Britney's Official Album Title: 'Circus' + First Single: 'Womanizer'

"Circus", the song is one of my fave songs from the album already! lol (yea, I have downloaded all the songs, but of course I will STILL buy the album :D ) Also... here is a LQ 30 second preview of her new music video coming soon.. Circus. :lol:

&ampnbsp

I have to admit, she looks pretty damn cute in there...

Her performance on the Bambi show was just lame. the same boring number as every year. She does not dance she stumbles and even her lip sync isn't convincing. Plus she looks like Madonna which isn't something good. Good night.
She took the award said thanks and was gone...

I thought her performance was pretty good. :) I didn't expect it to be to big or anything, she is taking it step by STEP & I think she has done it very well! Things will get better I'm sure :) ...It's her first performance in over a year, and you know how the last one was lol. Overall, there is good positive feedback/news so far about her appearance @ the awards, which is a good thing! (By the way, she was singing along WITH the original music playing throughout, just listen closely; sometimes you can hear it... but you can esp. hear it in the beginning & @ 3:18, 2:23 "womanizer, yeah!" & her last note 'Baaaby'.. just sayin xD). Uhmmm.. there a lots of vids out there.. but some of them are out of sync when you play it, so I found one that is not :D :
http://www.youtube.com/v/8Kmu4zbaBes&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

Here are some pictures... you can view MORE at BreatheHeavy's Thread, and also HERE..

She also has won a Bambi Award for 'Pop International" at the ceremony. :wild: :hehe:

http://www.youtube.com/v/x1aAEDLZJq4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

"Britney Spears delivered a show-stopping performance at a German awards ceremony tonight as she prepared for her highly-anticipated performance on X Factor.

The pop star showed off her slimmed-down body in hot pants, fishnet tights and a transparent black top at the 2008 Bambi Awards in Offenburg.

Spears – who releases her sixth album Circus next week – showed that she was back to her best as she strutted around seductively on stage and writhed around a large metallic circular cage...

Read more...!

86779483tw3.jpg

article-1090052-029F519A000005DC-820_468x323.jpg

"Britney shows off her toned physique in hot pants and a transparent top as she take to the stage at 2008 Bambi Awards in Offenbug, Germany"

article-1090052-029F47E3000005DC-689_468x345.jpg

"The sexy star struts around on stage alongside her backing dancers"

article-1090052-029F579E000005DC-391_468x370.jpg

"Sitting pretty: The singer performed material from her upcoming album Circus"

article-1090052-029F45F1000005DC-176_468x286.jpg

"Britney will perform her new single Womanizer on X Factor this weekend marking her first performance on British TV screens in 5 years"

Can't wait for her GMA & XFactor performance!

More @ http://www.britneyspears.com/2008/11/britney-performs-at-that-bambi-awards.php#commentList

Last edited:
That was pretty good. I thought she's put more energy into the steps, but I still liked it. I look forward to her tour.

^^^ It 'SHO IS! Haven't watched the performance yet, so I can't judge just yet.

EDIT: Ok, it was pretty good. Hell, it was better than last time.

Last edited:
That is same outfit Madonna has worn on her recent tour.
Yeah, thats what I thought, a lil diff. but still the same concept. But she looks good in it. :lol:

I'm looking forward to her tour also, hopefully she will be in Vegas. xD

EDIT 11/28: :D Today she performed in France on their show, "Star Academy" (I think it's something like American Idol) But yeah! The crowd went crazy! The performance is kinna the same, except for her costume which she wears a red dress, and she seemed more loosed up a bit.. & again, loved it. Vid is in sucky LQ (damn Youtube) , but I'm sure soon there will be a HQ one, and pictures too.

http://www.youtube.com/v/W1jLP7_LKVs&hl

Edit: Found a better almost HQ one. :)

Last edited:
Did anyone watch her "For The Record" documentary? It was pretty heavy, actually. I really felt for Britney. She's been through a lot and will continue to. It also helps to understand Michael's situation in terms of fame and dealing with it, only amplify it even.

Whe she said she'd love to be with her kids on an island, to be left alone, that was sweet. I hope one day everything will be in control, plus it hasn't even been a year since her 'breakdown'. Brit has my sympathy.

Yeah I watched that special too, Britney has been through a lot and I feel bad for her. She really does seem like a nice, down to earth person. She is obviously still dealing with a lot of issues though, but I like her and wish her the very best.

I listened to some of the songs on her new album also and I don't know yet if it's better than "Blackout" (loved that album!), but so far I like it. "If You Seek Amy", "Unusual You", "Out from Under", "Blur" and "Circus" are esp. good. I hope the album does well.

the media is embracing her now. i logged in and she's on my default pae, msn. they refer to her as 'radiant'.

I know vnc... I remember back in 07, words to the effect as 'trainwreck'. But as for Britney herself, I wish her all the success.

Wow, she's number 1 in most searched on Yahoo.

I noticed how the media is kissing her rear right now. Fools. The media always eats their words. They called all kinds of names, but now she is their girl again. Phony ass people.

I do not think it would be fair to compare what Britney goes through in the media to Michael's. She was not falsely accused of a crime twice and was not called a "pedo" almost daily for 15 years.

Anyway, I saw her on GMA this morning, only when she performed "Womanizer" and I was a bit disappointed. I was hoping that she would "perform more" with that song. As for her manager calling her a "legend" - that is funny. An icon, yeah, I can accept that but a "legend"? Naw, not even close. I saw clips of her documentary and I liked what I seen. You can't take your eyes off of it. Anyway, I think the CD will go to number one and possibily break records and I wish Britney the best. Oh yes, she will tour starting March 3rd in New Orleans.

yeah, and the media will be kissing Michael's "rear" as well. Just wait and see !

cuz the media sucks.

I think she is overated to class her performance on x factor as a comeback is stupid she mimed and just walked her routine.

I agree she has been through alot at such a young age but she is nothing like michael.

she is a madonna wanabee, and she can't sing for shit

I've listen to the album once and all I can say is: Pure crap. I never been a fan but I appreciate a good pop song but this is just not good. Sorry.
And it also got 1 out of 5 in a review here in sweden.

The album is amazing. ESPECIALLY "Mannequin" & "If U Seek Amy" :wub: !

This album isn't as good as I was hoping. Other than Womanizer, Circus, Shattered Glass, and Mannequin, this album doesn't have much going for it.

But it seems Britney's tour will be coming near me next year. Someone big is actually coming to the state of Washington :D

Right now, I am LOVING "Kill The Lights" becauz it sounds good and i can picture Mike singing it:

You don’t like me/I don’t like you/It don’t matter
Only difference/you still listen/I don’t have to
In one ear and out the other/I don’t need ya
Your words don’t stick/I ain’t perfect but you ain’t either

If you feeling froggy leap/I ain’t even losin sleep
There’s more to me than what you see/You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry

Mr. photographer/I think I’m ready for my close up
Tonight/Make sure you catch me from my good side
Pick one/These other uhhh just want to be me
Is that money in your pocket or are you happy to see me
I feel you/Watching me/Watching you
You can’t handle the truth

All the flashin/Try'na cash in/Hurts my eyes
All the poses/Out of focus/I despise
F me over/Ur exposures/Not the best
If that was bad/Watch how I release this stress

Anyone mind explaining what happened to Britney's dancing skills? Womanizer is meh, and Circus' dancing is like Womanizer on steroids. She used to be amazing at it...

Last edited:
I have no idea, I dont think she was really, I mean REALLY ready for all that. Hpoefully her tour wil prove me wrong, but if not... I won't truly know what she was thinkin'.

Have you seen her tix prices, would you pay that to sit and hear someone mime and dance badly

She just should have never met that dude, let alone marry him. DEFINATELY her biggest mistake, lol. Guess that's life...

I have no idea, I dont think she was really, I mean REALLY ready for all that. Hpoefully her tour wil prove me wrong, but if not... I won't truly know what she was thinkin'.
I know what you mean !! I noticed that she is not dancing a lot at her performances. I don't think that shes 100% herself after all she had been through ! I LOVE the new record !

Back