Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12 - PAGE 42 / POST 628

LOL good observation :D

Which song do you think will win the Bad elimination game then?! :D

Oh boy, bad is gonna be so hard for me, i think a song released on January 9, 1988 will win, I hope im wrong, these games are so surprising!!!!.
Dangerous_88 are you gonna include the bonus tracks for bad, thriller and off the wall since they all had less tracks then invincible, history and dangerous? Would keep the longevity of the games :)

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12 - PAGE 42 / POST 628

Who Is It

Oh boy, bad is gonna be so hard for me, i think a song released on January 9, 1988 will win, I hope im wrong, these games are so surprising!!!!.
Dangerous_88 are you gonna include the bonus tracks for bad, thriller and off the wall since they all had less tracks then invincible, history and dangerous? Would keep the longevity of the games :)

LOL you made me go all out on wikipedia :p
But I agree, I think MITM is a favourite, Dirty Diana also.
An underdogs could be "Liberian Girl" and "Leave me alone", they could probably last at lest half way through.

I'm voting for Who is it!

(WYBT for the win!!! ^_^ )

LOL good observation :D

Which song do you think will win the Bad elimination game then?! :D

Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana and Man in the Mirror will be top 3. Bad will be in top 4. :)

Black or White

otki1y.jpg

Stop voting Black or White!

I can't vote. Too hard :boohoo

okay now Black or White.

but not Who is it. errr

Black or White

My vote goes to Who is it.

Who is it..i normally love the dark songs best, but Black or White is so infectious...and it is kind of bubblegum, but it's got a couple of nice guitar parts in it, and the beginning is hot.

no one is voting for HTW?

Who is it I will vote for..

Black Or White

WHO IS IT FOR THE 13 TIME hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

milan already predicted 'will you be there' will be the winner a long time ago
and bruce with that creepyass gif of the kid signing :lol:

BLACK OR WHITE

HAVE YOU HEARD MICHAEL BEAT BOX 'WHO IS IT' ? EXACTLY.

milan already predicted 'will you be there' will be the winner a long time ago
and bruce with that creepyass gif of the kid signing :lol:

BLACK OR WHITE

HAVE YOU HEARD MICHAEL BEAT BOX 'WHO IS IT' ? EXACTLY.

What you mean creepy?! :cry:

pain.gif

I'm still working on learning the WYBT sermon in ASL!

(Shit, Milan will go ape shit crazy having to browse through 10 pages of gifs and shit while counting votes. Maybe that's why it takes him 1 hour to count votes now days?! :p)

EDIT: And I also predicted WYBT as a winner FFS! :p

Black Or White Black Or White Black Or White Black Or White Black Or White Black Or White Black Or White Black Or White

LOL you made me go all out on wikipedia :p
But I agree, I think MITM is a favourite, Dirty Diana also.
An underdogs could be "Liberian Girl" and "Leave me alone", they could probably last at lest half way through.
LOL i have no idea about it too,at first.ThrillerAdam is professional~~
but i worked it out seconds later without wiki.cuz when it comes to the slow song,you know the place of MITM in MJ's fans' hearts.....Bible

Will You Be There

counting votes...

I can't believe this is happening!

ROUND 12 RESULTS:

1. BLACK OR WHITE - 20
1. WHO IS IT - 20
2. WILL YOU BE THERE - 2

ROUND 12.5

Vote between BLACK OR WHITE and WHO IS IT... for your least favorite!!!

Black Or White. Seriously now, have you heard the man beatboxing??!?!?!?

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12.5 - PAGE 46 / POST 683

BLACK OR WHITE

don't vote WII :weeping:

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12.5 - PAGE 46 / POST 683

Who Is It!

goddamit :lol:

BLACK OR WHITE

who is it

Back