Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 8 - PAGE 28 / POST 413

HARD!!! Vote Black or White!!!

Here is my vid for Heal the World. This is the concert he did in my country in 1993. I WAS THERE!!! :( Trully a magical moment!
Happy B-day my angel!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HhNqEtO5jo

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 8 - PAGE 28 / POST 413

STOP VOTING FOR GITM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you insaaaaaaane. *cries*

REMEMBER THE TIME

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 7 - PAGE 25 / POST 370

The loser is Heal The World. May all who voted for this song burn in hell.
Yours truly, a fan with heart,unlike some!

Those words are a bit strong don't you think..? :(

In any case,
I vote for In The Closet

I can't believe Heal The World has been eliminated :(

My vote now - In The Closet

Oh i see. I go to work,turn my back for but a few hours and heal the world is gone? You eliminated his most important song AND on his birthday! Shame on you! :( i swear to god if people start voting off will you be there i'll come after you with real rocks dammit! Anyway,rant over. I vote for remember the time!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 7 - PAGE 25 / POST 370

ROUND 7 RESULTS:

The loser is Heal The World. May all who voted for this song burn in hell.
Yours truly, a fan with heart,unlike some!

thats way harsh, i dont like that one bit. Its only a game people can vote for whatever song they like regardless of which song you think should go through

who is it

Argh... Black or White or Remember The Time..?

Remember The Time.

Give into me!

I agree...of course its all in fun, but Will You Be There will be voted off over my dead body

Heal the world is out! Finaly! I voted for it in 7 rounds!!!!!

Ok, my next vote goes for Black or White!

Dangerous
wow everyone voting for give in to me and remember the time :'(

Finally. :mellow:

Remember the time.

Give in to me

Dangerous

Dangerous

Dangerous

Awwww, heal the world is out...:(

Please don't vote for Give in to me, please, please!!!!:no:

My vote goes for Remember the time!

remember the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black or white

Black or White

In the Closet

OMG!!!!
CRAZY people!!!! how could Heal the World be voted off while In the closet, Give in to me, Dangerous and Who is It is still in the game????

CRAZY!!!! How could some people be so heartless!!!! I love Heal the world so much! My school lecturer even sang that song to propose to his wife and he sang it to the class in our final lesson with him!

I'm so not going to let anyone vote off Will you be there! That song is so beatiful as well, a tribute and theme song of Free Willy! My favorite Killer Whale. I cried watching that movie. When I was only 11 years old, I did a class survey on favorite movie, Free Willy, Batman, Superman or Spiderman and Free Willy won with over 50% votes!!!

Ok, I'm voting for Dangerous

Last edited:

oh god,just take a look at this situation for Dangerous.......in a mess^^
i can imagine when BAD begin......ppl must be crazy about each other's choice

i must jump in now.person,how can u vote fo Dangerous?!!!
have you ever heard the acapella of it?damn sexy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Chc1sBqZhY

Mike:they dont really care about me.they vote for HTW!! :p

MY vote :GIVE IN TO ME
im not insane,who vote for ITC are insaaaaane!^^

LOL @ this thread becoming a war zone :D

I think that most of us don't vote out songs of disliking them, but more because of what we prefer. There isn't a single song on Dangerous that I really dislike.

black or white

Omfg I swear. If give in to me gets voted off I'm gonna... Idk.. Yell!! Scream!!
Agh!! Come on guys that song is sex! Pure sex! And yum! And the guitar oh man!!

okay...Remember the Time

echo :::loved your flute performance Mjstarlight!!!:::

Give In To Me again.

Give In To Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE IN TO ME

Give into me!

Give in to me

MY vote :GIVE IN TO ME

2l9k26r.jpg
2l9k26r.jpg
2l9k26r.jpg

I VOTE BLACK OR WHITE

Will You Be There

Back