube. Kids please don't try that experiment. For myself, I do think that I understood the role somewhat better now but I'm not going to turn it into a habit.

Wow! :wild: We will be rooting for you. :D:yes:I'm sure will be an incredible experience. About the character I was thinking that you could talk to people who had this type of problem (alcoholism) and now managed to cure it. I think with these people you will find incredible stories of overcoming and willpower to overcome addiction and from that you have a great inspiration to start up your character. The alcoholics have their mannerisms and behavior. That this character is really very strong and dramatic. :)

Yes! Someone said that it would be a continuation of the previous dream. The dream shows this ee for continuations should be showing the future and therefore I believe that this child could not be a Mac or Prince. I believe that has some connection with this mysterious woman. Well, let's wait for the next dream of Moddie. lol! :wild:​

Yeh cant wait for ur next dream moddie :wild: :wild:

^^ :rofl: at you guys.. but i agree. I cant wait for Moddie's next dream. I think Moddie said the child represents MJs love for his children or that he wanted his kids to see him perform.

^^ :rofl: at you guys.. but i agree. I cant wait for Moddie's next dream. I think Moddie said the child represents MJs love for his children or that he wanted his kids to see him perform.

Could be, i think mike said that his kids had always wanted to see him peform live

Hey Ape! Glad to know you are doing well! That experiment you did sounded pretty interesting. Well, they do say that alcohol is a depressant.

If this interpretation of my dream is correct, then that means AllForMJ was right all along when she first created this Thread! And all of us hopeless romantics weren't so hopeless afterall, we were little MJ P. I.'s.

Yes! Of course AllForMJ was correct, as were all the rest of us (hope you're doing well AllForMJ!). This thread was divinely inspired.

You are so lucky to be having such nice dreams. All I ever have involving MJ are NIGHTMARES! They are so weird and bizarre and scary I usually wake up with a start going, what the...?! They're so unusual I can't even interpret them. Well, maybe there have been a couple of positive ones, but I tend not to remember those so well unfortunately and I wake up thinking, Oh, man, I wish I could remember more of that one, it was actually pretty goooooood! But for the most part, most of the things that have to do with MJ are pretty much like psychological thrillers - except I'm not always so thrilled! Well, if I have a good one, and I remember it, maybe I'll post it here for interpretation.

Hey Ape! Glad to know you are doing well! That experiment you did sounded pretty interesting. Well, they do say that alcohol is a depressant.

Yes! Of course AllForMJ was correct, as were all the rest of us (hope you're doing well AllForMJ!). This thread was divinely inspired.

You are so lucky to be having such nice dreams. All I ever have involving MJ are NIGHTMARES! They are so weird and bizarre and scary I usually wake up with a start going, what the...?! They're so unusual I can't even interpret them. Well, maybe there have been a couple of positive ones, but I tend not to remember those so well unfortunately and I wake up thinking, Oh, man, I wish I could remember more of that one, it was actually pretty goooooood! But for the most part, most of the things that have to do with MJ are pretty much like psychological thrillers - except I'm not always so thrilled! Well, if I have a good one, and I remember it, maybe I'll post it here for interpretation.

I've read that did not always dream of negative things can mean that bad things can happen in the future. It can only be a warning for you to be aware of some things in your life. Are small reminders for you to be more attentive to what is happening around it and therefore not always dream of bad things can be negative by showing the danger that can arise in front and when that happens you will be prepared. :yes:

Hmmm I think my mind off the miles away! lol!:wild:​

Last edited:
Hi everyone :)

MP, I would still be interested in hearing your dreams, whether happy or sad...or anyone's dreams for that matter. I usually forget my dreams shortly after if i don't write them down. I haven't written any down lately which is a shame cause I've woken up a few times thinking I gotta remember that dream, but I don't.

I wonder if mike ever got a dream warning bout what was to come ?? :(

I never had this type of dream with Michael. I always dream about it, but I never remember anything. I do not know why this happens and the fact I never remember the dreams can also mean something. :(

I always had the same nightmare until my 15 years of age and then I did not understand why I was always the same nightmare and I did not know what that could mean. And then I remembered from my nightmare and felt as if he were actually happening. But no bad happened and now I see that it was a warning to be attentive to certain things in my life. So I said that nightmares may be advised to what can happen in the future and therefore can also mean good things for the simple fact of being a warning to you. :)

I never had this type of dream with Michael. I always dream about it, but I never remember anything. I do not know why this happens and the fact I never remember the dreams can also mean something. :(

I always had the same nightmare until my 15 years of age and then I did not understand why I was always the same nightmare and I did not know what that could mean. And then I remembered from my nightmare and felt as if he were actually happening. But no bad happened and now I see that it was a warning to be attentive to certain things in my life. So I said that nightmares may be advised to what can happen in the future and therefore can also mean good things for the simple fact of being a warning to you. :)
The strange thing with me is, i tend to remember my scary dreams and totally forget my good dreams. For instance, i had a scary dream a few nights ago and in that dream i was outside a building with fans infront of it- police on the roof of it.And as i look up police are shooting fans with guns, but i think i was behind the fans watching on in horror. when i woke up i felt scared and confused. I think i will remember that dream for the rest of my life.

I hope you have more dreams like this Moddie!! I think since you saw the same lady in both dreams it indicates something.. maybe you really saw "her" ( i mean the way so looked)...

I think you are right about the lady. I think it does mean something.

The strange thing with me is, i tend to remember my scary dreams and totally forget my good dreams. For instance, i had a scary dream a few nights ago and in that dream i was outside a building with fans infront of it- police on the roof of it.And as i look up police are shooting fans with guns, but i think i was behind the fans watching on in horror. when i woke up i felt scared and confused. I think i will remember that dream for the rest of my life.

Was really scary. Maybe you dreamed it could be a warning to fans to behave and not cause as much turmoil as it may have problems with police. And the building may mean a hotel and the fans were there to see Michael (if that dream was related to him). I think I traveled in my thoughts. lol! :D

8701girl, ashtanga and MJbabe21 you ladies are making me laugh!
We are all anxious for the next chapters! lol! :D

I think you are right about the lady. I think it does mean something.

It may be that it represents the great love of Michael. :wub:And he realized that this woman was the ideal for him, someone he always wanted on your side, someone like him and finally found. And I think why it appears in the dream. The woman he always wanted to have at your side. :)

Last edited:

I knew I wasn't the only one in this thread having MJ dreams now! Please share what you can remember with us. Maybe its like a puzzle that we could piece together with my dreams and anyone elese's?

I don't like nightmares either. Nor do I like the idea of seeing the Gold Casket but I asked for a sign from God and he delivered. Momma always said be careful what you pray for, because you just might get it......

8701girl, ashtanga and MJbabe21 you ladies are making me laugh!

Its good to know we are making someone laugh! :lol:

Was really scary. Maybe you dreamed it could be a warning to fans to behave and not cause as much turmoil as it may have problems with police. And the building may mean a hotel and the fans were there to see Michael (if that dream was related to him). I think I traveled in my thoughts. lol! :D

Thats the excat thoughts i have been having bout it, i remember when liza minneli said "the s**it wil hit the fan"... those few words go through my mind whenever i think of that dream

I know its like a sequel movie! :lol:

We should call this Did MJ Find Love in the Dark? The Sequel!

Okay we need to bring the popcorn in here :popcorn:

I know. If this keeps up we'll have to bring out the old popcorn popper again and pop away just like we did in the old days!

I wonder if mike ever got a dream warning bout what was to come ?? :(

I believe he knew a lot of things. He was very, very sensitive and had so much discernment about things.

MP, I would still be interested in hearing your dreams, whether happy or sad...or anyone's dreams for that matter.

I knew I wasn't the only one in this thread having MJ dreams now! Please share what you can remember with us. Maybe its like a puzzle that we could piece together with my dreams and anyone elese's?

All this talk about dreams has made me remember a dream that my mother once had about me and ... the "Thriller Era" MJ.;D For a while now I've been debating about whether or not to share it, but once I can get up enough guts perhaps I will. It doesn't necessarily fit into this "puzzle" but I just wanted to share it anyway 'cause it is sooooooo funny!

Edit: Oh btw, you'll definitely be needing to pop some popcorn for this one!;D lol!

Last edited:
Please share MP, I can't wait to hear it!

btw, has anyone heard from StateofShock and AllForMJ? I hope they are ok and wish they would come back to this thread.

All this talk about dreams has made me remember a dream that my mother once had about me and ... the "Thriller Era" MJ.;D For a while now I've been debating about whether or not to share it, but once I can get up enough guts perhaps I will. It doesn't necessarily fit into this "puzzle" but I just wanted to share it anyway 'cause it is sooooooo funny!

Edit: Oh btw, you'll definitely be needing to pop some popcorn for this one!;D lol!
:wild::wild::wild:
Wow! You left me dying of curiosity! lol! Now you'll have to share with everyone here. I am waiting with popcorn! lol! :D

*I search on wikipedia on the dreams and nightmares about and I found interesting post here if anyone has interest in reading. It is very interesting that he says what happens to the brain when we dream or have nightmares.

Dreams are a series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology.

More about dreams: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream

*Oneirology is the scientific study of dreams.
The first recorded use of the word was in 1653. The field gained momentum when Nathaniel Kleitman and his student Eugene Aserinsky discovered regular cycles. A further experiment by Kleitman and William C. Dement, then another medical student, demonstrated the particular period of sleep in which electrical brain activity as measured by an electroencephalograph (EEG) closely resembled that of waking as the eyes darted about actively. This kind of sleep became known as REM sleep, and Kleitman and Dement's experiment found a correlation of .80 between REM sleep and dreaming.
The independent and almost simultaneous confirmation of lucid dreaming by Stephen LaBerge and Keith Hearne has allowed for many different types of further experiments and developments.

More about oneirology: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oneirology

And....

Oneiromancy

Prophetic Dream Interpretation

Oneiromancy - also sometimes spelt oniromancy or occasionally onieromancy - is the ancient art of dream divination. The word comes from the Oneiroi, the sons of Hypnos the Greek god of sleep. Usually such dream interpretation was of a prophetic nature as opposed to the modern psychological version whereby dreams are often seen as clues to the present state of the dreamer (part of the scientific field of oneirology).
Oneiromancy is definitely in the realm of the mystical. In some cases dreams would be deliberately "incubated" in order to help gain insight into a problem.
The interpretation of dreams was particularly prevalent in ancient Egypt where the dreams of the Pharoah were given great prominence. Oneiromancy thus also occurs in the Christian bible.
Perhaps the most well-known example of oneiromancy from the Christian bible is Joseph's interpretation of the Pharoah's dream of cows (Genesis 41). Here the Pharoah is said to have dreamed of seven fattened cows emerging from the Nile, to be followed by seven lean cows that devoured the former. The Pharoah's magicians were unable to interpret this dream, so Joseph was summoned. He interpreted the dream as meaning that Egypt would have seven prosperous years followed by seven lean years.
Such a symbolic interpretation might seem natural to us today, however for many cultures in the past oneiromancy was seen as more of a science than an art. Hence there were books of dream interpretations which were consulted. If, as in the case of the Pharoah's dream of cows, the answers were not in the sacred book then the intepreters were at a loss.
The use of more flexible imagery and artistic interpretation is more akin to some of the modern psychological approaches to dreams such as Carl Jung's theory of the collective unconscious and archetypes.
Link: http://www.here-be-dreams.com/lore/oneiromancy.html

A nightmare is an unpleasant dream. Nightmares cause a strong unpleasant emotional response from the sleeper, typically fear or horror. The dream may contain a situation of extreme danger, or sensations of pain, bad events, falling, drowning, being raped, becoming disabled, losing loved ones, encountering unpleasant creatures or beings, being murdered, attacked, eaten, squashed or burned, becoming diseased, frozen, or otherwise facing death. Such dreams can be related to physical causes such as a high fever, turned faced down on a pillow during sleep, or psychological ones such as psychological trauma or stress in the sleeper's life, or can have no apparent cause. If a person has experienced a psychologically traumatic situation in life—for example, a person who may have been captured and tortured—the experience may come back to haunt them in their nightmares. Sleepers may waken in a state of distress and be unable to get back to sleep for some time. Eating before bed, which triggers an increase in the body's metabolism and brain activity, is another potential stimulus for nightmares.
Occasional nightmares are commonplace, but recurrent nightmares can interfere with sleep and may cause people to seek medical help. A recently proposed treatment consists of imagery rehearsal. This approach appears to reduce the effects of nightmares and other symptoms in acute stress disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder.

More about the nightmares: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmare

Last edited:
We should call this Did MJ Find Love in the Dark? The Sequel!

Lol! good name u chose there! :lol:

I know. If this keeps up we'll have to bring out the old popcorn popper again and pop away just like we did in the old days!

I miss those days :(

I believe he knew a lot of things. He was very, very sensitive and had so much discernment about things.

That was why that man was so special

Please please share it with us!!!

[QUOTE btw, has anyone heard from StateofShock and AllForMJ? I hope they are ok and wish they would come back to this thread. ][/QUOTE]

Hope they are ok too. But didnt state say she/he was leaving mjjc?

:wild::wild::wild:

A nightmare is an unpleasant dream. Nightmares cause a strong unpleasant emotional response from the sleeper, typically fear or horror. The dream may contain a situation of extreme danger, or sensations of pain, bad events, falling, drowning, being raped, becoming disabled, losing loved ones, encountering unpleasant creatures or beings, being murdered, attacked, eaten, squashed or burned, becoming diseased, frozen, or otherwise facing death. Such dreams can be related to physical causes such as a high fever, turned faced down on a pillow during sleep, or psychological ones such as psychological trauma or stress in the sleeper's life, or can have no apparent cause. If a person has experienced a psychologically traumatic situation in life—for example, a person who may have been captured and tortured—the experience may come back to haunt them in their nightmares. Sleepers may waken in a state of distress and be unable to get back to sleep for some time. Eating before bed, which triggers an increase in the body's metabolism and brain activity, is another potential stimulus for nightmares.
Occasional nightmares are commonplace, but recurrent nightmares can interfere with sleep and may cause people to seek medical help. A recently proposed treatment consists of imagery rehearsal. This approach appears to reduce the effects of nightmares and other symptoms in acute stress disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder.

Yeah, I kinda suspected I was having nightmares because I was suffering from post-traumatic stress. Gee ... I wonder how that could be? *sarcasm*

[QUOTE btw, has anyone heard from StateofShock and AllForMJ? I hope they are ok and wish they would come back to this thread. ]

Hope they are ok too. But didnt state say she/he was leaving mjjc?

Yep. SoS said back in June that she had to leave MJJC for a while for personal reasons and I have seen AllForMJ post on some other threads here from time to time, but not real often.

Last edited:
Yep. SoS said back in June that she had to leave MJJC for a while for personal reasons and I have seen AllForMJ post on some other threads here from time to time, but not real often.

Well my mind anit playing up then lol

Yeh I've seen allfor mj post a few times on the forum

Yeah, I kinda suspected I was having nightmares because I was suffering from post-traumatic stress. Gee ... I wonder how that could be? *sarcasm*
It is always difficult trying to understand what the dreams or nightmares in want to show. It may be that some day at some event in your life will remind you of your nightmare and this time you will understand what the meaning. For example: "I saw it somewhere." Yes, through the dream or nightmare. This also happens with people when you say: "I think I know or have seen this person somewhere." This has happened to me. :yes:​

Back