Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 6.5 - PAGE 22/ POST 317

I vote out Jam.

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 6.5 - PAGE 22/ POST 317

Jam

jam here comes the man

Heal the World

Jam!!

FOR YOU AND FOR ME AND THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE

vote for

HEAL THE WORLD

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 6 - PAGE 18/ POST 267

I can't believe you actually did that?! You did hurt my last feeling. :(

cry2.gif

Awwww :hug: but you've gotta understand, it's all in the name of heal the world ;)

I can't believe you actually did that?! You did hurt my last feeling. :(

cry2.gif
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::rofl::rofl:
Bruce can't help to be an applehead!!! hahahahaha

Its either She Drives Me Wild or Can't let her get away, I really like both but if I had to choose one to go it would probably be She Drives Me Wild, great song but the beat in Cant Let Her Get away is sick! That song always got me dancing.

????????????
Jmoney... they are already off go to the page 22! :D

FOR YOU AND FOR ME AND THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE

vote for

HEAL THE WORLD

Hahahaha you killed me with this hahahaha :hysterical::hysterical:

Oh my bad, guess I dont know how to play this game,LOL

Right now you have to choose between Heal the world and Jam because in round 6 those 2 got the same amount of votes. Vote for the one you want to eliminate, NOT the one you want to stay in game.

Dangerous88 will update it later and then check his post. You can choose between songs that haven't been eliminated yet. You always have to vote for the one you want to eliminate.

Hope this helps.

ROUND 6.5 RESULTS:

And the results are in...

1. JAM - 22
2. HEAL THE WORLD - 18

The loser is Jam. This was really close. And ummm... I am gonna upload a video to Jam soon, that I made, composed of fan videos, and myself,but till then , enjoy our friend's video - this is Ben Jackson,known as ScreamX around here - he is an amazing MJ impersonator, the best I have ever seen...So please enjoy,and make sure you credit the man for his effort by commenting,rating etc. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6oiTRd4lKc

ROUND 7

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

3. In The Closet
5. Remember The Time
7. Heal The World
8. Black Or White
9. Who Is It
10. Give In To Me
11. Will You Be There
14. Dangerous

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

6. Can't Let Her Get Away
4. She Drives Me Wild
2. Why You Wanna Trip On Me
12. Keep The Faith
13. Gone Too Soon
1. Jam

My vote goes for Black Or White. Awesome song to dance to,great 1st single, but ... kinda bored with it..unlike all the other songs, which I don't know how I will eliminate... :(

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 7 - PAGE 25 / POST 370

Dangerous only because I listen to it the least for some reason. All the remaining tracks are totally solid!

Dangerous

Last edited:
Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 7 - PAGE 25 / POST 370

Black or White

Remember The Time

Dangerous, once again. My least favorite track on the album.

Heal the World :(

sighs who is it for the 7th time sighs omg what is up with yalll

who is it needs to go

My vote is for Who is it.

who is it

I vote for Dangerous

The other songs have better lyrics and arrangements. Please people, choose carefully!

Will You Be There

Give in to me

Goshhhh Heal the world. I wish it would just go so I wouldn't need to type those three words anymore!

Back