"Captain EO" Will Return to Disneyland-Update pg28. Paris confirmed (threads merged)

Re: Michael Jackson's "Captain EO" Will Return to Disneyland (threads merged)

AWWWWW... Thats the supposedly "Replica" Captain EO jacket?! ...mmm nevermind then. :(

I thought when people said "replica jacket", they meant this one here

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a5b8a3ff970c-500pi

Booo. forget it then. lol. I wanted the movie replica.
Well.. I guess I'll be coming back home with more money in my pocket after all. haha.

Are they selling any figurines or anything else? Just shirts and sweatshirts?

If it were that jacket it would set you back a couple thousand haha

I was a bit disapointed to but its still a cool late 80s style jacket

I hope to Captain EO return to Disneyland in Tokyo!

Captain EO is amazing! Got to see it twice today. The picture quality is sooo awesome! And my friends and I met 2 fans from the Czech Republic there. That was pretty cool. :)

Also, there was a little girl wearing a Captain EO shirt and I asked her how old she was and she said 12. She'd been to see Captain EO 3 times already that day and was going back again. :D

.................... My Captain EO jacket has a hige whole in the lining........ I diddnt know that when purchasing it

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG

Who makes these product's? Walmart has better quality merchandise

Thank god I saved the reciept

AWWWWW... Thats the supposedly "Replica" Captain EO jacket?! ...mmm nevermind then. :(

I thought when people said "replica jacket", they meant this one here

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a5b8a3ff970c-500pi

Booo. forget it then. lol. I wanted the movie replica.
Well.. I guess I'll be coming back home with more money in my pocket after all. haha.

Are they selling any figurines or anything else? Just shirts and sweatshirts?

Ah man, me too! I was gonna ask you to post a pic of you wearing it as well! :D

mookylicious - no problem.

We will eventually see - maybe they will change their mind? ....
I very much doubt the Disney staff would know before the public. Disneyland staff didnt know until it was made public and even then they were kept in the dark about the opening date etc. In the past with other attracton this has been the same case.

It just strated to ring alarm bells when they posted THAT poster which has appeared on numerous sites... its NOT exclusive!...and why 'Head of Imagineering' would give an exclusive to a MJ fan board I havent even heard of is beyond me? They would announce it on the DisneyParks blog first....

Interesting how they cannot disclose anymore? How about a date? :smilerolleyes:

.... but as I say if Disneyland in Anaheim get a descent footfall... Paris may just change their mind.

No problem for me though I'm off to Disneyland in Anaheim in May and I can't wait to see EO for the very first time!

No problem for me though I'm off to Disneyland in Anaheim in May and I can't wait to see EO for the very first time!
Mmmmm, i can't say you're lucky (please don't hate me) cause i had the chance to see it a loooooooot (30 or 40 times... can't say) in Disney Land Paris when I was (very) young...

100118065333954255270311.jpg

Don't laught at me, I was young... lol

^^^Mooky, such a cool picture!! Back in 1995 or so, when I was little, I also went to EuroDisneyland in Paris. Unfortunately I never got to see Captain EO. We probably were in love with the 'It's a small World' adventure thing, and stayed there the whole weekend lol. To thing about it, it's quite painful, cause I was so close seeing it :(. Back then, I already knew there was something Michael going on at Disney, but I didn't knew it was an attraction called Captain EO nor it was 3D. Hope to see it one day.

Love the jacket but its a bit too expensive in my opinion.

If it were that jacket it would set you back a couple thousand haha

I was a bit disapointed to but its still a cool late 80s style jacket

A boy can only dream...:(
Well youre probably right. Considering how expensive the bomber is. An EO replica jacket would probably go for thousands.

I first imagined it would be a cheaper vinyl replica. But it makes sense now. Ah well.

Captain EO is amazing! Got to see it twice today. The picture quality is sooo awesome! And my friends and I met 2 fans from the Czech Republic there. That was pretty cool. :)

Also, there was a little girl wearing a Captain EO shirt and I asked her how old she was and she said 12. She'd been to see Captain EO 3 times already that day and was going back again. :D
Remember your super cool friend that did this

24674_1280370642858_1037790082_8500.jpg

oh ya that was me. :tease:. You took it while I still holding on though. Aw shucks.

But ya my favorite part meeting the little girl.

Really want to know if its coming to Paris, I need to know if that's where my summer holiday is going to be this year!

Really want to know if its coming to Paris, I need to know if that's where my summer holiday is going to be this year!

Me too! I want to start making plans for the summer. And if those plans include a trip to Paris, it'd be nice to know well in advance.

saw it twice yesterday, everyone went nuts when they saw michael for the first time

Remember your super cool friend that did this

24674_1280370642858_1037790082_8500.jpg

oh ya that was me. :tease:. You took it while I still holding on though. Aw shucks.

But ya my favorite part meeting the little girl.
Had such a good time with you that day! That little girl was so cute.

Me too! I want to start making plans for the summer. And if those plans include a trip to Paris, it'd be nice to know well in advance.

I am looking everyday for confirmation of this - as soon as I get it - you better watch out for an MJJC meet up that will be the talk of Paris in the summer :D

Becca

xxx

According to french mag black&white captain eo was supposed to be release in 1993 on Laser Disc.
So I hope the projet will be put in table once again in release on blu ray

I was in Epcot in Florida November a few months ago and the venue were Captain Eo was showcased when it opened years ago was empty, so hopefully they are preparing to bring it to the east coast as well, and just have not announced it yet. Fingers crossed!

Oh would be awesome if it came to Paris aswell!!! I've planned a long time with my friends going there this summer, it would be perfect!

Saw Captain EO on 3/27! It was pretty fun even though I met some rude people in line.. I saw a shirt that I wanted but it was $27..

According to french mag black&white captain eo was supposed to be release in 1993 on Laser Disc.
So I hope the projet will be put in table once again in release on blu ray

This would be very cool - but I dont have blu ray so would hope for normal DVD release :)
Although I'm not sure this will ever happen. Hope so though :yes:
xxx

I wanna go :(

I just went to disneyland mar10/mar12, and i saw it twice,even tho some people act like they've never been to a theater before. ,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk

Saw Captain EO on 3/27! It was pretty fun even though I met some rude people in line.. I saw a shirt that I wanted but it was $27..

Those shirts were expensive, but I did get the Button for $4

25528_105919626099785_100000452438833_153480_3290631_n.jpg

25528_105883739436707_100000452438833_152469_6361411_n.jpg

Oh lucky American! I hope Captain EO come back in DisneyLand Paris.
It will be nice!!!

Back