Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 10 - PAGE 35 / POST 520

Dangerous, just personal taste compared to the others!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 10 - PAGE 35 / POST 520

Will You Be There

Not that I don't like it, I just like the others more.

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 9 - PAGE 32 / POST 474

emotiolol-1.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! GITM GONEEEEEEE!!!!
24fbcec.jpg

344t8ao.jpg

I F###ING LOVE YOU GUYS! lol

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 9 - PAGE 32 / POST 474

I F###ING LOVE YOU GUYS! lol

Sending back some love :D

kiss.gif

Seriously, there has been some eliminations that had me go like "WTF?!"... it's interesting how different taste we all have!
I think I predicted WYBT or Who Is It would win this competition, I'm gonna go back and have a look :D

Why, why, why Give in to me...:cry: It was the best song and it had to win....:(

I vote for Black or white...

Ouchie. Ok, any votes now are simply because I have to vote for something, so certainly not meaning it's not one of my favs... um... god, can't decide... um....

Dangerous

Oh, that hurt.

wtf. can't believe people's taste.

dangerous is the weakest liiink

why the hell did my favorite song get voted out? for goodness sake... In The Closet

Again my vote goes to Who is it.

i want to vote for 'this time around'

:lmao: London, you stupid as hell!!! :hysterical: Ily! :lol:

:bugeyed How the HELL is In The Closet here, and RTT and GITM aint?! :smack:
You all need to GTFO! This is about the song!! Not Michael sexiness in the video! :no:

In the closet

who is it

Will You be there

Finally...GITO had 9 lives...

In The Closet

For the 10th time who is it

omg this cannot win it wont it wont

i wont will you be there to win

OH......Hahahaaa,i see your persistant effort to kick WII out
so you really hate it OR you really love all the other songs?

:lmao: London, you stupid as hell!!! :hysterical: Ily! :lol:

:bugeyed How the HELL is In The Closet here, and RTT and GITM aint?! :smack:
You all need to GTFO! This is about the song!! Not Michael sexiness in the video! :no:

lol,but Michael is really sexy in the video"It's just desire .You cannot waste it.Then, if you want it. Then, won't you taste it "

and ......its really hard,dont ask me what happend ,my vote Who Is It

OH......Hahahaaa,i see your persistant effort to kick WII out
so you really hate it OR you really love all the other songs?

lol,but Michael is really sexy in the video"It's just desire .You cannot waste it.Then, if you want it. Then, won't you taste it "

and ......its really hard,dont ask me what happend ,my vote Who Is It

OMG I love your gif image!!!! where is it from!!!???

Who is it..

in the closet.

though GITM being gone sooo makes me not wanna play anymore.

Dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

counting votes...

ROUND 10 RESULTS:

OK, one of my top 5 MJ songs ever is gone... :( :( :(

The loser is In The Closet.

1. IN THE CLOSET - 11
2. BLACK OR WHITE - 9
2. DANGEROUS - 9
3. WHO IS IT - 6
4. WILL YOU BE THERE - 2

And of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ywY68Qh50

- you think this is Mike? naaah, it's Ben Jackson aka ScreamX - our friend from the forum :)

Send him some love and support, for he is amazing at what he does! :)

ROUND 11

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

8. Black Or White
9. Who Is It
11. Will You Be There
14. Dangerous

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

6. Can't Let Her Get Away
4. She Drives Me Wild
2. Why You Wanna Trip On Me
12. Keep The Faith
13. Gone Too Soon
1. Jam
7. Heal The World
5. Remember The Time
10. Give In To Me
3. In The Closet

OMG the end is near... And still Black Or White is here, come on guys, I mean GIVE IN TO ME and IN THE CLOSET are worse songs? Gimme a break!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 11 - PAGE 38 / POST 567

Dangerouuussssss tha gurl is sooooo

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 11 - PAGE 38 / POST 567

Noooo! I wanted In The Closet to win!

My vote goes to Dangerous

Last edited:
Back