Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 9 - PAGE 32 / POST 474

I have to go with In The Closet this time around.

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 9 - PAGE 32 / POST 474

I'll vote for Black or White :(

black or white

sighs WHO IS IT for the 9th time

YES HAHAHA OMG I'M laughing now!! remember the time is finally ouuuuut:D should be out as nr 1. !!

anyway,
it's so difficult now:O oomg..

DANGEROUS!

There goes my favorite song ever :(

Anyway, Give In To Me

Wow I missed a lot of this game.

And Remember the Time is the worst song on the album??? REALLY? Wow.....there are no words for that just wow.

In the Closet gets my vote for this round.

Black or white!

am happy to have voted out RTT!

DANGEROUS

Noooo not remember the time :(:(

My vote has to go to GIVE INTO ME

Give in to me

How could you have possibly voted for WHO IS IT, the 9th time???? It's one of his best songs ever, the beat is sick!

Dangerous gets my vote this time

i will no longer be voting for 'give in to me' because of the death treats i've been getting lol the lyrics are really beautiful.

i can't believe rtt is out; this game officially makes zero sense.

in the closet for now.

Oh wow, you should've seen my face when I saw Remember the Time was out. What an odd choice!

I vote Dangerous, yet again.

Oh Emm Gee! You all suck! :smack:

In The Closet!

I'm voting once again for Give In To Me *hides* (Guys, Don't threaten me please.. Mike would not like it!.... LOLS!)

plz.........RTT haters ,tell me the reason,the first time i listened to that song,i got into it."I know, that you want to try me,everytime you see".....and his gold look......
why do you hate it ???

i vote for Give In To Me again.becuz im easily getting tired of it.

My vote for this round is In the closet.

I'm voting for Give In To Me

Please don't quite that post... :) It's too wide... :)

Sorry :( I already edit it, but the quote wont go :( *Wont do it again.. at least not that wide :)*

Awwwww, what can I say?! Who is it is not going anywhere , havent you notice :D

i will no longer be voting for 'give in to me' because of the death treats i've been getting lol the lyrics are really beautiful.

i can't believe rtt is out; this game officially makes zero sense.

in the closet for now.

Goooood Girl!!! :cheeky:

plz.........RTT haters ,tell me the reason,the first time i listened to that song,i got into it."I know, that you want to try me,everytime you see".....and his gold look......
why do you hate it ???

i vote for Give In To Me again.becuz im easily getting tired of it.

I dont think anybody hates any song, is just you have to pick your favorite of the album, wich is very very hard! :yes:

MY VOTE!! BLAK OR WHITE... again!

:fortuneteller: Top 3:
1) Who is it
2) Will you be there
3) GIVE IN TO ME !!!

Back