CNN says public viewing planned

I think the "private" funeral means that they will lay him to rest, but you will be able to leave flowers later after the family has left.
I do feel it is disrespectful to wait this long.
Hell, Elvis was buried two days after he died.

I really dont like the idea of a public viewing. Would Michael really want himself to be seen in this way? Wouldnt he want to be remembered as he was in life.

I sincerely hope this talk about a will is true and that Michael has made his wishes perfectly clear, thats all I care about.

where the hell is this will and why's it taking so long to surface???

I know one thing. I am looking forward to seeing what was in that will. I want to know Michael's wishes. Branca knows everything. And now the Jacksons should know because Londell has been informed about the will.

So lets see what Michael wanted. Before Joe messes up everything.

Has this been confirmed by the Jacksons?

And I don't understand why everyone is blaming Joe. I doubt he made the decision himself - it was probably made by all the members of the family.

Yeah, someone pull a whodini and show that will, so we can stop the confusion of his final resting place, and have the funeral. Just get it over with. This is so distressing.

Has this been confirmed by the Jacksons?

And I don't understand why everyone is blaming Joe. I doubt he made the decision himself - it was probably made by all the members of the family.

This could never happen if Katherine didn't sign off.

Let's all pray for a wonderful send off for Michael.:angel:

CNN has now changed their tune a bit to "It was not immediately clear whether http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2009/michael.jackson.remembered/Jackson' body would be interred at Neverland."...

Again, I'm seriously asking you guys to PRAY that Michael's wishes for this be carried out, not what we want or what Joe wants or what the effing Mayor of Gary, IN wants. Please. I beg you.

I don't like the idea of a public viewing especially in Neverland. I don't think Michael would have liked that. I hope we soon hear what is true and what isn't from the family themselves. I just can't believe this is happening.

For God sake! let him rest in peace!
Why they didn't buried him already??? His body his NOT a doll!
I don't want to see those pictures... that will be awful! :/

I hope it's not true. :/

Yeah, someone pull a whodini and show that will, so we can stop the confusion of his final resting place, and have the funeral. Just get it over with. This is so distressing.

Yes. Let's support each other for Friday. Then we can talk about resting place.

This is too sad all over:(

For God sake! let him rest in peace!
Why they didn't buried him already??? His body his NOT a doll!
I don't want to see those pictures... that will be awful! :/

I hope it's not true. :/

James Brown had a public funeral, so did Elvis.

Y not?

If that is what MRS. Jackson wants....she is the one who has the final say.

She is the one who knows her son best.

:angel:

James Brown had a public funeral, so did Elvis.

Y not?

If that is what MRS. Jackson wants....she is the one who has the final say.

She is the one who knows her son best.

I really don't give a damn what they did at Elvis & James Brown funerals.
It's just not sounds good to me. :/
I don't like this...

I dont like him being put on display like a freak show. That is what the media will treat it like. Its bad enough we saw the ambulance pics without this.

Everyone, please pray right now that whatever MICHAEL wishes shall be carried out! I'm serious. Please pray. We don't know what it is exactly that Michael wants (I can't say this in past tense because he's still very much alive, just in Heaven), but please ask God to please let Michael's wishes for this be known and carried out.

Where is a spokeperson for the family. I mean they should have concrete info and detail of what the plans are if there is gonna be a public service held. Whatever goes down there should be NOT camera allowed. I know michael would want that.
And I don't know about neverland. michael left the place for a reason.

Where is a spokeperson for the family. I mean they should have concrete info and detail of what the plans are if there is gonna be a public service held. Whatever goes down there should be NOT camera allowed. I know michael would want that.
And I don't know about neverland. michael left the place for a reason.

The lawyer will be on Larry King tonight.:angel:

dear mjbunny, I read your post saying "I don't know what to think, feel or do".
I feel exactly the same.

This will become another sleepless night now, there is so much to think about.
Michael returns home to Neverland, that is beautiful.
I hope the media will handle this well.

I miss you Michael.

owever, the L.A. Times reported that a Neverland source said no decision had been made. "The family is still trying to work it out," the source told the newspaper, adding that an announcement would be made later in the day.

Also IT's taking way to long to put him to rest. I was looking for the this to be over with on monday or today. Sigh

Back