Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I've never had the desire to be married. I think there can still be strength in two peoples love and commitment to each other without having that piece of paper. Acknowledgement from Church or State would never make a difference in how I'd promise to love, respect, honor and cherish the man I'm with. Since God already sees everything, He knows that's something I would do whether I'm married by a piece of paper or not. Maybe the right man will sway my views on marriage someday, who knows. LOL :winking2:

Last edited:
Hmmm how many stories of love shared here. I loved each one.
Very cool!

How long has the Did MJ Find Love in the Dark thread been listed on the front page as one of the top five most viewed threads? Congrats to all in this thread for that! :clapping:

Wow! With the participation of everyone in here keep the discussion! :)

Last edited:
How long has the Did MJ Find Love in the Dark thread been listed on the front page as one of the top five most viewed threads? Congrats to all in this thread for that! :clapping:

where getting closer to 5000 posts!

My mom and dad have been married for 56 years this October. Both are going strong. My mom was an aspiring singer - she met my Dad while he was gigging at a club in Boston..she called him up afterwards...his mom answered....His mom was a Southern belle, having been brought up in North Carolina...my mom asked for Bob and said "This is Franny, from the club". My poor grandmother...she probably was thinking "Who is this little hussy callin my boy? I never heard of such a thing!" Mind you, this was the late 50's....it was unheard of, a woman calling a man!! LOL!! But that's my mother...always ahead of her time....was a female drummer before Sheila E. even. ...

Oh yes. and here is a pic of them in the 1950's....a promo pic for their band...

3365.jpg

And here is my grandma on my fathers side...
GRANDMA_LEVI.jpg

And here is a pic of my aunts and my father's father...
aae3.jpg

Oh yes. and here is a pic of them in the 1950's....a promo pic for their band...

3365.jpg

And here is my grandma on my fathers side...
GRANDMA_LEVI.jpg

And here is a pic of my aunts and my father's father...
aae3.jpg

Wow! Lindaaaaaaaaa I love seeing old pictures in black and white. My God, this first picture are all beautiful and glamorous. The girl's picture is his mother? She is beautiful! I am fascinated by the way the hair and the way to wear them. His family is very beautiful. I love your photos. :yes:​

I am loving hearing all these love stories.

I just wanted to find this that I found to share... (going to have to edit it in)

see if this works

Last edited:

I just wanted to find this that I found to share... (going to have to edit it in)

&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp

see if this works

WONDERFULL music :D makes me happy!
yes it fits so well to this thread :lol: haha

I picture a youtube video with MJ and this piece as the background music.
Then all the most lovely clips with him should be played. All the funny and cute little episodes that was caught on tape! And maybe some epic moments too.. Like when he was on stage with James Brown and was so happy about it. And the hiccup speech. And ofcourse my siggy (ofcourse in a video format).
Some of it muted but the ones where the dialog is important the tune could be turned down..

lol yea *listening to different parts of the song* I can deffy see what clips should be where!
just too bad that it's a song about a girl.. but the point is the same wether its a boy or a girl right? :)

Last edited:
It's just the song I was mentioning that I used to listen to all the time with my brother as a kid and spin around until we were really dizzy. I thought it was an older song than it is. I think it's so cool I found it!

It's just the song I was mentioning that I used to listen to all the time with my brother as a kid and spin around until we were really dizzy. I thought it was an older song than it is. I think it's so cool I found it!

thats sounds cute :)
well arent we all dizzy because of MJ :p:giggle:
I think if we take all that coolness and hearttouching away (that part of the "soundtrack" is MJ doing already) then this song fits so well to the way we girls appreciate MJ for the way he dances, sings and behaves.

Don't you all think so?
or.. maybe it's just me that likes this song.. whatever then..

in the meentime..
what do you think about my idea? If I can find an MJ fanpage with a video-clip database then I might start making this idea come to life....

Ape, when you mentioned the song Dizzy I had a feeling it was the one you meant. Someone did a cover version of it in England in the early 90s & it was a big hit then as well. I used love that song :)

see if this works

OMG!! "DIZZY" was my absolute favorite song growing up!! Thanks Ape!! I loved that song!! That one and "Green Tamborine"...

Last edited:
Do you believe it's actually possible to dream someone to life?

^ Linda, these pics are so enjoyable and the stories too!! :D Thanks for sharing.

Do you believe it's actually possible to dream someone to life?

^ yes, I do. . .

I feel what "dreaming someone to life" could be is the fact that sometimes, dreaming is in-and-of-itself, the result of the mind and inner being expressing (while the mind is not awake or conscious) the strong desire that lives within a person's strongest sense of desire for what they most fervently want,

the person in the dream doesn't have to have an identity because they represent an ideal desire,

then as they continue to desire that, eventually in real life,

a person or, the person, that most closely matches that ongoing desire is eventually brought into a that person's experience or situation by the Great Intelligent Scriptwriter of the Universe

then the two people are then naturally drawn toward eachother

Is that the kind of thing you mean? :scratch:

Ape, what player program or whatever is that or where'd u find it? I like that :)

Last edited:
^ yes, I do. . .

I feel what "dreaming someone to life" could be is the fact that dreaming is in-and-of-itself, the result of the mind and inner being expressing (while the mind is not awake or conscious) the strong desire that lives within a person, desire for what they most fervently want,

the person in the dream doesn't have to have an identity because they represent an ideal desire,

then as they continue to desire that, eventually in real life,

a person or, the person, that most closely matches that ongoing desire is eventually brought into a that person's experience or situation by the Great Intelligent Scriptwriter of the Universe

then the two people are then naturally drawn toward eachother

Is that the kind of thing you mean? :scratch:

Yes, it is. :flowers:

Edit:

Do you think Michael could be dreaming someone to life through his lyrics? As if the words he sings are coming from something greater (Divine) slowly leading him down the path towards the revelation of his true love?

Last edited:
Back