Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

He could try to start a reationship like a friendship, but not true friendship, or it could compromise their love.
I liked reading your post, but had a question. Do you feel that real friendship would get in the way of love? I thought it would enhance it. Maybe you can explain your thoughts if you would like to? Thank you

pick them ^ pick THEM!!!! ^

and let me forever stay in the past with the otw michael :cry: (naah he's also hot today.. :sigh:)
I'm such a baby compaired to MJ! I'm a little girl =) So I'm not gonna suggest myself! Nope! Not gonna happen..

I would love to come and play around his house though! An play with the kids if they liked me *yay* and throw popcorn everywhere so the housekeeper should clean them up! *weee* teeheee.. yea like that is ever going to happen =(

Hey if any of you get married to him then will you please lay in a word for me? =)))
andandand.. do that!

Safira;1 I would love to come and play around his house though! An play with the kids if they liked me *yay* and throw popcorn everywhere so the housekeeper should clean them up! *weee* teeheee.. yea like that is ever going to happen =( Hey if any of you get married to him then will you please lay in a word for me? =))) andandand.. do that![/quote said:
That would be fun, having a popcorn fight with mj & his kids:)And yes, if any of us marry him..we will put a word in for u! ;)

WEEEE :clapping:
then get to it! lay him down :p

BWAHAHAA!! LAY HIM DOWN!! :lol: :lol:

Well that would be .....*thinks to self* ( no jess must not think naughty things...calm down )

BWAHAHAA!! LAY HIM DOWN!! :lol: :lol:

Well that would be .....*thinks to self* ( no jess must not think naughty things...calm down )

dont even start! you're gonna make me jaloux :lol:
naah I got my own little prince of progressive rock at home.. I could take him to the house aswell!! :giggle:

I cant get him to dance though.. He doesnt fancy the way MJ dance.. He think it's "not so masculine".. And I'm totally like "sweetheart.. you're getting it AAALL!! wrong.. it's like THE!! masculine to dance like MJ." :lol:

dont you agree? :yes:

(scandinavian men :sigh: they havent realized that the Vikings era is ended.. they would still run around with a viking helmet and mjod if they could.. wait.. some of them actually does that.. oh my.. :no:)

Last edited:
I cant get him to dance though.. He doesnt fancy the way MJ dance.. He think it's "not so masculine".. And I'm totally like "sweetheart.. you're getting it AAALL!! wrong.. it's like THE!! masculine to dance like MJ." :lol:

Mj 's dancin not masculine!!???

PLEASE!! mjs dancin is the most masculine dancing, ive ever seen in my life! :wild:

yes! .. anyway.. my boyfriends idol is James Heatfield.. aaand.. James is also a cool guy. Very masculine.. Very deep voice.. Very *biiig* sort of muscles :wub:

It's ok.. But the MJ style works better in the long run!

Never heard of james heatfield, what kind of music does he do?

Do you feel that real friendship would get in the way of love?

Excuse me intrude, I know that the question was not for me. lol! I was something in the head. I believe that a friendship would be a good start to start a relationship. It is an opportunity to know the background to each other, I think that if "to the point" loses the grace and magic. Through friendship, than to know the person responsible is the chance of him trying to conquer it bit by bit. And in my opinion, I think Michael is not the kind of man that goes "to the point", imagine it to be romantic and want to first know that person deeply, conquer it, go slowly not to do anything wrong. In a relationship we need to go very easy to give everything right.
Why not start with friendship? I think that is the right way forward. What happens too fast, often does not give right. The haste is the enemy of the perfection.​

Never heard of james heatfield, what kind of music does he do?
You do know the famous oldschool metal band "Metallica" at least you've heard of them I'm shure? They created "Nothing else matters" "Enter sandman" "fade to black"
Wonderfull songs, but they are heavy rock!
metallica_sabbath_hall_fame.jpg

James is the frontsinger and guitarist. On this picture is on the far right site. The one with the tatoos on the arm :) (yup thery are a bunch of cavemen :giggle:)

Well Metallica is not an MJ persons cup of tea I agree.. But I have a very wide taste of music. Anything that sounds well to my ear - I'm open to it.. I don't like techno, the most rap and I don't like death metal or anything the like.

i think being friends b4 a relationship its a great way to get know the person that you love.

its helps build strength in a relationship defnately

You do know the famous oldschool metal band "Metallica" at least you've heard of them I'm shure? They created "Nothing else matters" "Enter sandman" "fade to black"

James is the frontsinger and guitarist. On this picture is on the far right site. The one with the tatoos on the arm :)

Well Metallica is not an MJ persons cup of tea I agree.. But I have a very wide taste of music. Anything that sounds well to my ear - I'm open to it.. I don't like techno, the most rap and I don't like death metal or anything the like.
They already came to Brazil a few times for shows. I like some songs of them, but I am not big fan of heavy rock. I love this guy a bad one! lol! :wild:

They already came to Brazil a few times for shows. I like some songs of them, but I am not big fan of heavy rock. I love this guy a bad one! lol! :wild:

the drummer is danish! From my country! :wild:
he's a smartass :lol:

.. I love james's shoulders on this pic though.. muscles :wub::giggle:
but his beard is getting gray :sigh:

James is the frontsinger and guitarist. On this picture is on the far right site. The one with the tatoos on the arm :)

Oh yeh...i know that band
but i didnt know any of the names of the band members...i dont really like metallica

Oh yeh...i know that band
but i didnt know any of the names of the band members...i dont really like metallica

i figured you did'nt :)
MJ's music is so far from Metallica!
(much more intelligent if you ask me..)

but my personality is made for keeping an open mind. That was what brought me to the world of Michael Jackson in the first place. :yes:

Last edited:
Mj 's music is the best!

Such beautiful, meaningful and loving songs :)

James is the frontsinger and guitarist. On this picture is on the far right site. The one with the tatoos on the arm :) (yup thery are a bunch of cavemen :giggle:)

As long as Metallica is mentioned, you can't believe that, but last week I was invited to some rock concert in Russia where some band was playing the songs of Metallica, after few songs I got up and went away, it was not bad, but just so loud, too much for my poor ears, no, these songs are not for everyone's ears. I found it hard to listen.

Mj 's music is the best!

Such beautiful, meaningful and loving songs :)

yes. but Michael only speaks in Michaels "languege".
What I try to see is that James Heatfields songs is also beautiful meaningful and loving. But they speak in James's languege. Thats his sort of character. Thats his history that makes him the person that he is today.

(I try to think like this with everyone and everything.. besides death metal and stuff like that.. thats just.. so bad and stupid and idiotic music!)

@ magicgirl's post : yeh i find that sort of music hard 2 listen too as well

Oh girl! You speak with such emotion it! lol! :wild: Hmmm I did not know that he is Danish. And they love the Brazil!!!​

i love emotions ^^
I fear that my reputation is going down because I mentioned Metallica now -_-

@ magicgirl's post : yeh i find that sort of music hard 2 listen too as well
I hope your not judging me to be some sort of freaked out young person just because I like to listen to Metallica too :no:

I don't know how old most of you are, but maybe it's a generation thing? I don't see many people in 40+ that likes Metallica. It's a matter of what you grew up with.

My old music teacher told me that the music society was pretty split in two in the 60-70's.: either you where a "disco" person (that would be you as mj fans right? and beegees or how its spelled.. :lol:) or you where a "rock'n'roller" (that would be.. uh.. black sabath, AC/DC and the like.. and Kiss! Alice Cooper also..)

i love emotions ^^

I hope your not judging me to be some sort of freaked out young person just because I like to listen to Metallica too :no:

I don't know how old most of you are, but maybe it's a generation thing? I don't see many people in 40+ that likes Metallica. It's a matter of what you grew up with.

My old music teacher told me that the music society was pretty split in two in the 60-70's.: either you where a "disco" person (that would be you as mj fans right? and beegees or how its spelled.. :lol:) or you where a "rock'n'roller" (that would be.. uh.. black sabath, AC/DC and the like.. and Kiss! Alice Cooper also..)

I see no problem with you like the Metallica. Since Michael is the number from your list of favorites and everything. If not, you will have problems here! lol! :wild: Michael has to be the first on the list! lol! We have the ear open to listen to music in general and a bit of everything. Despite being earlier times, today there are many singers and bands incredible. But I miss you 80s and 90s. For me these two times were when the music scene was exploding with so much good. Featured bands and singers are those two seasons. Old times more than back. :(

i love emotions ^^

I listen to Metallica's music as well...its good to have a diversified choice of music...it shows that you are an open minded individual...

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth~~~

I see no problem with you like the Metallica. Since Michael is the number from your list of favorites and everything. If not, you will have problems here! lol! :wild: Michael has to be the first on the list! lol! We have the ear open to listen to music in general and a bit of everything. Despite being earlier times, today there are many singers and bands incredible. But I miss you 80s and 90s. For me these two times were when the music scene was exploding with so much good. Featured bands and singers are those two seasons. Old times more than back. :(

:lol: Well Michael is my number one :yes: and for many reasons..
Theres good music, and theres music that makes you feel like you can fly. And thats how I feel about MJ's music. And then he's also.. breathtaking.. ? when he dances... :giggle::blush:

:lol: Well Michael is my number one :yes: and for many reasons..
Theres good music, and theres music that makes you feel like you can fly. And thats how I feel about MJ's music. And then he's also.. breathtaking.. ? when he dances... :giggle::blush:
:wub::wub::wub:
When speaking of Michael Jackson all leave our emotions out. He is incredible in every way and for me it will always be a genius of music. Never will there is another artist like him, do what he did. I still remember with emotion the first time I saw Michael on TV, the first time I heard your music... was the most amazing moment of my life and I will never forget, my reaction will be forever in my memory. If it were not my brother (who is also a big fan of Michael - my brother is 12 years older than me and die of envy (good) that he witnessed the stage "Thriller"), I think I will never know the art of Michael Jackson. :)

:wub::wub::wub:

When speaking of Michael Jackson all leave our emotions out. He is incredible in every way and for me it will always be a genius of music. Never will there is another artist like him, do what he did. I still remember with emotion the first time I saw Michael on TV, the first time I heard your music... was the most amazing moment of my life and I will never forget, my reaction will be forever in my memory. If it were not my brother (who is also a big fan of Michael - my brother is 12 years older than me and die of envy (good) that he witnessed the stage "Thriller"), I think I will never know the art of Michael Jackson. :)

when did you see him on tv for the first time?
I saw him on my cousins wall. the bad poster with the panther next to him. I was.. 3 years old I think (so that would make him 33 around the bad era? does that seem right?).. and I thought he looked like a bad person actually :lol: so I guess - mission accomplished on that poster? :lol:
but I thought a lot about him when I saw him there at age 3.. something mysterious about him.. hmm.. :) I did'nt get that the panther was he's friend. Because - panthers are supposed to EAT humans right? :doh::smilerolleyes:

Back