Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12 - PAGE 42 / POST 628

Black or White

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12 - PAGE 42 / POST 628

Black or White

Will You Be There. The other two are too hard to let go of...

This is unbeleivable. How the hell can Black or White be in the game for so long?

I'm voting for BLACK OR WHITE!!

Who is it

At this point they are obviously all amazing songs, but I go with:
Who Is It

Who Is It

Who Is It
Hard, but out of the 3 thats the least i listen to.

omg..I don't know :(
who is it.

Black or White

Black or white! We have to save WII :cry:

Black or White

Hard elimination game :(

who is it

Yaayyy now I'm happy with the songs that are left. I mean, GITM should have won, make no mistake, but these remaining three would have made great numbers 2,3 and 4 :yes:

I guess I'll vote Black or White as WYBT is more meaningful and WII is just plain awesome.

this is going to take me all day, just like Jam vs. Heal the World

I think we all vote out just to save our favourite now when it's only 3 left :)
Especially when the last 3 songs are so different from each other.

oooh...lol he was smokin' in that video.

He does look amazing :)

It's an awesome song, and this is a hard decision...but BoW is just more memorable.

Sorry. I vote for Who Be Dat.

who is it

Who Is It

Who is it

At this point they are obviously all amazing songs, but I go with:
Who Is It

Who Is It

Who Is It
Hard, but out of the 3 thats the least i listen to.

Who Is It

omg..I don't know :(
who is it.

who is it

Who is it!

otki1y.jpg

eks1ol.jpg

Vote for BLACK OR WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!

Black or White :(

Who Is It

Not who is it too....It's my second favourite after give in to me...

I vote for Black or white

Black or white!

and in the end Black Or White is gonna win just cause it's the biggest hit???

and in the end Black Or White is gonna win just cause it's the biggest hit???

looks like will you be there will win
black and white cannot win! its too much a fast paced song, slow songs always win!
Invincible: Whatever Happens
HIStory: Stranger In Moscow
looks like dangerous will follow!

looks like will you be there will win
black and white cannot win! its too much a fast paced song, slow songs always win!
Invincible: Whatever Happens
HIStory: Stranger In Moscow
looks like dangerous will follow!

LOL good observation :D

Which song do you think will win the Bad elimination game then?! :D

Back