Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

CONGRATSSSSS, Ape!!! :clapping:That's sucha great news. The story is very, very touching. It should be a great movie.

Good luck with everything. Toronto Film Festival, eh? Sounds really good, all the best to you. :D

:D thank you guys. I hope it is something I can be proud of when it's all put together. I just realized how how much the actors have to trust in the rest of production to make it all look good once they have done their part in giving a good performance.

Also thank you all for letting me share my news in here instead of some other topic. So I guess we can get back to the topic :)

Love :D... actually Love + MJ = even better

Congratulations Ape!! Tell us when and where we may be able to see this? I live in Boston MA...will it be released there? Will this go to the Sundance Film Festival??

For those from another country, the Sundance Film Festival is this:

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundance_Film_Festival

he Sundance Film Festival is a film festival that takes place annually in the state of Utah, in the United States. It is the largest independent cinema festival in the U.S.[1] Held in January in Park City, Salt Lake City, and Ogden, as well as the Sundance Resort, the festival is the premier showcase for new work from American and international independent filmmakers. The festival comprises competitive sections for American and international dramatic and documentary films, both feature-length films and short films, and a group of non-competitive showcase sections, including the New Frontier, Spectrum, and Park City @ Midnight.

The Sundance Film Festival was founded by Robert Redford.

It is the premiere place for all independent film....maybe Ape is our next big star!!

Last edited:
lol well I don't think I will be a big star, I just love to act. I am not young enough or thin enough to be a big star, but I will love to settle for an unknown who gets steady work. That would be wonderful.

The producer hasn't mentioned any other festivals. I don't know what it takes to get into the other ones. I know that he is in talks with a local theater to have it open here, but (I might have it wrong how it works too but what I got from what he said is...) he wants to have it in TFF first (Toronto) and if it gets picked up by some film company or whatever, then they won't be able to have it open here because we won't own it any longer. But if that happens, it means I get paid :D which would be nice too. Then it depends on what they want to do with it as to where it will be shown and how it can be seen and all that. That won't be till 2010 though. Probably fall.. or whenever the TFF is. I pick a lot of the movies I watch by whether it has won at Sundance or other festivals as well. Even if I've never heard of it before. If it has that sticker, it's usually a good sign. I'll let you all know what happens with it, even if it just fizzles out.

Thank you guys again:) Ashtanga, the role of Melody won't actually be played. She is just talked about but not there. I don't think we even get to hear her on a phone or anything, just him talking on the phone (0r at least that's how the play was). I will be a mid 40's alcoholic single mother of four. From the website:

BRENDA ZELT:

Rene’s mother, in her mid-forties. She is the kind of person who always took life as it came, which resulted in a string of unhealthy relationships, leaving behind an alcoholic single mother of four seems. She has a vague hope that Rene could aspire to more, but can’t put it into words, let alone show Rene the way. She vacillates between wanting to push Rene out into the world and letting Rene nurse her through her illness. Usually, her neediness wins, but it always leaves her feeling guilty.

Wow Ape! Brenda is a very strong character so I read. She had a difficult life. It will be a great experience for you to interpret this character. It appears that you have to put out all your emotions. We will be cheering for you all. I'm sure you will overcome interpreting this character. Hmmm I think I will be born a new star of cinema... But I do not know why I sympathize with the Melody. lol! I think that was the name, it is a pity it does not exist in the film. :( Hey, keep us informed about the film. And may God give you much luck! :yes::D:angel:​

Congratulations Ape!! Tell us when and where we may be able to see this? I live in Boston MA...will it be released there? Will this go to the Sundance Film Festival??

For those from another country, the Sundance Film Festival is this:

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundance_Film_Festival

he Sundance Film Festival is a film festival that takes place annually in the state of Utah, in the United States. It is the largest independent cinema festival in the U.S.[1] Held in January in Park City, Salt Lake City, and Ogden, as well as the Sundance Resort, the festival is the premier showcase for new work from American and international independent filmmakers. The festival comprises competitive sections for American and international dramatic and documentary films, both feature-length films and short films, and a group of non-competitive showcase sections, including the New Frontier, Spectrum, and Park City @ Midnight.

The Sundance Film Festival was founded by Robert Redford.

It is the premiere place for all independent film....maybe Ape is our next big star!!

Linda thanks for the information on the Sundance Film Festival. I did not know that was founded by Robert Redford. I already knew this festival that many Brazilian film work has involved him, but I do not remember now of any movie or documentary in Brazil that has participated. But always in a Brazilian festival. lol! :D It is a very important festival especially for those who are beginning their careers, many professionals in this area who work in an independent way, which today (is what I get here in Brazil) there are many independent films and documentaries. The festival opens many doors to the world of cinema. :yes:​

Last edited:
Not to continue to veer too far off topic in this thread (do we do this here? Naw!! LOL!!)

Sonia Braga is a Brazilian actress....she and Robert Redford were hot and heavy at one point in their careers...

SoniaBraga_DeGuire_14262862.jpg

lol well I don't think I will be a big star, I just love to act.

Well ape hun, if acting is what u love to do and it makes u happy- GO FOR IT!
If that is what ur heart tells u to do, do it! dont let anyone or anything tells u otherwise.

Like what my other fave singe christina aguilera says in one of her songs : WHAT YOU WAITING FOR? SPREAD YOUR WINGS & SOAR!!!

Well ape hun, if acting is what u love to do and it makes u happy- GO FOR IT!
If that is what ur heart tells u to do, do it! dont let anyone or anything tells u otherwise.

Like what my other fave singe christina aguilera says in one of her songs : WHAT YOU WAITING FOR? SPREAD YOUR WINGS & SOAR!!!

thats an amazing song! soar by christina aguilera. she is also one of my favorite singers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzgMNL6Ad-o

this song also has a pretty groovy bass, but you need to listen very carefully to pick it up..

quote/
What is it in us
That makes us feel the need
To keep pretending
Gotta let outsleves be
/quote

Last edited:
Not to continue to veer too far off topic in this thread (do we do this here? Naw!! LOL!!)

Sonia Braga is a Brazilian actress....she and Robert Redford were hot and heavy at one point in their careers...

SoniaBraga_DeGuire_14262862.jpg

Yes Linda! Hey, you're almost a Brazilian! lol! :wild:

Sônia did many Brazilian soap operas, including "Gabriela Cravo e Canela" and "Tieta" which were based on the books of baiano author "Jorge Amado". She also made many films and most characters were sensual. Sônia is very well known abroad and his niece "Alice Braga" is trying to international career in cinema. Hmmm Brazilian soap operas are many and it is now abroad, mainly in Portugal. :yes:​

Safira;1941917 [I said:
quote/[/i]
What is it in us
That makes us feel the need
To keep pretending
Gotta let outsleves be
/quote

Yep, i think all ppl should listen to those words- they are very powerful
I've stopped pretending to be someone im not. I've learned that do worry any more of what others say or think of me. So many in my life have constantly bagged and teased me coz im a mj fan, and always ask me "how can i like him"?

Well im not gonna stop loving mike or stop supporting him
I know this may sound strange to some but HE IS ME! his music , his legacy has been apart of my life & soul nearly since the day i was born. And IM NOT GONNA HIDE MY FANSHIP OF HIM FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING!!

Yep, i think all ppl should listen to those words- they are very powerful
I've stopped pretending to be someone im not. I've learned that do worry any more of what others say or think of me. So many in my life have constantly bagged and teased me coz im a mj fan, and always ask me "how can i like him"?

Well im not gonna stop loving mike or stop supporting him
I know this may sound strange to some but HE IS ME! his music , his legacy has been apart of my life & soul nearly since the day i was born. And IM NOT GONNA HIDE MY FANSHIP OF HIM FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING!!

I think these words can meen more than to just stup pretending.
It's also telling that you are ok as you are. You don't need all this stuff to be an exiting and wonderfull person. You are YOU and thats fantastic :yes:
Being fan of MJ is just a spice to your personality (a very handsome spice that is!)

I think these words can meen more than to just stup pretending.
It's also telling that you are ok as you are. You don't need all this stuff to be an exiting and wonderfull person. You are YOU and thats fantastic :yes:
Being fan of MJ is just a spice to your personality (a very handsome spice that is!)
Yes a very fun & exciting personality indeed! :D

:wild::wild::wild:
I loved what you said Safira! It is amazing that every song of Michael teaches something about life and especially about feelings. :yes: I always learn a lot with Michael and that is why every day I thank God for this wonderful human being that Michael is. :D:wub:​

:wild::wild::wild:

I loved what you said Safira! It is amazing that every song of Michael teaches something about life and especially about feelings. :yes: I always learn a lot with Michael and that is why every day I thank God for this wonderful human being that Michael is. :D:wub:​

:D I remember a radio interview with Michael where he said that he feel so humble whenever people say that he's a great artist and that they respect and honor him for what he has acomplished. He feel that this honor and respect should go to the one true creator - god.

And so he is practically saying that he is nothing less or more than everyone else in this world.

(but he is still very handsome..!)

:D I remember a radio interview with Michael where he said that he feel so humble whenever people say that he's a great artist and that they respect and honor him for what he has acomplished. He feel that this honor and respect should go to the one true creator - god.

And so he is practically saying that he is nothing less or more than everyone else in this world.

This is one of the many reasons why i love this man
He defnately does bring god in his work and his soul
You can literally see god in his eyes, and mike brings god's love to us and shows the way to make this world full of love and kindess.

:angel:Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS the Key~~~

:cheers:
That is very true, i only wish i could have taken that quote with me while i was at school. Me & school didnt go well together! :lol:

That is the truth. God has a great talent to Michael, a beautiful voice and a great ability to dance. All came from God together with much dedication from Michael to do his best ever work. Sometimes I am wondering how Michael should be thrilled to learn that he is a great example for his fans. And what I realized and understand over the years that Michael is the only artist who is so loved by his fans. I do not know another artist who is as beloved as he. Michael is without doubt the most talented artist that the world could know and that will be forever in the history of music. It is impossible to talk about pop music without talking about Michael Jackson. Ever there another artist like him. :yes:

Yes! Michael is all that and a little more. Their physical and inner beauty is more than anything in this world. And together beyond all limits and so it is a very enigmatic person, sweet, loving and with a look and most sincere smile I know. Michael is a very special human being and blessed by God. :yes::wub:​

That is the truth. God has a great talent to Michael, a beautiful voice and a great ability to dance. All came from God together with much dedication from Michael to do his best ever work. Sometimes I am wondering how Michael should be thrilled to learn that he is a great example for his fans. And what I realized and understand over the years that Michael is the only artist who is so loved by his fans. I do not know another artist who is as beloved as he. Michael is without doubt the most talented artist that the world could know and that will be forever in the history of music. It is impossible to talk about pop music without talking about Michael Jackson. Ever there another artist like him. :yes:

I am yet to find fans of other artists who have the same loyal love as we mj fans do for mj.....We mj fans are very special indeed :D

No one's been doing any song analyses for a while now :giggle:

I want to let y'all know this is to be my final "book" among my last few posts, and I'm saying it here in this thread because so many of you that I know on the board come here and I don't want you PMing me expecting a response because I won't be here and I don't want anyone feeling I've abandoned you.

I've asked the mods to help me figure out how to disable my account for a while. Too much going on in my life right now. :blush: and tbh, it's too much like a full blown "addiction" for me at this point. My long postings, getting all enwrapped in somebody else's life - its really not me to do that nor is it 'serving' my life ... at all :lol: - up all hours of the night like a crack head zombie - oh sorry :giggle: - and its not like "the man" needs my lil ole' self lol,

so with that said,

I'll continue to get periodic updates in a newsletter via my email and will surely lurk in the News thread from time to time so don't think that I'm not caring for our man. I'll just have to go back to knowing that God is doing His thing for MJ. Prayer and fellowship was what brought me to MJJF in the beginning. Hopefully it won't be needed again but if it is, I'll be right here :)

I do hope you all will keep the romance flowing :wub: :wub: - at least until MJ comes out with some "bomshell news" about his actual real life lol as he's always done via the covers of magazines or the DL or whatever.

Also just to let you know, whether this thread is on track or not, I have given myself a plausible enough "story" to leave with so that I don't have to wonder what's going on in the thread LOL

I guess the long and short of "my" version of the storyline is that in the end, nobody knows anything! :lol: and maybe never will.

I've realized too I guess, that with all our different 'takes' on any possible "storyline" that seems to flow throughout the songs, throughout the years, there are differring schools of thought which lends to too many possibilities.

Mine basically is the "IF" school of thought - meaning "IF" there's a single theme running, starting as far back as the song that started this conversation, leading up to the last songs released, then that person is probably someone MJ feels/felt some very special way about for his reasons which only he knows and will ever know, maybe like a 'muse' that helped him through somehow and inspires some songs.

Also while I love the spirit of this thread and the idea that there's one piece of fabric in this story (if only being woven by us! lol using the threads of MJ's music as our tapestry) I've also felt that its very unlikely that the story is quite the way it seems, meaning communicated in song to someone MJ is expecting to be listening over a period of years and who he someday expects to "be with" - all this presumes to me they have no other form of communication - and as he goes on living his real life getting his very real needs met. Unlike some, male and female, MJ'll never be short of someone to "be with" we all know that, and relationships naturally develop, we also all know that. . . so I guess I'm just saying, it seems to me like common sense so to speak that it kinda doesn't altogether compute imho, y'know - keepin' it real on his behalf.

I don't know about you all but there's an "image" that I've always had of the "perfect" woman for MJ, for one, someone as rarely beautiful as he is inside and out, and someone who he sees as being just as dropdead gorgeous as he is also ! but looks aside, (which I'd imagine are pretty important to him since he loves visual art) someone he can have at least 8 more babies with lol that's what I got stuck in my head that he wanted a thousand years ago as its always been well publicized that he LOVES children :wub: and obviously loves being a daddy. One of the things about kids growing up is you need new ones to replace them!! :lol: anyway, its his life and I am all for whatever he does with it.

And also, I feel I got the answer I was looking for which attracted me to this thread in the first place, which is, did MJ find love in the dark, and I can feel rest assured that based on the music, he did find love somehow in the dark (whether literal or metaphoric) and oh how sweet is my final thought on it. There's not telling what that "means" or doesn't "mean" imho.

And finally, yes indeed, (as posted prior) MJ fans are surely and truly a special bunch :yes: truly are

while I don't mean to be making this some "long goodbye" lol - I just know tho that there's one or two of you who'd eventually miss me (u know who u are and so do I :) ) so please email me if ever need be - and I'll email you - and I hope that any one on here who's ever posted will feel free to stay in touch as well - y'know - send me your contact info or sth

I have to go to bed now, I'm about to pass out. Its been an extremely long day. You guyz truly ROCK and I'll miss you!!

PLEASE keep paying attention to the music. You guyz have stimulated so many different ways of looking at things. There's no telling how much MJ will reveal that he's learned since 2004 so keep the Faith you ole' romantics you!!! but I do also say, stay open.

lol AllforMJ, thanks for this distraction for the past couple years lol, its served a great purpose of lifting my spirits at times of pressure and/or fatigue. Besides, I think we all really know who it was that MJ "found" love in the dark with :shifty:

:giggle: j/k j/k well he was "alone in the dark" when he met a special young lady we all know and love! (u did say he was wearing black?) lol

*makes way for the door*

*waves frantically from door at AllforMJ*

I'm waiting for the mods response regarding my account right now, so until then, - I'm sure I'll catch you guyz 'round the bend -

Love Yous All Immensely

p.s. (or is it p.p.s. at this point)

Its in a lull now but please keep the thread going - there are many more songs and also, you know MimiK will eventually come back and enlighten you guys on his 'take' as well. That oughtta be interesting.

oh well,

*passes out as head hits keyboard - snoring with one eye open*

... cyooo guys later, g'nite

Last edited:

I want to let y'all know this is to be my final "book" among my last few posts, and I'm saying it here in this thread because so many of you that I know on the board come here and I don't want you PMing me expecting a response because I won't be here and I don't want anyone feeling I've abandoned you.

I've asked the mods to help me figure out how to disable my account for a while. Too much going on in my life right now. :blush: and tbh, it's too much like a full blown "addiction" for me at this point. My long postings, getting all enwrapped in somebody else's life - its really not me to do that nor is it 'serving' my life ... at all :lol: - up all hours of the night like a crack head zombie - oh sorry :giggle: - and its not like "the man" needs my lil ole' self lol,

so with that said,

I'll continue to get periodic updates in a newsletter via my email and will surely lurk in the News thread from time to time so don't think that I'm not caring for our man. I'll just have to go back to knowing that God is doing His thing for MJ. Prayer and fellowship was what brought me to MJJF in the beginning. Hopefully it won't be needed again but if it is, I'll be right here :)

I do hope you all will keep the romance flowing :wub: :wub: - at least until MJ comes out with some "bomshell news" about his actual real life lol as he's always done via the covers of magazines or the DL or whatever.

Also just to let you know, whether this thread is on track or not, I have given myself a plausible enough "story" to leave with so that I don't have to wonder what's going on in the thread LOL

I guess the long and short of "my" version of the storyline is that in the end, nobody knows anything! :lol: and maybe never will.

I've realized too I guess, that with all our different 'takes' on any possible "storyline" that seems to flow throughout the songs, throughout the years, there are differring schools of thought which lends to too many possibilities.

Mine basically is the "IF" school of thought - meaning "IF" there's a single theme running, starting as far back as the song that started this conversation, leading up to the last songs released, then that person is probably someone MJ feels/felt some very special way about for his reasons which only he knows and will ever know, maybe like a 'muse' that helped him through somehow and inspires some songs.

Also while I love the spirit of this thread and the idea that there's one piece of fabric in this story (if only being woven by us! lol using the threads of MJ's music as our tapestry) I've also felt that its very unlikely that the story is quite the way it seems, meaning communicated in song to someone MJ is expecting to be listening over a period of years and who he someday expects to "be with" - all this presumes to me they have no other form of communication - and as he goes on living his real life getting his very real needs met. Unlike some, male and female, MJ'll never be short of someone to "be with" we all know that, and relationships naturally develop, we also all know that. . . so I guess I'm just saying, it seems to me like common sense so to speak that it kinda doesn't altogether compute imho, y'know - keepin' it real on his behalf.

I don't know about you all but there's an "image" that I've always had of the "perfect" woman for MJ, for one, someone as rarely beautiful as he is inside and out, and someone who he sees as being just as dropdead gorgeous as he is also ! but looks aside, (which I'd imagine are pretty important to him since he loves visual art) someone he can have at least 8 more babies with lol that's what I got stuck in my head that he wanted a thousand years ago as its always been well publicized that he LOVES children :wub: and obviously loves being a daddy. One of the things about kids growing up is you need new ones to replace them!! :lol: anyway, its his life and I am all for whatever he does with it.

And also, I feel I got the answer I was looking for which attracted me to this thread in the first place, which is, did MJ find love in the dark, and I can feel rest assured that based on the music, he did find love somehow in the dark (whether literal or metaphoric) and oh how sweet is my final thought on it. There's not telling what that "means" or doesn't "mean" imho.

And finally, yes indeed, (as posted prior) MJ fans are surely and truly a special bunch :yes: truly are

while I don't mean to be making this some "long goodbye" lol - I just know tho that there's one or two of you who'd eventually miss me (u know who u are and so do I :) ) so please email me if ever need be - and I'll email you - and I hope that any one on here who's ever posted will feel free to stay in touch as well - y'know - send me your contact info or sth

I have to go to bed now, I'm about to pass out. Its been an extremely long day. You guyz truly ROCK and I'll miss you!!

PLEASE keep paying attention to the music. You guyz have stimulated so many different ways of looking at things. There's no telling how much MJ will reveal that he's learned since 2004 so keep the Faith you ole' romantics you!!! but I do also say, stay open.

lol AllforMJ, thanks for this distraction for the past couple years lol, its served a great purpose of lifting my spirits at times of pressure and/or fatigue. Besides, I think we all really know who it was that MJ "found" love in the dark with :shifty:

:giggle: j/k j/k well he was "alone in the dark" when he met a special young lady we all know and love! (u did say he was wearing black?) lol

*makes way for the door*

I'm waiting for the mods response regarding my account right now, so until then, - I'm sure I'll catch you guyz 'round the bend -

Love Yous All Immensely

Its in a lull now but please keep the thread going - there are many more songs and also, you know MimiK will eventually come back and enlighten you guys on his 'take' as well. That oughtta be interesting.

oh well,

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed no not godbye SoS! :cry: I hate godbyes!
god bless you, and thanks for everything you've written in this thread!
This last post of yours is a good "dot" for all your posts together :yes:
Also a very wise post, and thoughts that I've had myself these past weeks too..

But you take care SoS! :)

Awww state dont leave..we all will miss you very very much :( :cry:But thank you for all the analysing and everything else that youhave done for us. You will be sadly missed :(. Untill we hear from you again u take care ok, may god bless you with all his love & greatness always. BYE BYE SOS!

so with that said,

*makes way for the door*

Love Yous All Immensely

oh well,

Hey, I was feeling homesick for your books. I am so sorry for that. But if you need to stay out for a while, do so. I hope you remember here and when you can come back. We will miss you for your posts. Whatever, I'll wring that God bless you and wish you much luck on his way. :angel::yes::D

*Hey, were not 13 children that Michael would like to have? lol! :scratch:So still 10 babies! lol! :wild:
Michael finds that his true love, he is truly loved and give him the chance to be a father again, it gives many children to him!:wub: (I'm sure Michael will find this person so special about it... God is watching it!):yes:​

Last edited:
Back