Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 11 - PAGE 38 / POST 567

Again...Who is it.

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 11 - PAGE 38 / POST 567

who is it

Dangerous

Dangerous.

I wanted In The Closet to win! My favorite ever since the album came out! :(

Vote goes to Dangerous again.

Who Is It

I vote for
3e701a5d50cbe15ffa8839e0b0025c9a.gif

Black.

Or.

White.

6hu6fc.png

Nooooo!

I vote Dangerous again.

My vote goes to..
qnnpye.jpg

z0gvt.jpg

Black or white!
Sorry ;D

Who is it

Noo why does everybody vote for Who is it :cry:

Dangerous, seariously. Don't you guys see that it's still there? :smilerolleyes:

d a n g e r o u s

Black or White

Who is it

OH......Hahahaaa,i see your persistant effort to kick WII out
so you really hate it OR you really love all the other songs?

lol,but Michael is really sexy in the video"It's just desire .You cannot waste it.Then, if you want it. Then, won't you taste it "

and ......its really hard,dont ask me what happend ,my vote Who Is It

no i loveeeeeeee who is it but loveee the others more
Who is it

just like matt said but for me the eleventh time WHO IS IT

aghh
serious have people not been voting dangerous before because there thinking of the live version?
Dangerous
hopefully it will finally leave!
no way is it better then give in to me, remember the time and in the closet
i actually like Cant let her get away more then dangerous right now ! lol

Who Is It

Love you guys, but... I think you've all gone mad! First you vote off Give Into Me and now In The Closet. :blink:

For the third time, my vote goes to Black or White.

Dangerous

Dangerous

Love you guys, but... I think you've all gone mad! First you vote off Give Into Me and now In The Closet. :blink:

For the third time, my vote goes to Black or White.

They shouldn't have given in and just kept it in the closet
rimshot.gif

Each and every songs of Dangerous are special to each and every Michael fans out here including me ,so I prefer not to eliminate anything because it was Michael's best gift to all of us.

dangerous.

in the closet is gone?
one of the top 5 songs on the album? (to me)
ah well..

Each and every songs of Dangerous are special to each and every Michael fans out here including me ,so I prefer not to eliminate anything because it was Michael's best gift to all of us.

aww, its only a game.

Dangerous, i like the demo better, and i like the black and white beat way better than dangerous.

Back