Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 11 - PAGE 38 / POST 567

Dangerous! Leave Black or White alone you animals! :boohoo

:pth:

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 11 - PAGE 38 / POST 567

My vote is Who Is It.
Bahh, it needs to go now. -_-

Will You Be There

vvv
No, the nuts people were the ones who voted the good songs off already

Last edited:

Will You Be There

are you for real???? hope it wins/ or who is it!

for the 4th time BLACK OR WHITE boring song...

Will You Be There

nutsn.gif

:)P)

I love Black or White, and I'm not even talking about the video..I am only judging on whats on the album. Perfect pop with a great guitar interlude where it breaks into rock, and then the rap part. Pop, rock, and rap...doesn't sound boring to me

Black or white...

Black or white

Is Give in to Me seriously eliminated? Can't believe it. One of my al time favourites ...

we're voting over videos?? i didn't know that.

we're voting over videos?? i didn't know that.

No hahaha!! is a shame gifts have no sound:no:, is only so you remember how great this song is!!!:wub:

and I can't believe how unpopular on video GITM is, that's an amazing soong!!

I didn't know either that it has so many followers :D

meh, i'm lukewarm on what's left -- it'll get better when there's two left!

black or white

Black Or White for sure, It's really not even close. Dangerous isn't the best song, but it sure as hell beats Black or White. Wh Is It is probably the song that shows what kind of musical genius Michael was... Voting that out makes anyone sound rather ignorant to his musical gifts. I'm sort of joking, I'm still somewhat pissed off about Give In To Me's being voted out.

GITM voted out?what? how is this possible?

Dangerous

No hahaha!! is a shame gifts have no sound:no:, is only so you remember how great this song is!!!:wub:

oooh...lol he was smokin' in that video.

Last edited:

and I can't believe how unpopular on video GITM is, that's an amazing soong!!

I didn't know either that it has so many followers :D

I always know.....but i personally just cant feel it that way.
Ummmm,i think its quite difficult for ppl to separate the song from its mv and the live version.

When will the votes be count?? I have no idea there is so many GITM fans!! I love that song too! But a I think a few other songs deserve better credit!

Seriously, I want Who is it and Dangerous to go next!

votes counted. stop voting now. :)

Last edited:

ROUND 11 RESULTS:

Dangerous
...the loser is Dangerous...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIG-Vv9vkew

1. DANGEROUS - 20
2. BLACK OR WHITE - 13
3. WHO IS IT - 10
4. WILL YOU BE THERE - 1

ROUND 12

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

8. Black Or White
9. Who Is It
11. Will You Be There

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

6. Can't Let Her Get Away
4. She Drives Me Wild
2. Why You Wanna Trip On Me
12. Keep The Faith
13. Gone Too Soon
1. Jam
7. Heal The World
5. Remember The Time
10. Give In To Me
3. In The Closet
14. Dangerous

My damn vote goes for damn Black Or White !!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12 - PAGE 42 / POST 628

It's an awesome song, and this is a hard decision...but BoW is just more memorable.

Sorry. I vote for Who Be Dat.

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12 - PAGE 42 / POST 628

who is it

Back