Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 7 - PAGE 25 / POST 370

It's getting harder and harder... My vote goes for Remember the time...

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 7 - PAGE 25 / POST 370

Geez!!! I wonder how you guys decide which songs you like best? Do you go for the tune? the lyrics, the arrangement? the performance?

I vote for Give In To Me.

By the way, the following tracks need to stay in the game:

Remember The Time
Heal The World
Black Or White
Who Is It
Will You Be There

So, don't you dare vote them off. :)

In the Closet

sighs who is it for the 7th time sighs omg what is up with yalll

who is it needs to go

My vote is for Who is it.

who is it

:bugeyed:bugeyed:doh: No no no no !!!! hahaha how you dare!!!! WII is on the final 3 people!!! *where is that rock gift, i can't find it hahaha*

My vote is for Black or White :mello: HARD CHOICE!!!

I vote for Give In To Me.

By the way, the following tracks need to stay in the game:

Remember The Time
Heal The World
Black Or White
Who Is It
Will You Be There

So, don't you dare vote them off. :)

I sooo agree!!! I can't believe there are people who voting off Heal the world and Remember the time! Crazy people!!!

Black or White

Hmmm......I'll pick Give Into Me......

(wipes brows) That was a hard choice....

(I hope Will You Be There wins!)

Heal The World!!!!!!!!
how many times!​

DANGEROUS ? or you know, ITC or RTT. those three have to go nowww.

Heal The World

Heal The World.

It's getting so hard to choose now... But I guess I'll have to say Remember the time.

Give In To Me

Heal The World

Give In to Me

Heal the world

counting votes, as I am leaving for Belgrade to celebrate the MJ day and night...

ROUND 7 RESULTS:

1. HEAL THE WORLD - 9
2. GIVE IN TO ME - 6
3. REMEMBER THE TIME - 5
3. BLACK OR WHITE - 5
3. DANGEROUS - 5
4. IN THE CLOSET - 4
5. WHO IS IT - 3
6. WILL YOU BE THERE - 1

The loser is Heal The World. May all who voted for this song burn in hell.
Yours truly, a fan with heart,unlike some!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTfsQankK5U - MJStarlight doing her thing on FLUTE...so emotional, not that good quality,but loving how it sounds... if this doesn't give you chills... then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBfgsWl-m8A
- a sort of a choir performance by a couple of guys...

And a historical moment ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek1pa_J3My0

Since today it is Michael's birthday and this was his message, I felt the need to post all these videos...it would be nice if some of you contributed, by finding some more, and despite the song being eliminated,spread the message... We love you Michael...look after us!

OK,so...

ROUND 8

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

3. In The Closet
5. Remember The Time
8. Black Or White
9. Who Is It
10. Give In To Me
11. Will You Be There
14. Dangerous

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

6. Can't Let Her Get Away
4. She Drives Me Wild
2. Why You Wanna Trip On Me
12. Keep The Faith
13. Gone Too Soon
1. Jam
7. Heal The World

My vote goes for Black Or White . I am surprised to still see it here...

Well off I go to Belgrade guys! Gonna go meet the fans and have fun, celebrating the life of the man who made me who I am - my spiritual father!!!

I wish you all the best time today, may you all spend the day in joy,pride and happiness!!!

Cya tomorrow! :)

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 8 - PAGE 28 / POST 413

it seems weird to say have fun today d88, but have a good day...Remember the Time

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 8 - PAGE 28 / POST 413

Give In To Me almost made it...
Heal The World? How could you? :no:

Give In To Me again.

BLACK or WHite!!!! MOst boring song ever, eventhough, great message...it should have went before heal the world and jam... such a shame ..:S

Remember The Time

Back