Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 6.5 - PAGE 22/ POST 317

I love both songs but I'm going to have to go with Jam. :(

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 6.5 - PAGE 22/ POST 317

Jam!!!

I'll vote again for Jam

heal the world :(

No, not a tie round... :no: I'm sorry but Heal The World.

I can't possibly believe someone not loving Heal The World - that is the...essence of Michael Jackson - that song is more himself than any other song,it's just impossible for me not to cry every single time I hear that song...
When I vote for a song doesn't mean I don't love it. ;) I love Heal the world very much. But it's time to go now!

JAM

Thank u

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 6 - PAGE 18/ POST 267

ROUND 6.5

Please choose your least favorite between Jam and Heal The World. I choose Jam.

6ztsw6.gif

I refuuuuse to let another Teddy Riley jam get voted off (get it?! doh *dork*)

I'll vote for Heal The World

Ok
Sugarsiri, you can throw a rock at me now :D

WTH, where is Who Is It!?!?!?

I vote Jam again.

I'll go with Jam. To me, Heal The World would be an amazing piece even without the lyric. I find the melody alone incredibly moving. :heart:

Heal The World

omg this is so hard hummmm heal the world

i loveeeeeeeeeeee jam my fav dance song

my vote is for jam

heal the world

Heal The World

Heal the world.

Oh man, this one is t-o-u-g-h! Although I love it... JAM

Heal the World

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 6 - PAGE 18/ POST 267

6ztsw6.gif

I refuuuuse to let another Teddy Riley jam get voted off (get it?! doh *dork*)

I'll vote for Heal The World

Ok
Sugarsiri, you can throw a rock at me now :D

Well, as you asked for it... :throwingstones

Its either She Drives Me Wild or Can't let her get away, I really like both but if I had to choose one to go it would probably be She Drives Me Wild, great song but the beat in Cant Let Her Get away is sick! That song always got me dancing.

Its either She Drives Me Wild or Can't let her get away, I really like both but if I had to choose one to go it would probably be She Drives Me Wild, great song but the beat in Cant Let Her Get away is sick! That song always got me dancing.

Um...

those are gone already. :lol:

Back