Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? FINAL ROUND! PAGE 49 / POST 734 !!!

I love who is it! It's from my favourites but I can't vote for will you be there...This song breaks my heart everytime I hear it, especially now...

So, with heavy heart my vote goes to Who is it...

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? FINAL ROUND! PAGE 49 / POST 734 !!!

really hard...

but as in WYBT I always felt and keep feeling Michael's heart and the last words on it are the most sincere ...

My vote goes to W H O - I S - I T

LOTS OF HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO NEED ONE

Aww, seems like we know already which song is going to win and I'm happy with that! .. but I have to vote for Will you be there.

who is it

Who is it.

Cant believe im writing this.............who is it!! *runs and hides in shame*

Who Is It
(This was easier than my first vote)

pain.gif

I love the song Who Is It, but only WYBT can win for me. It's one of the most beautiful songs ever. I remember hearing Dangerous for the first time. I always tried to listen to a new album all the way through in full once, but I had to stop at WYBT and hear it again, tears in my eyes.

So... sorry, but goodbye to.... * WHO IS IT *

Who is it

Who is it

Who Is It

Oh shoot, I missed a round!

Who Is It

My vote goes for Who is it?

(Yay! It looks like Will You Be There will win! ^_^ )

Musically, Who is It is legions better than Will You Be There will ever be. My vote wholeheartedly goes to Will You Be There. No hesitation whatsoever.

:( I'm afraid I gotta vote for my user name namesake and vote for Who Is It

SMH @ GITM being gone. That's like my #1 noooooooooo.

Looks like Will you be there is going to take it so I vote for Who is it

I love WII lasted this long. It's gotten more popular recently.

i am not voting this round. it is not kosher. :nono:

Well, since it looks like WYBT will win, what about a Who Is It vs Billie Jean discussion

Can't believe I'm writing this, but I have to say Will you be there :(

I vote for Who Is It, although I love that song. But WIll You Be There always goes straight into my heart. One of the most beautiful songs in the world! :)

And the game comes to an end...

FINAL ROUND RESULTS!

1. WHO IS IT - 34
2. WILL YOU BE THERE - 6

I can safely say that lmojackson is celebrating more than anyone!!! :D

Because the winner is WILL YOU BE THERE!!!

I think that both of these songs are amazing. I think that this album is the album that makes an MJ fan an MJ fan... Cause most of the fans find it a favorite and I do as well as I grew up listening to it on my tape player, Walkman, VCR... Imitating Michael in various kids' talent shows... Some fun, careless times... And I always sang Black Or White as "BEKOBA" or something... Aaaaah memories! They put a smile on my face! :)
I was only 3 and as early as then I got hooked to the phenomena that is Michael Jackson!

Any memories you connect to this album and wanna share?

Videos coming up! :)

:clap:

i don't think WYBT showcases his abilities best on the album but all of you already called it the winner already. it's sentimental, i guess.

lol, BEKOBA, milan you are too cute.

see you all in BAD!

Back