Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

^ um :scratch: yeh its clearer

what say we just forget it :lol:

lol :) :flowers:

Oh and Mimik :) thank you for your sweet poem for us. For that, you also get :flowers:

it's been so long, i know
just been takin' it slow
don't give me grief
i've needed relief

you know i LOVE you all here
that my eyes simply tear
when i think of you
i miss you, too.

i'm so sorry i've been gone
i can't leave this song unsung
my work is not yet done
and you can bet on this one.

did i mention i love you?
every single one of you?
keep telling your stories.
they are absolutely glorious.

:) :)

you help me to smile :)
i will be back, from across the miles.

MIMIK

WOW!!! Look what just popped out of the woodworks!:lol:

hahaha... oh man, I long to have a decent conversation with someone not online. I am sure these miscommunications woudlnt' happen (nor the typos). So... what I meaned....um. What were we talking about again? I think I meant that I wonder if MJ would even know (in this theoretical 2am concocted idea) that God would have taken MJ's prayer for someone to love, and created someone specially for him, out of a dream or out of whatever. prayer.. what's on his heart.. that sort of thing. Again, I am not saying this is what I believe at all. I just was going off on some tangent based on what Lily asked about whether we think that someone could be dreamt into existance or not. This was my answer. .. wait.. what was my answer again? (that I need sleep?) or maybe it is that I think MAYBE it could happen. I can't rule out much in this life. So much I really don't know and don't understand yet. I hope I was clearer this time around.

Hey, Ape! I understood what you said and I like it - even if it did come from a "sleepy" brain. Did you know that it is between the hours of 3a.m. - 6a.m. that God reveals things to people. I just found this out the other day. I think that time of night is called "the fourth watch" or something. So you shouldn't discount it.

Well lately I have been perpetually in that state of mind so maybe he will continue to talk to me throughout the day :D. (sleepy) But really I didn't know that. Where did you hear about 3am-6am? Maybe that is why so much can be found in dreams. Though I know it is also pretty nice to wake up and go out and live. Pretty awful to always be living in a dream I think unless you are actually living a dream (awake). Otherwise Neo would never wake up (Matrix reference), and maybe a coma wouldn't be so bad. Living is important, and though the dream talk is nice sometimes, it is nicer to live that in reality. And now I have talked myself into somewhere I can't recognize. I really don't know what my point is or if there was one.

Last edited:
Ashtanga I like the idea too ...of using 'spins' for the 'dizzy' movie
Thanks! I think it would be quite interesting and I am sure Michael would love. :)

just been takin' it slow
don't give me grief
i've needed relief

that my eyes simply tear
when i think of you
i miss you, too.

my work is not yet done

every single one of you?

MIMIK

Wow! We have a poet here... Congratulations Mimik! :clapping: I loved your poem! I also love writing, mostly poems... :yes:​

just been takin' it slow
don't give me grief
i've needed relief

that my eyes simply tear
when i think of you
i miss you, too.

my work is not yet done

every single one of you?

MIMIK

Hey mimik!!

Welcome back :)

lovely lil poem :wub:

Thanks! I think it would be quite interesting and I am sure Michael would love. :)
:sarmoti then I'm gonna make that video.. BUT! I still need a place to get those video clips! Does anyone know how to get this? I'm thinking a fan ftp page, but that would probably be impossible to find and get into.

oh and.. :giggle:
MimiK you're quiet the poet! :yes::flowers:

Last edited:
:sarmoti then I'm gonna make that video.. BUT! I still need a place to get those video clips! Does anyone know how to get this? I'm thinking a fan ftp page, but that would probably be impossible to find and get into.

oh and.. :giggle:
MimiK you're quiet the poet! :yes::flowers:

Hmmm I really do not understand much of these things on video, if I knew you could help in some way. :( But going forward who knows me and others here can help you in something else, for example, ideas and suggestions for the video. :)

just been takin' it slow
don't give me grief
i've needed relief

that my eyes simply tear
when i think of you
i miss you, too.

my work is not yet done

every single one of you?

MIMIK

Aw MimiK!! HUGS!! :clapping::wub:

aah who is the artist now.. :scratch:
very calming song :)

to speak of something totally different. Does anyone have an in-depth interpretation of the panther dance? I believe that theres a meening to EVERYTHING he does in that dance. Like for example: why does he zip up his pants? why is that important to have in the video? what is he saying in the last seconds of the video? It looks like he's sayng "why". Whats with the air? The water? Is it reffering to some elemental things? I'm shure it's a statement about the world somehow. How we treat i?

What do yu get from it? (in now it has nothing to do with the threads main purpose though)

I thought about something else regarding this..
In the panther dance he's being hit by a little storm. He can handle it though.
Later - in the "earth song" video he's being hit by a storm again, this time it's worse and he can't handle it.
In the panther dance he's all quiet when the storm hits him. Like he's preparing.
In the earth song video he's screaming almost as hard as he can, while being almost blown away.

Before he could take it. He could try to understand it and do something about it.
Later he cant handle it nomore. He cant take it. He's screaming in frustration and the only thing he can do is to try to hold on to the branches that he's standing in the middle of.

Is this coincidence? hmm.. :scratch:

Last edited:
^That song does fit in with the dreaming someone to life. Good one. :flowers:

Did you know that it is between the hours of 3a.m. - 6a.m. that God reveals things to people. I just found this out the other day. I think that time of night is called "the fourth watch" or something. So you shouldn't discount it.

That's really interesting. I've never heard that before.

aah who is the artist now.. :scratch:
very calming song :)

to speak of something totally different. Does anyone have an in-depth interpretation of the panther dance? I believe that theres a meening to EVERYTHING he does in that dance. Like for example: why does he zip up his pants? why is that important to have in the video? what is he saying in the last seconds of the video? It looks like he's sayng "why". Whats with the air? The water? Is it reffering to some elemental things? I'm shure it's a statement about the world somehow. How we treat i?

What do yu get from it? (in now it has nothing to do with the threads main purpose though)

I thought about something else regarding this..
In the panther dance he's being hit by a little storm. He can handle it though.
Later - in the "earth song" video he's being hit by a storm again, this time it's worse and he can't handle it.
In the panther dance he's all quiet when the storm hits him. Like he's preparing.

Is that in panther dance he is referring to his own life? For example, he is tired of the harassment of the press on invading your privacy and invent stories? And he shouts in the video, the car breaks... will not be a bubble: "I am tired and can handle no more "???? :scratch:​

It's from a group called Savage Garden. It's one of my all-time favorite love songs...

Wow! This band was quite successful, but today I do not know where they go. The singer has a beautiful voice. I also love the songs of them.​

Is that in panther dance he is referring to his own life? For example, he is tired of the harassment of the press on invading your privacy and invent stories? And he shouts in the video, the car breaks... will not be a bubble: "I am tired and can handle no more "???? :scratch:​

It could be but I think it's more than that!

And Linda - I love disney songs/musicvideos!! Theres also a hundred of those that fits into Michaels life :lol:

I think that the songs for the video "Mulan" is all songs that I could post here. Almost.

Like for example - Reflections by Christinna Aguilera

http://www.youtube.com/v/c4mVA2OHzNc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true">http://www.youtube.com/v/c4mVA2OHzNc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

^
look this is what happens with MY f'in embeds.. I'M TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!! pissed off by that.. :angry: ... things like that makes me angry very fast.. ok relax now..

heres a link instead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4mVA2OHzNc&feature=related
She sings so perfectly in this song..

Theres also the absolutely WONDERFULL song "True To Your Heart" with Stevie Wonder, also from Mulan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyt6Emkv3iY
One can only love that artist Stevie Wonder! Such an amazing talent, and you can see how his singing just comes from his soul, as the way he feels connected with the world now that he cant see.

and someone tell me how you make those embeds work on a forum..
ïts embearassing, im educated web-intigrator!! I can make it work in windows notepad if thats what you want. But on this forum - no nada.. It wont work for me :angry:

Last edited:

And Linda - I love disney songs/musicvideos!! Theres also a hundred of those that fits into Michaels life :lol:

I think that the songs for the video "Mulan" is all songs that I could post here. Almost.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true">

I don't think it embedded right....I've done a new one here...

yes thats just perfect that you do it so fast.. :angry:
i just copy/paste from their embed code on the site. it never works o_0
oh and I know that it's not like totally his issue with the theme in this song, but yet theres something in it that makes me think of Michael..

Reflection // Christina Aguilera
Look at me you may think you see
Who I really am but you'll never know me
Every day it's as if I play a part
Now I see if I wear a mask
I can fool the world but I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?

I am now in a world where I
Have to hide my heart and what I believe in
But somehow I will show the world
What's inside my heart and be loved for who I am

Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?

There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why

Why must we all conceal what we think and how we feel?
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time

Last edited:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true">http://www.youtube.com/v/c4mVA2OHzNc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

^
look this is what happens with MY f'in embeds.. I'M TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!! pissed off by that.. :angry: ... things like that makes me angry very fast.. ok relax now..

heres a link instead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4mVA2OHzNc&feature=related
She sings so perfectly in this song..

Theres also the absolutely WONDERFULL song "True To Your Heart" with Stevie Wonder, also from Mulan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyt6Emkv3iY
One can only love that artist Stevie Wonder! Such an amazing talent, and you can see how his singing just comes from his soul, as the way he feels connected with the world now that he cant see.

and someone tell me how you make those embeds work on a forum..
ïts embearassing, im educated web-intigrator!! I can make it work in windows notepad if thats what you want. But on this forum - no nada.. It wont work for me :angry:

More than that? Hmmm I do not know.. :scratch: Wait, I call the phone of Michael to take this course now... lol! :wild:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Safira.... I love those songs you posted here. Christina Aguilera has an incredible voice and wonderful. And Stevie Wonder sings with heart and soul as well as Michael... :yes::clapping:​

yes thats just perfect that you do it so fast.. :angry:
i just copy/paste from their embed code on the site. it never works o_0
oh and I know that it's not like totally his issue with the theme in this song, but yet theres something in it that makes me think of Michael..

Reflection // Christina Aguilera
Look at me you may think you see
Who I really am but you'll never know me
Every day it's as if I play a part
Now I see if I wear a mask
I can fool the world but I cannot fool my heart

I am now in a world where I
Have to hide my heart and what I believe in
But somehow I will show the world
What's inside my heart and be loved for who I am

Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?

There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why

Why must we all conceal what we think and how we feel?
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time

simply beautiful! :wub::wub::wub:

I love this song, it's a very positive message and I think it has much to do with Michael. This is for you Michael!!!!!!!!!!

You Gotta Be - Des'ree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVOoXIR6n9c

Listen to your day unfolds
Challenge what the future holds
Try and keep your head up to the sky
Lovers, they may cause you tears
Go ahead release your fears
Stand up and be counted
Do not be ashamed to cry

You gotta be ...
You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be Wiser
You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together
All i know, all i know, love will save the day

Herald what your mother said
Read the books your father read
Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet time
Some may have more cash than you
Others take a different view
My oh my, yea, eh, ee

Time ask the questions, it goes on without you
Leaving you behind if you can not stand the pace
The world keeps on spinning
Can not stop it, if you tried to
This best part is danger staring you in the face
(wo0o0o)

My oh my yea, ye, ee

Yea, yea, yea!

Yea yea ...

Got to be bold
Got to be bad
Got to be wise
Do what others say
Got to be hard
Not too too hard
All i know is love will save the day

Last edited:
Prayer

(Greek euchesthai, Latin precari, French prier, to plead, to beg, to ask earnestly).
An act of the virtue of religion which consists in asking proper gifts or graces from God. In a more general sense it is the application of the mind to Divine things, not merely to acquire a knowledge of them but to make use of such knowledge as a means of union with God. This may be done by acts of praise and thanksgiving, but petition is the principal act of prayer.

The words used to express it in Scripture are: to call up (Genesis 4:26); to intercede (Job 22:10); to mediate (Isaiah 53:10); to consult (1 Samuel 28:6); to beseech (Exodus 32:11); and, very commonly, to cry out to. The Fathers speak of it as the elevation of the mind to God with a view to asking proper things from Him (St. John Damascene, On the Orthodox Faith III.24); communing and conversing with God (St. Gregory of Nyssa, "De oratione dom.", in P.G., XLIV, 1125); talking with God (St. John Chrysostom, "Hom. xxx in Gen.", n. 5, in P.G., LIII, 280). It is therefore the expression of our desires to God whether for ourselves or others. This expression is not intended to instruct or direct God what to do, but to appeal to His goodness for the things we need; and the appeal is necessary, not because He is ignorant of our needs or sentiments, but to give definite form to our desires, to concentrate our whole attention on what we have to recommend to Him, to help us appreciate our close personal relation with Him. The expression need not be external or vocal; internal or mental is sufficient.
By prayer we acknowledge God's power and goodness, our own neediness and dependence. It is therefore an act of the virtue of religion implying the deepest reverence for God and habituating us to look to Him for everything, not merely because the thing asked be good in itself, or advantageous to us, but chiefly because we wish it as a gift of God, and not otherwise, no matter how good or desirable it may seem to us. Prayer presupposes faith in God and hope in His goodness. By both, God, to whom we pray, moves us to prayer. Our knowledge of God by the light of natural reason also inspires us to look to Him for help, but such prayer lacks supernatural inspiration, and though it may avail to keep us from losing our natural knowledge of God and trust in Him, or, to some extent, from offending Him, it cannot positively dispose us to receive His graces.

Source: The Catholic Encyclopedia

:angel:

simply beautiful! :wub::wub::wub:​

I love this song, it's a very positive message and I think it has much to do with Michael. This is for you Michael!!!!!!!!!!

You Gotta Be - Des'ree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVOoXIR6n9c

Stand up and be counted
Do not be ashamed to cry

You gotta be ...

Herald what your mother said
Read the books your father read
Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet time
Some may have more cash than you
Others take a different view
My oh my, yea, eh, ee

Time ask the questions, it goes on without you
Leaving you behind if you can not stand the pace
The world keeps on spinning
Can not stop it, if you tried to
This best part is danger staring you in the face
(wo0o0o)

My oh my yea, ye, ee

Yea, yea, yea!

Yea yea ...

Got to be bold
Got to be bad
Got to be wise
Do what others say
Got to be hard
Not too too hard
All i know is love will save the day

also a lovely song! she doesent hit the note really good though. at times!.. maybe her earplug doesent sit correctly? (i dont know the correct word for it in english, but with earplug I meen that thing the stage performer have in the ear to be able to hear his own voice better.)

Prayer

(Greek euchesthai, Latin precari, French prier, to plead, to beg, to ask earnestly).
An act of the virtue of religion which consists in asking proper gifts or graces from God. In a more general sense it is the application of the mind to Divine things, not merely to acquire a knowledge of them but to make use of such knowledge as a means of union with God. This may be done by acts of praise and thanksgiving, but petition is the principal act of prayer.

The words used to express it in Scripture are: to call up (Genesis 4:26); to intercede (Job 22:10); to mediate (Isaiah 53:10); to consult (1 Samuel 28:6); to beseech (Exodus 32:11); and, very commonly, to cry out to. The Fathers speak of it as the elevation of the mind to God with a view to asking proper things from Him (St. John Damascene, On the Orthodox Faith III.24); communing and conversing with God (St. Gregory of Nyssa, "De oratione dom.", in P.G., XLIV, 1125); talking with God (St. John Chrysostom, "Hom. xxx in Gen.", n. 5, in P.G., LIII, 280). It is therefore the expression of our desires to God whether for ourselves or others. This expression is not intended to instruct or direct God what to do, but to appeal to His goodness for the things we need; and the appeal is necessary, not because He is ignorant of our needs or sentiments, but to give definite form to our desires, to concentrate our whole attention on what we have to recommend to Him, to help us appreciate our close personal relation with Him. The expression need not be external or vocal; internal or mental is sufficient.
By prayer we acknowledge God's power and goodness, our own neediness and dependence. It is therefore an act of the virtue of religion implying the deepest reverence for God and habituating us to look to Him for everything, not merely because the thing asked be good in itself, or advantageous to us, but chiefly because we wish it as a gift of God, and not otherwise, no matter how good or desirable it may seem to us. Prayer presupposes faith in God and hope in His goodness. By both, God, to whom we pray, moves us to prayer. Our knowledge of God by the light of natural reason also inspires us to look to Him for help, but such prayer lacks supernatural inspiration, and though it may avail to keep us from losing our natural knowledge of God and trust in Him, or, to some extent, from offending Him, it cannot positively dispose us to receive His graces.

Source: The Catholic Encyclopedia

:angel:

Nice text! :clapping: Thanks for sharing! Prayer is very important, is the moment where you get closer to God, is a conversation you're having with him and I think (I do this, I'm always talking to God at any moment of the day) to be made at any time of day at all times good or bad or if you need to unburden, ask or thank for something. God is always close to our side ready to protect us, hear us, guide and lead us to the best path to follow. :yes:

also a lovely song! she doesent hit the note really good though. at times!.. maybe her earplug doesent sit correctly? (i dont know the correct word for it in english, but with earplug I meen that thing the stage performer have in the ear to be able to hear his own voice better.)

I do not know! :wild: But I think (I read about it somewhere, but not remember where) that what they use in the ear not to hear the voice itself, but for the director of the show to talk with the singer while he is on stage singing? :scratch:Where is Michael to clarify our questions? lol! :wild:

Hmmm... I was in doubt many singers use it in the ear during the shows.​

Last edited:
The Power of Prayer can and will create miracles...
All we have to do is truly believe in all the beauty that God creates..!

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World~~~

Reactions: SoS
Back