Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12.5 - PAGE 46 / POST 683

I don't know how I've missed the game until now...but here it goes! :lol:

Black or white!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 12.5 - PAGE 46 / POST 683

Black or white.

I can't believe this is happening!

ROUND 12 RESULTS:

1. BLACK OR WHITE - 20
1. WHO IS IT - 20
2. WILL YOU BE THERE - 2

ROUND 12.5

Vote between BLACK OR WHITE and WHO IS IT... for your least favorite!!!

Black Or White. Seriously now, have you heard the man beatboxing??!?!?!?

who is it

hey, if you want to play dirty and bring up the beat boxing on Oprah, then let's include the Panther Dance at the end of Black or White video for consideration.....For the Win....Who is it

WHO IS IT justice for lmojackson!

WHO IS IT. Needs to go already -_-

Who is it

Sorry guys, my vote goes to Who Is It

LOL who would like to call imojackson????seems he still have no idea about this time.he will be crazy about this round.....sitting in front of the PC and "woooooo!!!!thats what ive been longing for !!my 14th time!!!!"lol and this is the chance you cant miss to eliminate WII.......

Who is it!

Who is it

Who Is It

YAY YAYAYAYAAYAYYAYA

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT YAYAYAYAYAYAY

im am so happy looks like WHO IS IT will finally leave the song i feel shoulda been left and yes when i seen it i was in class and was going nuts my teacher seen it and i was like im done with my work....... i love you guys omg!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS IT........ WHO IS IT.......... WHO IS IT

Who is it.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS STUFF NO MORE!!!

canttakethisstuffnomore.gif

YAY YAYAYAYAAYAYYAYA

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT YAYAYAYAYAYAY

im am so happy looks like WHO IS IT will finally leave the song i feel shoulda been left and yes when i seen it i was in class and was going nuts my teacher seen it and i was like im done with my work....... i love you guys omg!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS IT........ WHO IS IT.......... WHO IS IT

lol, you realize you pretty much threw your vote away for most of the game, right?

lol, you realize you pretty much threw your vote away for most of the game, right?

Yes, I DO hope you realise that. ..and that despite your blood sweat n tears, it still made it to top three. :p

Last edited:

Black or White

Who is it is better than Black or White. Sorry guys... my vote goes to Black or White :tease:

black or white

Black or White

Ah if only each round was this easy to count the votes lol!!!

ROUND 12.5 RESULTS

KNOCK-KNOCK!
Who is it?
It's the loser!
Loser who?
LOSER Black Or White!!!

Sorry I just had to do this! :)

1. BLACK OR WHITE - 28
2. WHO IS IT - 12

OK guys here it is! FINAL ROUND!

ROUND 13 - FINAL ROUND

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

9. Who Is It
11. Will You Be There

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

6. Can't Let Her Get Away
4. She Drives Me Wild
2. Why You Wanna Trip On Me
12. Keep The Faith
13. Gone Too Soon
1. Jam
7. Heal The World
5. Remember The Time
10. Give In To Me
3. In The Closet
14. Dangerous
8. Black Or White

My vote goes for Who Is It this time... Will You Be There is one of the most angelic songs ever... Uplifting, strong, emotional... Perfect.

And as this game comes to an end, let's all share the videos of Black Or White we find interesting. Despite the song being eliminated, it's one of the biggest and most important MJ songs! :)

So, let's enjoy it!

I found this really sweet - short,but sweet!!! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ywvORw6bi4

This is easy. :)

Who Is It.

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? FINAL ROUND! PAGE 49 / POST 734 !!!

Woooo i don't mind who wins now :D
So im just gona vote for
Will you be there coz i know everyone else will vote who is it :)

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? FINAL ROUND! PAGE 49 / POST 734 !!!

Yeeeeesss, WII and WYBT made it to the top! I'm still heartbroken about gitm not making it, but these two songs are great alternatives :D Now the question is, which one should win..... This is tough.

who is it

In light of the significance of today, it's clear what I have to vote for.

Who Is It

Michael, I'll never let you part. For you're always in my heart.
RIP

Who Is It
cant wait for BAD
to date this has been the most surprising game, invincible was surprising, HIStory was really surprising, this is just epic surprising!
Give In To Me or Remember The Time should of won =[

Who is it.

My vote goes straight to Will You Be There. Who Is It is a masterpiece.

who is it (anyway good 2nd place)

Ah if only each round was this easy to count the votes lol!!!

ROUND 12.5 RESULTS

KNOCK-KNOCK!
Who is it?
It's the loser!
Loser who?
LOSER Black Or White!!!

Sorry I just had to do this! :)

1. BLACK OR WHITE - 28
2. WHO IS IT - 12

mw4k1u.jpg

258a1r7.jpg

OMG OMG OMG THE HARDEST DECITION EVER!!! OH GOD I DONT KNOW IF I CAN DO THIS!!!
Is like SOPHIE'S CHOICE DAAAAAAAM!!!

Ok since I heard it like 10000000 times last night and it means the world to me:angel:
*pg closes eyes and just type very fast*

I vote Who is it :cry:

Still very very very happy that is in the top 3 thou :D:D:D

There's no competition from my point of view...my vote is for Who is it.

Back