Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Hey you all! Good evening! :)

I was away from this thread for some time and I've noticed that I missed a lot! You guys are so creative, funny, deep, emotional, passionate... This thread is a rollercoaster of emotions! :p

Needless to say, I didn't have time to read everything, but I was thinking of something that I would like to share with you..

Have you noticed that Michael has let people take pics of him without the sunglasses a few times lately? Even with all those flashes and the sunlight, he took away the sunglasses long enough to be photographed without them.

So, I was wondering... Does Michael read this thread? Is Michael trying to make it easier for his soulmate to recognize him, by showing his eyes and, along with it, his soul?

I can see Michael looking at the camera with his eyes uncovered and thinking "Hey, woman, this is me! Look into my eyes! See? It's me you've been looking for!" LOL

1. It could be that he's reading this thread. If he do then it would be very good :yes::give_heart:

2. Naaaah I don't think it's a message for he's soulmate..
Could be ofcourse. Well if he has spotted someone then he can just walk over and grab her! Thats the point of being gorgius *duuuh!* :p

I would like to believe that it's because that he have read some of our posts telling how we think it's sad that he has to hide he's *beautifull* eyes behind those shades. Maybe it was a little gift for "us". Although he hates the paparazzies then he know that they are somehow the line between him and "us". He do know that we probably see those "horrific" pictures that he don't want to be taken.

It could be that him taking off he's glasses is a little
"For you :girl_butterfly:"

OR..
Maybe he was just very unlucky with the paparazzies, who knows?

edit: and now I wake up to this siggy.. *yaaawn*......
:lmao: :hysterical:!!!!
I'm teasing him HAHA :toy:

I can see Michael looking at the camera with his eyes uncovered and thinking "Hey, woman, this is me! Look into my eyes! See? It's me you've been looking for!" LOL

LOL mike is properly like " look into my eyes..im putting u in a trance" :lol:

Das right....and she notices those cute little curly q chest hairs....she knows...

wait.. are we talking about a supposed soulmate already IN his life?
because if Michael where sending out messages to someone he doesent know yet, then he can be shure that several thousand of women around the globe believes that these signs are for them only..

oh my all this soulmate talking makes me think about Michael getting married again!! :eek: I would LOVE to see him getting married again!

And my gift for him would be this.. *points to siggy*
:hysterical:

You girls are too much! Lol!

There I was, all innocent, talking about Michael's eyes and MP comes and puts his hairy chest into the conversation! Lol!

Hmmm... Thinking about that... He's being showing a lot of signs to his soulmate... It's getting good, hu? :cheeky:

There I was, all innocent, talking about Michael's eyes and MP comes and puts his hairy chest into the conversation! Lol!

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis? I was talking innocent when I was talking about Michael's chest. I didn't have one bad thought about it. I was speaking about it from a purely artistic point of view.:smilerolleyes:

Artistic hey? They have art classes here with nude models.. that the kind of "artistic" you are thinking of? :p

Can you imagine twirling your fingers around those? (apologies to the lady in the dark)

Artistic hey? They have art classes here with nude models.. that the kind of "artistic" you are thinking of? :p

Can you imagine twirling your fingers around those? (apologies to the lady in the dark)

Now that is very fun thinking! :p :lol:

You girls are too much! Lol!

Hmmm... Thinking about that... He's being showing a lot of signs to his soulmate... It's getting good, hu? :cheeky:

yea RIGHT Reneta.. SO innocent:lol:

Michaels chest hair.. :sigh: girls girls girls.. :lol: some dignity! :p PLEASE :D

(I'm just kidding:tease:)

My take on it? I'm getting more than a little impatient with MJ. I think he has the resources and power to make things happen - why send secret messages? Just sweep the woman off her feet already!! GEEZ!! Enough of this lolly-gagging already!!

My take on it? I'm getting more than a little impatient with MJ. I think he has the resources and power to make things happen - why send secret messages? Just sweep the woman off her feet already!! GEEZ!! Enough of this lolly-gagging already!!

exactly! get to it dude!
but he probably want HER to come to HIM.

he wants it to just "happen" without any circumstances you know..
pure "destiny"..

so girls(ladies)! go book a planeticket, buy some flowers and KNOCK on that door.. (and you might want to figure out a plan to avoid the safety guards but.. WHAT da .h..! ;))

exactly! get to it dude!
but he probably want HER to come to HIM.

he wants it to just "happen" without any circumstances you know..
pure "destiny"..

so girls(ladies)! go book a planeticket, buy some flowers and KNOCK on that door.. (and you might want to figure out a plan to avoid the safety guards but.. WHAT da .h..! ;))

The "sweeping of the feet" needs to come from him. Not any of us. He needs to decide what he wants. Right now. If we did that, we'd be accused of stalking him.

yea yea.. I know..

but I was only kidding :) I don't think he would want a fan as he's beloved whife anyway! Not just like that.. That would seem odd to him. Not equal. And it's so important that the two persons in the relationship is equal!

he might like to flirt with his fans (so mean he is *grr*)
but I don't think he wants to take it further than that!

yea yea.. I know..

but I was only kidding :) I don't think he would want a fan as he's beloved whife anyway! Not just like that.. That would seem odd to him. Not equal. And it's so important that the two persons in the relationship is equal!

he might like to flirt with his fans (so mean he is *grr*)
but I don't think he wants to take it further than that!

Yer right. He needs to pull a Mel Gibson, fall in "love" (lust) with and marry some 20-something hot chick who poses nude...who's in his circle so he can gain back some respect. Yep, us low-life fans don't figure into the equation of his lovelife. We couldn't possibly be a part of his world at all...

Yer right. He needs to pull a Mel Gibson, fall in "love" (lust) with and marry some 20-something hot chick who poses nude...who's in his circle so he can gain back some respect. Yep, us low-life fans don't figure into the equation of his lovelife. We couldn't possibly be a part of his world at all...

thats not what I'm saying..
I try to be in Michaels place. If I where famous and 1000000000 guys outthere where drooling about my body and some of them where totally in love with my personality aswell, then I would feel really odd about involving with them. I can't explain why because most of them would probably be nice persons, but it's maybe the fact that you need someone that gives you some "opposing". Also in a friend. For example: I believe that one of the reasons that Mac and Michael clicked so well where because of Mac's casuality to Michael. He did'nt adore everything that Michael did and he was'nt really a fan of he's music. (he might have thought that Michael was a cool person that he looked up too though, but thats another thing.)

I'm not saying that a "fan" coud never be a part of Michaels life. But it would require that they met as equal people in some way.
If a fan was so lucky to meet him then it would never work out if they said "MICHAAAAAAAAAAAEL *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM*" you know :lol:
Maybe he think that it's a little cute but I think it's in the human nature to not get attracted by that in a personal level.

If I where Michael and the girls kept screaming like that, I would even think "when do they shut up.." but still smile on the outside because they are also very cute and ofcourse it's flattering to be screamed at :lol:

What a cute situation now that I come to think about it..

Last edited:
Yeah, I see your point Safira...I'd get turned off by the "MICHAAAAEEEEEELLLL" screaming too... I mean, could you imagine?? You are one of those screaming hysterical fans crying and thinking you have a chance one-on-one with the one and only MJ? Get real! Quit the crying...quit the hysterics....and maybe you will....lol

You want to know how I feel every time I see female fans getting hysterical and crying? I think to myself "Oh My God. Could you just control yourself or what"?? I'd never do that. I'd just clap...or something...but not cry for crying out loud!

Last edited:
Yeah, I see your point Safira...I'd get turned off by the "MICHAAAAEEEEEELLLL" screaming too... I mean, could you imagine?? You are one of those screaming hysterical fans crying and thinking you have a chance one-on-one with the one and only MJ? Get real! Quit the crying...quit the hysterics....and maybe you will....lol

You want to know how I feel every time I see female fans getting hysterical and crying? I think to myself "Oh My God. Could you just control yourself or what"?? I'd never do that. I'd just clap...or something...but not cry for crying out loud!

:lol: lol like clapping makes any sense :lmao:
I'm sorry I'm just cracking up about my siggy again and then everything seems abnormally funny!! :hysterical:

But it's a funny picture to imagine you standing in the crowd when Michael walks by and just start to clap! like "yes! thats fantastic how you're walking down the street there! good job! BRAVO!" :lol::lmao:

You know, I'm also that sort of person that misses my chances when someone that I'm "fan" of walks by. Because I'm thinking "omg thats him/her.. uh.. I don't want to invade their privacy.. no I'm not going to say that.. or THAT.. nono.. what I'm I going to say?.. COME ON SAY SOMETHING.." and then they're gone!

If Michael ever walked by I would love to speak to him but I'm really REALLY afraid that I would just stand totally paralized and then when he was gone I would start to tell the people I was with that it was freakin' MICHAEL JACKSON!! in DENMARK.. yea like THAT is going to happen :[

And then when Michael finally IS in denmark on he's 40th birthday - ofcourse - I'm 10 years old and fan of SPICE GIRLS.. ladys and gentlemen..

:sigh: yes thats right.. I was that pathetic.. :doh:

But yea I would NEVER scream at him like that.. that would be like - signing the paper of nevereverevernever having a decent conversation with the man. And why scream in the first place?

But seriously Linda.. take a look at mister cool down in my siggy.. :lmao:
Is'nt it just fantastic how you can actually use your shades as a weapon when your name is Michael Jackson. Just like that.. with a little dramatical turn with your head. And then FUSH! the shades are flying in the air! :lmao::hysterical:

I also agree with you! Most fans cry, shout and speak fifty thousand "I love you" to Michael. When you have such an opportunity (to be near him, to see it up close) can not be let out of the hands. I know he is a celebrity, but you must control that I think it scared him. And I am so scared when I see scenes of hysterical fans. And we know that is crazy fans that make any kind of crazy to get close to the artist. When that point, I think that has passed the limits and become an invasion of privacy. The thing has to be natural, treat it like a normal person and not as a celebrity. If I had such an opportunity (of course I would be nervous), I make the most of the time to talk to him, saying how much I love your art, how much I admire as a human being and artist. And I think that should be: to act naturally, forget that he is a speed, then it is a human being like us. :)

I also agree with you! Most fans cry, shout and speak fifty thousand "I love you" to Michael. When you have such an opportunity (to be near him, to see it up close) can not be let out of the hands. I know he is a celebrity, but you must control that I think it scared him. And I am so scared when I see scenes of hysterical fans. And we know that is crazy fans that make any kind of crazy to get close to the artist. When that point, I think that has passed the limits and become an invasion of privacy. The thing has to be natural, treat it like a normal person and not as a celebrity. If I had such an opportunity (of course I would be nervous), I make the most of the time to talk to him, saying how much I love your art, how much I admire as a human being and artist. And I think that should be: to act naturally, forget that he is a speed, then it is a human being like us. :)

its just not that easy to act so controled when you meet an "idol". I once met someone from a danish rockband (a signing session that I attended) and I was like shaking all over my body and my voice sounded like.. well tbh - it sounded like crap! "uh.uh.uh. hello HAHA. uh. h.h.h.h.h.h.h.herEEE!!! you ssshhou8ld si´ssssign this fffffformmm me" (ok thats maybe overdramatical :lol:)

Last edited:
its just not that easy to act so controled when you meet an "idol". I once met someone from a danish rockband (a signing session that I attended) and I was like shaking all over my body and my voice sounded like.. well tbh - it sounded like crap! "uh.uh.uh. hello HAHA. uh. h.h.h.h.h.h.h.herEEE!!! you ssshhou8ld si´ssssign this fffffformmm me" (ok thats maybe overdramatical :lol:)

with Michael I think I would not believe that it was him. Seriously.. it's too crazy to ever imagine to see him in real life!

lol! I know. But I think it needs to be very calm in that situation. Sometimes I am thinking what Michael does when you see scenes like these: people screaming, crying, running behind his car, was playing on top of the car, the crazy fans that are to come near him, a total mess and all these things. That should scare a little. I understand and I know that is normal this kind of reaction. He is a celebrity, just see it on TV and so it becomes an untouchable person and think: "it is impossible to get near him" and when suddenly appears out of nothing "a chance" react this way: a person can not open the mouth to speak nothing, only fifty thousand "I love you" (lol!), crying... and lose a great opportunity to talk with the man! I say this for I am a quiet person and does not react that way, but I understand perfectly the same reaction: How exciting! If I had the great opportunity I would enforce the penalty that very moment... Ultimately this kind of thing does not happen every day, just for those who have the "luck".​

lol! I know. But I think it needs to be very calm in that situation. Sometimes I am thinking what Michael does when you see scenes like these: people screaming, crying, running behind his car, was playing on top of the car, the crazy fans that are to come near him, a total mess and all these things. That should scare a little. I understand and I know that is normal this kind of reaction. He is a celebrity, just see it on TV and so it becomes an untouchable person and think: "it is impossible to get near him" and when suddenly appears out of nothing "a chance" react this way: a person can not open the mouth to speak nothing, only fifty thousand "I love you" (lol!), crying... and lose a great opportunity to talk with the man! I say this for I am a quiet person and does not react that way, but I understand perfectly the same reaction: How exciting! If I had the great opportunity I would enforce the penalty that very moment... Ultimately this kind of thing does not happen every day, just for those who have the "luck".​

Thats EXACTLY how I see it. I don't do all that crazy stuff either. I would NEVER say "I love you". Seriously.. I'm also a quiet person (though not when I see something as funny as my signature - :hysterical: ......sorry..). the most "fan-girlish" thing that I would do was to touch he's hand if he held it out the window of the car like he sometimes do. Not like grab it but just to touch a finger or something. Even THAT I think is crazy..

But all I think that this being a fan is such an unrealistic thing..
If it where our teacher, our best friend or something like that - we could just shake their hand and give them a hug and tell them how much we appreciate what they do. But with a famous person you can't do that. So the need to appreciate him grows bigger all the time.
+ the fact that we only see an "image" of a living person. We never see the human sites of Michael. We don't see when he's mad at someone. Or when he's acting unfair. We never have a discussion with him and think "oh I dont agree with that!!". We never have these normal "negative" relations to him that we have to everyone else in our "real" lives.

Thats basicly the point in "idolizing" in my openion..

I think that is why AllForMJ's personal story has been so interesting and enjoyable for us, for she was a fan who was lucky enough to have an encounter with an "Off the Wall" era MJ, and remained composed and considerate towards him throughout, in order to make him feel comfortable and unthreatened...and somewhat relaxed. She stayed level-headed and this is admirable especially for the young teenage girl she was...and coming out of a car of girls at one point where there -was- a level of silliness going on before hand. :lol:

I believe she does represent other situations that MJ has had with fans. Not all fans go beserk, I should think. I'm sure he's had some truly lovely interactions with quite a few of them.

Some people just are good at staying level-headed, no matter what's going down around them. Some get more emtional. Some try to fight nerves, but the nerves win out, and they come off less composed or tongue-tied than they would like and want to kick themsleves later. Aw. And I've been there...I can get very shy and self-conscious.

is that true.. I did'nt know she met him.
Well.. that makes me jaloux :mello:

I want to meet an off the wall era Michael. but I WASNT BORN back then *grrr*...... -_-

but still seriously queen g.. being a FAN.. is not being a friend.. once you're a friend your not a fan. you're maybe an admirere. but nolonger a fan. Fanship is based on an unreachable "relation". (sorry I don't know why my emotions are running wild these days.. its that siggy! :lmao:)

Last edited:
Back