Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

since i was ONE OF THIS MONSTERS VICTIMS i got her email and i wrote something from ME AND SOME OF THE VICTIMS I MET IN YEARS. this is what i had to say TO THE DEMON.

Hi sweet heart I AM BACK with revenge we first met in 2001 i bet u dont remember me since i was one of ur first VICTIMS.

well remember u talled me in 2001 one night " I KNOW WHERE U LIVE" AND "I CAN HARM YOU"? WELL NOW I KNOW WHO U ARE MONSTER FROM HELL.

DONT FORGET HOW WE USED TO TALK ABOUT GOD AT TIMES IN OUR CONVO AND I SAYED TO U "GOD IS WATCHING EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WE DO IN THIS WORLD IS NOT GOING UNOTICED AND UNPAYED FOR" WELL I GUESS UR TIME IS NOW TO PAY FOR THE PAIN U CAUSED ME FOR THE FEAR U INFLICTED IN ME AND FOR 2 YEARS OF PAIN I PAYED FOR UR GAMES.

HAVE A NICE LIFE IN HELL DEMON FROM HELL.

from ALL THE VICTIMS ALONG THE YEARS WHICH SOME I HAD THE PLEASURE TO MEET AND FROM ME BURN IN HELL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprised it was Michaholic.:smilerolleyes: She had been a suspect of shady behavior since MJNO. Has anyone been in contact with her since? What does she have to say for herself? ugh!

Ape, sorry to hear about what happened to you and the others, but I think what made you a target is that you are one of the few ppl in this thread actually going to the concerts. You are putting out a LOT of money for yourself and your kids to go to London. She probably took that as a sign that you were loaded. I wouldn't doubt if others in the This Is It section plopping down lots of money for the concerts were targets,too...especially VIP ticket holders. The "Who's traveling alone" thread gives me the chills, now. You never know who's looking at that and plotting on someone.

What's hard to take tho is she had to know you have kids. To try and scam someone with kids is pretty low. It's low for anyone, but anyone who has others depending on them for a living, is the worst to target becuz more than one person suffers the loss. It's heartless.

she has no counciuos SHE USED TO MAKE UP STORYS WHEN ME AND HER MET AND AFTER I TALLED HER THAT SHE IS A PIECE OF SH*IT SHE USED TO MAKE UP STORYS OF HOW HER STEP FATHER RAPS HER EVERY NIGHT AND SHE WAS PREGNANT THAN HER CHILD DIED SHE IS PURE EVIL.

NO HEART WHAT SO EVER.

Not surprised it was Michaholic.:smilerolleyes: She had been a suspect of shady behavior since MJNO. Has anyone been in contact with her since? What does she have to say for herself? ugh!

Ape, sorry to hear about what happened to you and the others, but I think what made you a target is that you are one of the few ppl in this thread actually going to the concerts. You are putting out a LOT of money for yourself and your kids to go to London. She probably took that as a sign that you were loaded. I wouldn't doubt if others in the This Is It section plopping down lots of money for the concerts were targets,too...especially VIP ticket holders. The "Who's traveling alone" thread gives me the chills, now. You never know who's looking at that and plotting on someone.

What's hard to take tho is she had to know you have kids. To try and scam someone with kids is pretty low. It's low for anyone, but anyone who has others depending on them for a living, is the worst to target becuz more than one person suffers the loss. It's heartless.

I cant belive it was michaholic am compelety & utterly shocked. Its unbeliavble how she could do something so creul & heartless!

All I got to say....

All the thoughts, reflections, and feelings that have been posted in this thread have been for the most part been pure, innocent, and unique...

Just because there are "certain individual (s)" that like to "ruin" all the beauty that THIS thread illuminates...

i ASK....WHY? should WE as individuals STOP posting our thoughts, and feelings about "Did MJ Find Love In the Dark...?

What sooo "many" THINK that ITS not possible for "THE MAN" "MR.JACKSON"
to "EVER" be able to "FIND" "THAT ONE" in the dark....

I'm here to tell YOU...."ANYTHING" IN LIFE IS POSSIBLE...I AM LIVING PROOF...

Therefore, ALWAYS remember despite all the fame, fortune, creed, or nationality...

In the end....
WE ARE ALL JUST A HUMAN BEING~~~

:angel:

Last edited:
Susie, it's not being suggested that you stop posting. I suggested a new thread to start fresh because this one has been taken over from the unfortunate issue at hand. But if ya'll want to keep this one then it should return to the topic and discontinue being about Michaholic :yes:

Okay, now that we have another place to vent, let's get back to the intent of this thread. I heard "Ben" again tonight on the way home, and thought about "Ben" and how that reflects how Michael may view himself...

Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a friend to call my own
I'll never be alone
And you, my friend, will see
You've got a friend in me
(you've got a friend in me)

Ben, you're always running here and there
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
If you ever look behind
And don't like what you find
There's one thing you should know
You've got a place to go
(you've got a place to go)

I used to say "I" and "me"
Now it's "us", now it's "we"
Ben, most people would turn you away
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see you as I do
I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again
If they had a friend like Ben
(a friend) Like Ben
(like Ben) Like Ben

It seems like many of his songs have this "alone" theme. It also seems that in the lyrics, he's saying that "Ben" is traveling here and there....but it's actually Michael doing the traveling...not finding a place to "call his own". In fact, I think "Ben" is an extension of Michael. What do you guys think?

Susie, it's not being suggested that you stop posting. I suggested a new thread to start fresh because this one has been taken over from the unfortunate issue at hand. But if ya'll want to keep this one then it should return to the topic and discontinue being about Michaholic :yes:

This THREAD is "very beautiful"...and I don't think it should be disregarded just because of eviliness of some individuals ...that tends to tarnish all the purity that this thread has always been about..!

"DID MJ FIND "LOVE" IN THE DARK...?

:angel:Knowledge IS Growth~~~

Okay, now that we have another place to vent, let's get back to the intent of this thread. I heard "Ben" again tonight on the way home, and thought about "Ben" and how that reflects how Michael may view himself...

I'll never be alone

If you ever look behind
You've got a place to go

I wish they would try to
(a friend) Like Ben
(like Ben) Like Ben

It seems like many of his songs have this "alone" theme. It also seems that in the lyrics, he's saying that "Ben" is traveling here and there....but it's actually Michael doing the traveling...not finding a place to "call his own". In fact, I think "Ben" is an extension of Michael. What do you guys think?

Stunning and quite thought provoking..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqo17o2a1w

:angel:Keep Healing The World~~~

Sounds like a song about a couple of misfits (I don't mean that in a bad way, though). :D

Edit: Just wanted to add that I've always thought it was a very beautiful song, though and I think MJ puts a lot of heart and feeling in it.

Last edited:
I hadn't thought of that before Linda, but I can see it, now that you point it out.

It's interesting, with this idea of love in mind, one can see that common thread in many, if not all the songs. There seems to be that underlying idea of someone he feels connected to, whether he knows/knew her in person or not. Sometimes it seems he feels closer to her and other times like he feels she is just absent or has abandoned him and his (or their) dream and promises to each other? I don't know, just something that seems to be a theme in many of his songs.

^ I'd like to hear more about that common thread if anything comes to mind.

What you said in the part I quoted below reminds me of something that popped out recently while listening to the song, Will You Be There
(have you ever had a song to 'visit' you and you can't stop playing it?)

You said this:

Sometimes it seems he feels closer to her and other times like he feels she is just absent or has abandoned him and his (or their) dream and promises to each other? I don't know, just something that seems to be a theme in many of his songs.
The part that really stood out in WYBT was this:

"through my trials and tribulations"

"through our doubts and frustrations"

It seemed like that somewhat lined up with what you were observing above there

First I need to point out that I think this thread is so wonderfull to take part in, and I think we all agree to keep it going despite of the recent happening..

I'll never be alone

If you ever look behind
You've got a place to go

I wish they would try to
(a friend) Like Ben
(like Ben) Like Ben

I think it is. I doubt that he wrote that one himself though. The lyrics are very fine, and Michael was 10 or something at that time? But it's not impossible ofcourse :)
Did they write the songs together backthen? I meen - all of the "jackson 5" ?

First I need to point out that I think this thread is so wonderfull to take part in, and I think we all agree to keep it going despite of the recent happening..

I think it is. I doubt that he wrote that one himself though. The lyrics are very fine, and Michael was 10 or something at that time? But it's not impossible ofcourse :)
Did they write the songs together backthen? I meen - all of the "jackson 5" ?

Wow, I love "Ben" is a beautiful song and Michael to sing with all the forces of his heart. Well, this song talks about friendship, about you have someone to share things. Or am I wrong? Yes, Michael was too young, but that he could not have collaborated on writing alone or part of the music? Well, someone may have been beside him to guide you and give ideas for lyrics. But Michael grew up in the midst of adults, had a life of adult and child when I did that ripen very fast before the time. Michael learned from very early on life and especially about feelings, he is very intelligent and I believe that is also a great observer and just watching people and the events around him he must have learned a lot as a child in the midst of adults.​

I think "Ben" was a synonym for Michael. That "Ben" never really existed, that "Ben" is a projection of Michael. That Michael was the one that felt:

If you ever look behind
You've got a place to go

It was Michael that felt out of place...that he didn't really have a place to go, but that in the end, he found such a special friendship with himself....that this was a way to put in to words the fact that after a while, he found a way to love himself...

And isn't that sometimes really hard? Especially growing up the way he did....it takes a long time of soul-searching to finally realize just how important and loved you are to yourself!

I think "Ben" was a synonym for Michael. That "Ben" never really existed, that "Ben" is a projection of Michael. That Michael was the one that felt:

If you ever look behind
You've got a place to go

It was Michael that felt out of place...that he didn't really have a place to go, but that in the end, he found such a special friendship with himself....that this was a way to put in to words the fact that after a while, he found a way to love himself...

And isn't that sometimes really hard? Especially growing up the way he did....it takes a long time of soul-searching to finally realize just how important and loved you are to yourself!

Exactly what I've always thought about this song..
:clapping:

btw theres something that I have to show you.. :yes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziuel88r3aY&feature=related
00:55.. Thats all I can say.. *melts* :give_heart:

Michael Jackson has been a charmer since the day he was born I think :giggle:

Isn't it a funny take on this song? I am always looking at his music like that...an interpersonal relationship with oneself primarily.

POST NUMBER 5000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the world was more enlightened with the birth of this beautiful angel. :wub::wub::wub:​

my goodness ashtanga.. will you quit it? :lol:
you are so cute when you say romantic things like this!

that whole sentence is just silly! I'm cracking up!! :hysterical:

Last edited:
Isn't it a funny take on this song? I am always looking at his music like that...an interpersonal relationship with oneself primarily.

lol you guys are just wonderful! first ashtanga with her sentimental love-talking and then Linda with her really REAAAAALLY down to earth talking.

It's almost like if you try to pretend ashtangas post was'nt there:hysterical:

ASHTANGA!! I aint ignorin you sweetheart!! Love this post!! LOL!:D

oh nono! I was'nt implementing that you where litterally ignoring her, just the look of it was so funny! :lol: her post and your post together, it was just a hillerious combination! :p

Sounds like a song about a couple of misfits (I don't mean that in a bad way, though). :D

Edit: Just wanted to add that I've always thought it was a very beautiful song, though and I think MJ puts a lot of heart and feeling in it.

I think the song sounds more like the two of them finally found someone that is truly a reflection of thyself...

Hence...soulmate~~~

POST NUMBER 5000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashtanga my goodness .. will you quit it?

that whole sentence is just silly! I'm cracking up!
Awwwwwwwwwww Safira! I am and always will be an eternal romantic! lol! That will not ever change! :wub::wub::wub:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, arrived in the post 5000! :wild::clapping::cheers:

lol you guys are just wonderful! Ashtanga with her first-sentimental love talking with her and then Linda REAAAAALLY really down to earth talking.
It's almost like if you try to pretend Ashtanga's post was not there
I will always be sentimental! My feelings and especially the "love" will touch when it comes to Michael Jackson, this incredible human being that I will unconditionally love and admire the rest of my life! :wub::wub::wub:

Ashtanga! I IS NOT ignorin you sweetheart! Love this post! LOL!
Thanks Linda! You're always so sweet to me. :wub::D

Last edited:
[quote = Safira; 1924672] POST NUMBER 5000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashtanga my goodness .. will you quit it?

that whole sentence is just silly! I'm cracking up! [/ quote]
Awwwwwwwwwww Safira! I am and always will be an eternal romantic! lol! That will not ever change! :wub::wub::wub:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, arrived in the post 5000! :wild::clapping::cheers:

[quote = Safira; 1924674] lol you guys are just wonderful! Ashtanga with her first-sentimental love talking with her and then Linda REAAAAALLY really down to earth talking.
It's almost like if you try to pretend Ashtanga's post was not there [/ quote]
I will always be sentimental! My feelings and especially the "love" will touch when it comes to Michael Jackson, this incredible human being that I will unconditionally love and admire the rest of my life! :wub::wub::wub:

[quote = LindaC781; 1924675] Ashtanga! I IS NOT ignorin you sweetheart! Love this post! LOL! [/ Quote] Thanks Linda! You're always so sweet to me. :wub::D

:smilerolleyes: you're messy.. (or the post IS a mess :lol:) :hug:

I think the song sounds more like the two of them finally found someone that is truly a reflection of thyself...

Hence...soulmate~~~

I think the opposite, Susie. I think that life sometimes is a long struggle with oneself....for some. Life can be hard for someone who doesn't like him/herself for some really odd reason or another. When you finally grow to accept yourself and love yourself for all of your flaws and your beauty, it is like "two finding one". It is then that you truly "find yourself" and love yourself for the truly unique individual that you are. And that, folks, is the absolute purely beautiful love there is...

:smilerolleyes: you're messy.. (or the post IS a mess :lol:) :hug:
That's what Michael does with me: it leaves me confused and everything becomes a big mess! That's what love is! lol! :bugeyed:wild::wub::wub:

*Michael you are the culprit for all this mess and confusion! lol! But I love you anyway! lol! :wub::wub::wub:

Last edited:
I think the opposite, Susie. I think that life sometimes is a long struggle with oneself....for some. Life can be hard for someone who doesn't like him/herself for some really odd reason or another. When you finally grow to accept yourself and love yourself for all of your flaws and your beauty, it is like "two finding one". It is then that you truly "find yourself" and love yourself for the truly unique individual that you are. And that, folks, is the absolute purely beautiful love there is...
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:wild::wild::wild:
Linda, now you destroyed! :yes: Congratulations girl! :clapping:​

Back