Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 8 - PAGE 28 / POST 413

wtf heal the world is gone whyyyyyyy

WHO IS IT FOR THE 8TH TIME

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 8 - PAGE 28 / POST 413

Will You Be There

:cry:

pain.gif

Dangerous, Dangerous, Dangerous!! Why is it still up there?

wtf heal the world is gone whyyyyyyy

WHO IS IT FOR THE 8TH TIME

Haha I kind of feel sorry for you, been struggling like madman to vote off Who It It :D
But I think you'll have to wait a while, I think Who is it will be in top3...

Dangerous, Dangerous, Dangerous!! Why is it still up there?

LOL now when you mention it I'm kind of thinking I should've voted for it instead of Black or White. Damn, NO REGRETS :D

Give in to me

Give In To Me almost made it...
Heal The World? How could you? :no:

Give In To Me again.

Give In To Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE IN TO ME

happy birthday, mike!!

Give into me!

oh god,just take a look at this situation for Dangerous.......in a mess^^
i can imagine when BAD begin......ppl must be crazy about each other's choice

i must jump in now.person,how can u vote fo Dangerous?!!!
have you ever heard the acapella of it?damn sexy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Chc1sBqZhY

Mike:they dont really care about me.they vote for HTW!! :p

MY vote :GIVE IN TO ME
im not insane,who vote for ITC are insaaaaane!^^
2gtzss5.jpg
2gtzss5.jpg
352f0pc.jpg

Edit: sorry :( I got carried away :D

Last edited:

Black or White

Give In to Me.... (Sorry Mike and other GITM lovers out there....)

d a n g e r o u s

My vote is for Who is it.

Oh no, Heal The World is out?! :(
I wasn't here yesterday. I've been to the MJ Tribute in Best, which was awesome!
Nooooh people do not vote for Dangerous!!
My vote: Give In To Me

I can't beleive that so many people are voting for Give in to me! It's my favorite song on Dangerous!

REMEMBER THE TIME! I just got here but HOW CAN HEAL THE WORLD BE OUT?! :O That's just crazy. It's the best song on the album!

You know, we just need Michael to tell us what is his favorite song in Dangerous and soon everyone will be saving it! hahah!

LMAO! That's exactly how I react when I see people voting for give into me.. Makes me :puke:

I vote for Remember the time

GIVE IN TO ME

What's up with taking out Heal the World?! :doh:

Please don't quite that post... :) It's too wide... :)

Remember The Time... I can't believe I missed so much of this game.

counting votes...

ROUND 8 RESULTS:

1. REMEMBER THE TIME - 12
2. BLACK OR WHITE - 11
3. GIVE IN TO ME - 9
3. DANGEROUS - 9
4. IN THE CLOSET - 4
5. WHO IS IT - 3
6. WILL YOU BE THERE - 1

And the odd one out is Remember The Time.

Here is a video of Mike doing his thing, despite everything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD6uz7BrBvU

Amazing...!!!

:D

ROUND 9:

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

3. In The Closet
8. Black Or White
9. Who Is It
10. Give In To Me
11. Will You Be There
14. Dangerous

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

6. Can't Let Her Get Away
4. She Drives Me Wild
2. Why You Wanna Trip On Me
12. Keep The Faith
13. Gone Too Soon
1. Jam
7. Heal The World
5. Remember The Time

My vote goes for Black Or White...

NOTE: To does who were insulted by what I said about Heal The World - what in the world are you saying? Am I blind or have we all been saying a lot of similar jokes around here all along? If you don't like it I can be strictly professional as well,but don't give me any of that sh!t , please.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME?
ok each to there own
but Dangerous again
wow, i cant believe you guys dont like remember the time, its one of his best for me :)
i hope give in to me wins now

Black or White for the second time...

Wha--wha-- what?! Oh man. :smilerolleyes:

Well, my vote goes to... Give in to Me . Again.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME? ..... wow, i cant believe you guys dont like remember the time, its one of his best for me :) i hope give in to me wins now
That's what I'm saying!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 9 - PAGE 32 / POST 474

I vot for Give In To Me again. Ridiculous that in the previous round, BOW and Remember The Time got the most votes. I don't understand you guys, those are Michael Jackson classics, just like Heal The World. Something must be wrong with some of you. :)

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 9 - PAGE 32 / POST 474

my vote is Who Is It

Yeah, I'm voting Black or White again.
Even though I'm kind of leaning towards Dangerous, but I love the experimental value of Dangerous... minimalistic as hell :D

EDIT: And screw you guys for voting of Remember The Time :(

Back