Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

That's what Michael does with me: it leaves me confused and everything becomes a big mess! That's what love is! lol! :bugeyed:wild::wub::wub:

*Michael you are the culprit for all this mess and confusion! lol! But I love you anyway! lol! :wub::wub::wub:

:sigh: sweet little ashtanga :p
I think we all love Michael Jackson :yes: do you love him more maybe? :giggle:

Have you noticed my new signature?
It's for Michael.. but also for everyone else in my life!

Laugh at me all you want...I always look at stuff like this. Probably cause it was such a struggle for myself growing up...

:sigh: sweet little ashtanga :p
I think we all love Michael Jackson :yes: do you love him more maybe? :giggle:

Have you noticed my new signature?
It's for Michael.. but also for everyone else in my life!

I love him more? I do not know... it is difficult to answer! lol! I could say that my love for him as artist and human being is infinite and eternal. :wub:​

I like their signature. I'm sure Michael would love and would agree with everything that is written in it, that is exactly when it touches our hearts. :yes:

*Love is in the air Safira! lol! I am so that the "Valentine's Day" is coming. Here in Brazil celebrated on 12 June. :)

Laugh at me all you want...I always look at stuff like this. Probably cause it was such a struggle for myself growing up...

I'm sorry if I upset you now. I only laughed because I think you both are lovely persons!

oh I understand where you're comming from! I was bullied throughout my schooltime and I have STILL not found peace with myself because of that. Probably never will..

I would never NEVER laugh "at" someone. Because I know how that hurts. And I don't want to put my worst enemy though that..

I love him more? I do not know... it is difficult to answer! lol! I could say that my love for him as artist and human being is infinite and eternal. :wub:​

I like their signature. I'm sure Michael would love and would agree with everything that is written in it, that is exactly when it touches our hearts. :yes:​

*Love is in the air Safira! lol! I am so that the "Valentine's Day" is coming. Here in Brazil celebrated on 12 June. :)
Well then I hope someone special would like to be your valantine this year :hug:
Thanks I'm glad that you like my signature!

I think the opposite, Susie. I think that life sometimes is a long struggle with oneself....for some. Life can be hard for someone who doesn't like him/herself for some really odd reason or another. When you finally grow to accept yourself and love yourself for all of your flaws and your beauty, it is like "two finding one". It is then that you truly "find yourself" and love yourself for the truly unique individual that you are. And that, folks, is the absolute purely beautiful love there is...

Intriguing way of looking at it...

:angel:

I'm sorry if I upset you now. I only laughed because I think you both are lovely persons!

oh I understand where you're comming from! I was bullied throughout my schooltime and I have STILL not found peace with myself because of that. Probably never will..

I would never NEVER laugh "at" someone. Because I know how that hurts. And I don't want to put my worst enemy though that..

Well then I hope someone special would like to be your valantine this year :hug:
Thanks I'm glad that you like my signature!

Oh Safira - I didn't want to make this morose...I just stated this cause I look at some songs like this...introspectively...

Yeah, it was tough growing up - but I am the stronger person for it!! Love ya! :wub:

Oh Safira - I didn't want to make this morose...I just stated this cause I look at some songs like this...introspectively...

Yeah, it was tough growing up - but I am the stronger person for it!! Love ya! :wub:

:doh: at me.. :lol:

well I agree with you because I think that many things that artists write (if it is in books, lyrics or a third thing) comes from the inside of the person. Maybe it's more or less an issue to the person, but he would'nt write it if it did'nt meen something to him at that point.

Has the song Human Nature been analyzed yet? I find it to be one of the most mysterious songs of all. I'm particularly interested in the meaning of the chorus which I've highlighted in the lyrics which say:

If they say why, why tell 'em that it's human nature.
If they say why, why does he do me that way.
I like lovin' this way.
I like lovin' this way.

What exactly is meant by "it's human nature?" What is human nature in the song? What does "why does he do me that way" mean? And, last but not least, what is meant by "I like lovin' this way?" He likes lovin' what way???

"Human Nature"
Written and Composed by Steve Porcaro and John Bettis.

Looking out
Across the night-time
The city winks a sleepless eye
Hear her voice
Shake my window
Sweet seducing sighs

Get me out
Into the night-time
Four walls won't hold me tonight
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite

If they say -
Why, why, tell 'em that it's human nature
Why, why, does he do me that way
If they say -

Reaching out
To touch a stranger
Electric eyes are ev'rywhere
See that girl
She knows I'm watching
She likes the way I stare

If they say -
If they say -
I like lovin' this way
I like lovin' this way (instrumental section)

Looking out
Across the morning
Where the city's heart begins to beat
Reaching out
I touch her shoulder
I'm dreaming of the street

If they say -
If they say -
I like lovin' this way
I like lovin' this way

Has the song Human Nature been analyzed yet? I find it to be one of the most mysterious songs of all. I'm particularly interested in the meaning of the chorus which I've highlighted in the lyrics which say:

I like lovin' this way.
I like lovin' this way.

What exactly is meant by "it's human nature?" What is human nature in the song? What does "why does he do me that way" mean? And, last but not least, what is meant by "I like lovin' this way?" He likes lovin' what way???

"Human Nature"
Written and Composed by Steve Porcaro and John Bettis.

Looking out
Across the night-time
Hear her voice
Shake my window
Sweet seducing sighs

Get me out
Into the night-time
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite

If they say -
If they say -

Reaching out
To touch a stranger
See that girl
She knows I'm watching

If they say -
If they say -
I like lovin' this way

Looking out
Across the morning
Reaching out
I touch her shoulder

If they say -
If they say -
I like lovin' this way
I like lovin' this way

I think what it means is that it's human nature to want to go out and taste some of the wild life....to be out in the city in the night time where the night ladies roam...that it's human nature to want to satisfy physical needs...if you get my drift...lol

Good pick, MP. The part where it says "If they say why, why does he do me that way." I think refers to treatment: why does he/she treat me that way. I think the act of looking & nightlife/city life in general -- clubbing, romancing has a big part in the song because it starts off with it "Looking out/Accross the night-time" and mentions it again: "Get me out/Into the night-time/The city winks a sleepless eye" Also: "See that girl/She knows I'm watching/She likes the way I stare." It's about how men & women may interact: flirting. Also: "Reaching out/To touch a stranger/Electric eyes are ev'rywhere".

But then towards the end of the song it's like the girl becomes the city/the street; In other words his love of citylife : "Looking out/Across the morning/Where the city's heart begins to beat/Reaching out/I touch her shoulder/I'm dreaming of the street. I think the song means human nature as in how people act/interact with each other.

I like lovin' this way.
I like lovin' this way.

"Human Nature" Written and Composed by Steve Porcaro and John Bettis.

Looking out
Across the night-time
Hear her voice
Shake my window
Sweet seducing sighs

Get me out
Into the night-time
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite

If they say -
If they say -

Reaching out
To touch a stranger

See that girl
She knows I'm watching

If they say -
If they say -
I like lovin' this way

Looking out
Across the morning
Reaching out
I touch her shoulder

If they say -
If they say -
I like lovin' this way
I like lovin' this way

Last edited:

I like lovin' this way.
I like lovin' this way.

"Human Nature" Written and Composed by Steve Porcaro and John Bettis.

Looking out
Across the night-time
Hear her voice
Shake my window
Sweet seducing sighs

Get me out
Into the night-time
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite

If they say -
If they say -

Reaching out
To touch a stranger
See that girl
She knows I'm watching

If they say -
If they say -
I like lovin' this way

Looking out
Across the morning
Reaching out
I touch her shoulder

If they say -
If they say -
I like lovin' this way
I like lovin' this way

yea I've thought a lot about this song too. It's my favorite :)

Basicly when I listen to these lyrics, I hear someone who longs to be "outthere". Part of that nighttime world, that seems so important to him.
He's thinking about how it is out in the streets when it's dark, and the neon-lights are on, the beat is sounding from a club, and people are walking down the streets with their friends. This mysterious life, as it seems to him, because he has always been "in" that life but never "part" of it.

I could see him sitting in a window in his expansive penthouse somewhere, looking down at the street all night. His emotion - reliefed but also melacholic.

The night has an ability to change how we feel and look at ourselves and the rest of the world. The moonlight shines in a different way than the sunlight.

He is reliefed because when it's night, everyone is sleeping. And those not sleeping are out on the streets, in the clubs and so on.
This is the time of day where Michaels unnatural life becomes invisible. All the people that is counting on him are sleeping, all the fans, the producers, managers, paparazzies, the journalists in the tv.

And as he sits there he becomes just Michael Jackson.
A wonderfull feeling I assume, but still so hollow, because he feels so close to living his own life as he sits in that window. He touches "her" shoulder, but he still can't get "her".

He can't get that feeling of being part of this other world. This mysterious and fantastic world that is only possible to meet when it's night in the city.

It is sort of a dreamstate-song..

The last verse is really good!:
As the sun is slowly rising, his normal life aproaches again.
"the city's heart begins to beat" - a he watches cars and buisnessmen begin to appear he realizes that he's still in his good old life.
To me it seems like he feels good about getting "back" to his real life. Leaving the dream..
But still, inside him, he longs to be with that "girl". To be with her in the city in the dark.

I think Michael has always fancied the dark. In all sort of ways. Because of it's ability to make things invisible and mysterious, and take him away from his busy and very serious life.
I see that in both his choise of clothes, his love for "thriller" :p, and this song that expresses his longing for streets when they are dark.

And not to mention the title of this thread.

yea I've thought a lot about this song too. It's my favorite :)

Basicly when I listen to these lyrics, I hear someone who longs to be "outthere". Part of that nighttime world, that seems so important to him.
He's thinking about how it is out in the streets when it's dark, and the neon-lights are on, the beat is sounding from a club, and people are walking down the streets with their friends. This mysterious life, as it seems to him, because he has always been "in" that life but never "part" of it.

I could see him sitting in a window in his expansive penthouse somewhere, looking down at the street all night. His emotion - reliefed but also melacholic.

The night has an ability to change how we feel and look at ourselves and the rest of the world. The moonlight shines in a different way than the sunlight.

He is reliefed because when it's night, everyone is sleeping. And those not sleeping are out on the streets, in the clubs and so on.
This is the time of day where Michaels unnatural life becomes invisible. All the people that is counting on him are sleeping, all the fans, the producers, managers, paparazzies, the journalists in the tv.

A wonderfull feeling I assume, but still so hollow, because he feels so close to living his own life as he sits in that window. He touches "her" shoulder, but he still can't get "her".

He can't get that feeling of being part of this other world. This mysterious and fantastic world that is only possible to meet when it's night in the city.

"the city's heart begins to beat" - a he watches cars and buisnessmen begin to appear he realizes that he's still in his good old life.
To me it seems like he feels good about getting "back" to his real life. Leaving the dream..
But still, inside him, he longs to be with that "girl". To be with her in the city in the dark.

I think Michael has always fancied the dark. In all sort of ways. Because of it's ability to make things invisible and mysterious, and take him away from his busy and very serious life.
I see that in both his choise of clothes, his love for "thriller" :p, and this song that expresses his longing for streets when they are dark.

And not to mention the title of this thread.
Safira... You were so poetic in his post... I loved! :yes:

... The night has an ability to change how we feel and look at ourselves and the rest of the world. The moonlight shines in a different way than the sunlight.

Awonderfull feeling I assume, but still so hollow, because he feels so close to living his own life as he sits in that window. He touches "her" shoulder, but he still can't get "her".

Wow! What an insightful interpretation of this song, Safira - maybe the best one yet! I highlighted some things that really stood out to me. It also makes me wonder if this explains the lyric, "I like lovin' this way" that I had asked about before. Do you think "I like lovin' this way" means he prefers loving "in the dark" because it is "hidden" and "invisible" as you say, and therefore it feels non-threatening maybe?

Last edited:
Wow! What an insightful interpretation of this song, Safira - maybe the best one yet! I highlighted some things that really stood out to me. It also makes me wonder if this explains the lyric, "I like lovin' this way" that I had asked about before. Do you think "I like lovin' this way" means he prefers loving "in the dark" because it is "hidden" and "invisible" as you say, and therefore it feels non-threatening maybe?

Thank you - I'm blushing now that someone think that I made an insightfull interpretation :blush:

That "I like lovin this way" thing has been buggin' me too..
Well as you say - it might be that he likes to "loving" in the dark.
That would be very normal, - many people prefferes that!

You know what.. I think I just solved it!:

Michael likes to keep his love in the dark. Everything in his life is so accesible for everyone, but love - true love, is very privat, very personal. You don't want to hear peoples openions about your love. You don't want their eyes on your love.

I think Michael wants to keep this one part of his life totally private. Keep it like a secret. His one little gem that noone knows about.

Untill now I have been very sceptical about this "love in the darkness" of Michaels, but suddenly I think it's not impossible!

I think for Michael it might be satisfying to have this love in his heart. To know that this is where they keep eachother, and noone else knows about that. Because of that. That they only have eachother in their hearts. And nowhere else in their lives.
That would make a very special and strong love.

I'm glad the bad choice that, that person made did not cause the genuine nice people in this thread to become afraid of enjoying each other's company. It would have been a very sad thing to see happen. It would have been as if the nice people here were thinking, "That person is no good. Therefore, we must stop having fun with each other" and what purpose would that have served?

That person's actions has caused them to get the type of attention that they do not want. Does it mean that those that have been talking to each other in this thread in a sincere and kind way are no longer nice people? No, it doesn't. Does it mean that we all should no longer talk about the type of things that we like to talk about as far as love, romance, spirituality and Michael's music? No, it doesn't.

There is nothing wrong with being nice and there is nothing wrong with having genuine fun. There is nothing wrong with being caring. So, don't change for that person. That person's choice got them band and they are also in hot water. You all that are genuine nice people are still here.

Also, this thread is not titled, "How can a person pretend to be Michael Jackson and get in trouble for it?" It is titled, "Did MJ Find Love In The Dark? (continued)." This thread is about the real Michael Jackson. The real Michael has gone from releasing love songs in 2001 that were filled with hopes of finding love, trying to hold on to love and disappointment in relationships, to releasing love songs about him now being in love. He was singing about being in love back during the trial. That imposter cannot change that. MJ has already recorded the songs for all to hear. The songs are already on CD.

If anyone reading this thread has been wondering in the back of their mind if I have truly met Michael, this is to show you that I did indeed meet him during the "Off The Wall" era when I was 16 years old. It was during the MJJForum days that I first mentioned it to the members that are now here at MJJCommunity. The below is what I had said after MJJF became MJJC.

AllForMJ
22-01-2008, 06:57 PM #548

One last thing, remember I described to you guys what he was wearing that day? I told you he was wearing black pants, a black pull-over turtle neck shirt, black boots that came to his ankles that zipped up, and a brown vest that was satin in the back and tapestry in the front. He had just gotten his jeri curl that year. If you want to see the shirt I was talking about, he's wearing it on page 91 of the December 2007 issue of Ebony magazine. He's also wearing the shoe string around his neck that I told you guys about. He's wearing that exact same shoe string on the picture that was given to me. The way he looks on page 91 is exactly the way he looked when I was sitting in front of him slowly looking at him from head to toe, and from toe to head while he was acting all shy. If he didn't want me doing that, he could have told someone to come and get me. But he didn't.

Notice that the above excerpt is dated January 22, 2008. It took me a month to realize that MJ had the shoestring around his neck in the picture that's on page 91 of Ebony. lol And, if you click on the below link and look at the video that mj_brainiac uploaded to Youtube in July 2009, which was a year and a half later, you will see that MJ is wearing the clothes that I described from memory. Because I did it solely from memory, and had met MJ so long ago, I got the color of his pants mixed up with the color of the back of his vest. But it's all good. To remember the color of his clothes that far back in time ain't too bad! lol The color of his pants went with the brown that was in his vest. The front of his vest was made of tapestry as you will see in the video. When MJ stands up at the end of mj_brainiac's video, you will see that the back of MJ's vest was indeed made of satin.

07-04-2009, 07:36 AM #49
mj_brainiac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB1gOyvGfJk

If some that are reading this thread are wondering if I am pretending to be a spiritual-minded person, here are some examples to show you that I am not pretending.

This is from February 2005. It is about God's existence and Him defending MJ.

AllForMJ
14-02-2005, 04:50 PM #2914

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=333510

This is from February 2004.

AllForMJ
20-08-2004, 05:46 PM #6
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=131402

This is from January 2005.

AllForMJ
05-01-2005, 06:16 PM #90
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=277548

This post is about the verdict. It is from February 2005.

AllForMJ
02-06-2005, 06:33 PM #286
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=458717

This August 2004 post is about MJ seeming like a baby that's walking for the first time.

AllForMJ
Aug 8 2004, 05:22 PM
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=118191

Now, listen to the question that he was asked around 2:07 into this video of his October 2006 television interview with Access Hollywood. Also, notice how the video starts with the verdict. And about the last thing that I said in the above August 8, 2004 post, it is still relevant today. How old is MJ right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znMwk3T9YQY

About MJ's spirituality...the answer he provided below to a question that he was asked in October 2001, shows he is also a very spiritual person.

"Mr. Jackson, what would you say to all your fans that have dreams and goals of being a star like you?"

Michael: No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it's right. And always believe in yourself. And no matter who's around you that's being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become.

And, if some reading this thread are still wondering if there really are times when MJ records songs that end up being prophetic, here is an example to show you that it does sometimes happen. It doesn't mean that he's trying to cause to happen, sometimes it just happens on its own. When he recorded this song, he was too young to know that it would apply to him as a man later on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZfaAtFcITo&feature=related

One last prediction to end this post. This one is about MJ's concerts. This prediction that has come to pass is starting off in one part of the world and will happen in the U.S. when the momentum picks up.

AllForMJ
01-06-2008, 08:57 PM #233

MJ is still huge here at home. Because he has not toured here in a very long time, if he does announce that he is going to launch a tour, the companies that sell tickets are going to become overwhelmed by the number of people that want to see him. Seeing his name outside of concert venues is going to cause the public to become amped up.

Imagine driving past an arena or stadium in the U.S. and seeing the words, "Michael Jackson Coming Soon" up in lights outside of the building. Do you know what it's going to be like to see that?

He is going to sell out everywhere he goes. It is going to be a historic event. It's going be crazy!! Not only are the fans going to come out in full force to see him in concert, but people that are not die hard fans at all are going to come out as well.

The most famous man in the world is a chart-topping recording artist. He hasn't toured his home land in years. It is going to be hard for the public to resist coming out to see him. They know and love all of his songs. They know and love all of his videos. He has been apart of many people's lives.

Concert attendance is not going to be an issue at all. Not at all. Once it becomes clear that he's ready to crank this baby up, the sponsors are going to be right there. So far, he's been making all the right steps and things have been going very well.

Watch what happens once the momentum picks up...

God is good. He does answer prayer when you truly believe in Him, and He has been helping Michael Jackson because Michael was being unfairly mistreated after spending the majority of his life bringing joy to others worldwide.

And in closing, just got to mention that although I do often look at things from a spiritual angle, there are times when I also act goofy. I like to laugh ya'll, because hey, that's just me! Gotta laugh too, ya know? This world is such a mess that if we don't find reasons to laugh sometimes, we will spend the majority of our lives crying and I don't feel like doing that. That's not fun! LOL Plus, laughing doesn't take away from my spirituality. It's mine from God just like laughing is. Also, having a relationship with God makes life easier to live.

:D

Last edited:
reading ur post got me into tears.

thanks for sharing that with us. i would give u flowers but i dont have my emoticons anymore they disapeared i can only give u a smile from memory :)

I'm glad the bad choice that, that person made did not cause the genuine nice people in this thread to become afraid of enjoying each other's company. It would have been a very sad thing to see happen. It would have been as if the nice people here were thinking, "That person is no good. Therefore, we must stop having fun with each other" and what purpose would that have served?

That person's actions has caused them to get the type of attention that they do not want. Does it mean that those that have been talking to each other in this thread in a sincere and kind way are no longer nice people? No, it doesn't. Does it mean that we all should no longer talk about the type of things that we like to talk about as far as love, romance, spirituality and Michael's music? No, it doesn't.

There is nothing wrong with being nice and there is nothing wrong with having genuine fun. There is nothing wrong with being caring. So, don't change for that person. That person's choice got them band and they are also in hot water. You all that are genuine nice people are still here.

Also, this thread is not titled, "How can a person pretend to be Michael Jackson and get in trouble for it?" It is titled, "Did MJ Find Love In The Dark? (continued)." This thread is about the real Michael Jackson. The real Michael has gone from releasing love songs in 2001 that were filled with hopes of finding love, trying to hold on to love and disappointment in relationships, to releasing love songs about him now being in love. He was singing about being in love back during the trial. That imposter cannot change that. MJ has already recorded the songs for all to hear. The songs are already on CD.

If anyone reading this thread has been wondering in the back of their mind if I have truly met Michael, this is to show you that I did indeed meet him during the "Off The Wall" era when I was 16 years old. It was during the MJJForum days that I first mentioned it to the members that are now here at MJJCommunity. The below is what I had said after MJJF became MJJC.

AllForMJ

Notice that the above excerpt is dated January 22, 2008. It took me a month to realize that MJ had the shoestring around his neck in the picture that's on page 91 of Ebony. lol And, if you click on the below link and look at the video that mj_brainiac uploaded to Youtube in July 2009, which was a year and a half later, you will see that MJ is wearing the clothes that I described from memory. Because I did it solely from memory, and had met MJ so long ago, I got the color of his pants mixed up with the color of the back of his vest. But it's all good. To remember the color of his clothes that far back in time ain't too bad! lol The color of his pants went with the brown that was in his vest. The front of his vest was made of tapestry as you will see in the video. When MJ stands up at the end of mj_brainiac's video, you will see that the back of MJ's vest was indeed made of satin.

mj_brainiac

If some that are reading this thread are wondering if I am pretending to be a spiritual-minded person, here are some examples to show you that I am not pretending.

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

This August 2004 post is about MJ seeming like a baby that's walking for the first time.

AllForMJ

Now, listen to the question that he was asked around 2:07 into this video of his October 2006 television interview with Access Hollywood. Also, notice how the video starts with the verdict. And about the last thing that I said in the above August 8, 2004 post, it is still relevant today. How old is MJ right now?

About MJ's spirituality...the answer he provided below to a question that he was asked in October 2001, shows he is also a very spiritual person.

"Mr. Jackson, what would you say to all your fans that have dreams and goals of being a star like you?"

Michael: No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it's right. And always believe in yourself. And no matter who's around you that's being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become.

And, if some reading this thread are still wondering if there really are times when MJ records songs that end up being prophetic, here is an example to show you that it does sometimes happen. It doesn't mean that he's trying to cause to happen, sometimes it just happens on its own. When he recorded this song, he was too young to know that it would apply to him as a man later on.

One last prediction to end this post. This one is about MJ's concerts. This prediction that has come to pass is starting off in one part of the world and will happen in the U.S. when the momentum picks up.

AllForMJ

God is good. He does answer prayer when you truly believe in Him, and He has been helping Michael Jackson because Michael was being unfairly mistreated after spending the majority of his life bringing joy to others worldwide.

And in closing, just got to mention that although I do often look at things from a spiritual angle, there are times when I also act goofy. I like to laugh ya'll, because hey, that's just me! Gotta laugh too, ya know? This world is such a mess that if we don't find reasons to laugh sometimes, we will spend the majority of our lives crying and I don't feel like doing that. That's not fun! LOL Plus, laughing doesn't take away from my spirituality. It's mine from God just like laughing is. Also, having a relationship with God makes life easier to live.

AllForMJ

mj_brainiac

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

brilliant post and it's so nice that you stand up for the thread and for the people that has been using it often.

I've read everything in your post but I have a hard time making a response to it, because theres so much to response to :p (I'm not good at outlining long texts I'm afraid..) but in short - really good reading as usual, I agree, and I'm amazed about the spiritual things that you mention.
:clapping::cheers:

reading ur post got me into tears.

thanks for sharing that with us. i would give u flowers but i dont have my emoticons anymore they disapeared i can only give u a smile from memory :)
Awwwww, it made you cry? I almost cried too while I was listening to MJ singing "I've Gotta Be Me." Until just recently, I didn't know he had recorded this song. I ran across it while looking for songs on youtube to finish interpreting the songs in MimiK's list. When I first heard it, I was thinking, "Wowwww. This is so deep!"

Glad you enjoyed the post and thanks for the smile. :)

brilliant post and it's so nice that you stand up for the thread and for the people that has been using it often.

I've read everything in your post but I have a hard time making a response to it, because theres so much to response to :p (I'm not good at outlining long texts I'm afraid..) but in short - really good reading as usual, I agree, and I'm amazed about the spiritual things that you mention.
:clapping::cheers:
Thanks, Safira. Glad you enjoyed reading it. As far as standing up for this thread? :dont_mention_it: My pleasure. This thread has many spiritual people in it. That includes you.

Also, it's fun talking about MJ singing about women. He's been very open about how he feels. It's nice listening to his change in tone between 2001 and now because it shows that the hurtful days, as far as relationships go, are behind him. He's getting a fresh new start. It's in his voice. I don't hear the sound of pain in his voice now. It's gone.

:yes: :D

Last edited:

AllForMJ

mj_brainiac

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

AllForMJ

Aw hell AllForMJ....I'll make ya laugh.. Remember that post of MJ in the loin cloth??

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52601&page=140

Back