Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12.5 - PAGE 46 / POST 683

Black or White!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12.5 - PAGE 46 / POST 683

Black or white!

hey, if you want to play dirty and bring up the beat boxing on Oprah, then let's include the Panther Dance at the end of Black or White video for consideration.....For the Win....Who is it

some people in here don't understand MUSIC :angry:

black or white

uh-oh...here come the intimidation tactics...don't let them do it to you folks. Its just like out in the real world..every one wants you to be ashamed of liking POP music...well I won't be ashamed and I won't be intimidated..lol

BTW, I love Who Is It. It really was a hard choice

This calls for caps lock and some exclamation points...
BLACK OR WHITE!!!

hey, if you want to play dirty and bring up the beat boxing on Oprah, then let's include the Panther Dance at the end of Black or White video for consideration.....For the Win....Who is it
Wooooh! Panther dance beats the beat boxing! :wild:

Black or White

Wooooh! Panther dance beats the beat boxing! :wild:

NO but we're talking about the songs not the videos. The beat boxing is part of the SONNGGGGGGGG. I love BoW but it's too short. WII is a masterpiece of music.

WHO IS IT justice for lmojackson!

WHO IS IT. Needs to go already -_-

black or white again

Black or White!

I can't believe this is happening!

Black Or White. Seriously now, have you heard the man beatboxing??!?!?!?

LISENT TO THIS MEN HE KNOWS WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

uh-oh...here come the intimidation tactics...don't let them do it to you folks. Its just like out in the real world..every one wants you to be ashamed of liking POP music...well I won't be ashamed and I won't be intimidated..lol

BTW, I love Who Is It. It really was a hard choice

Hahaha :lmao: Intimidation tactics!!! hahaha. I soooo not ashamed of liking POP, OMG this is the King of POP!!! we are talking about... but WII IS A MASTER PICE IN MUSIC!!!

VOTE FOR BLACK OR WHITEEEEEEEEE!!! FOR THE 10TH TIME!!!

sooo haard, but this time...
B L A C K O R W H I T E

Gosh I hate .5 rounds!

Black or white!!

Black or White :D

BLACK OR WHITE !!!!!!! should have went 5 rounds before....who is it, best song imo...

i will not vote in the final round :D (as usual).. both WIT and WYBT are classics!!!

WHO IS IT justice for lmojackson!

LOL who would like to call imojackson????seems he still have no idea about this time.he will be crazy about this round.....sitting in front of the PC and "woooooo!!!!thats what ive been longing for !!my 14th time!!!!"lol and this is the chance you cant miss to eliminate WII.......

Black or White

Who Is It

Back