Britney's Official Album Title: 'Circus' + First Single: 'Womanizer'

Now you're just repeating the same thing over and over.

Not really. I was asking a question, and responded to your answer. Then you just repeated the same thing. This isn't going anywhere obviously, so I'm ending it.

Britney Spears. ^_^

Everybody has their opinion. Why can't people realize that? There are no right or wrong answers. Only opinions. The thing we must try to remember is that the exact same things were said about the acts of 20+ years ago. Nothing has really changed except for the times. It's all recyclable. Talent, much like beauty, is subjective and in the eye of the beholder.

You're right about that, it's going no where fast. You didn't ask me a question, you said the acts of the 80s weren't "perfect", and I responded by saying that they were much more talented then today's acts. You've added as little substance to the conversation as I have.

Okay i think these artists are talent:

Shakira
Janet Jackson
Christina Aguilera
Mariyah Carey
Leona Lewis
Beyonce
Britney Spears
Amy Winehouse
Duffy
Take That

why is everyone at BH bitching about her performance? Hell, maybe it's just the choreography that sucks, they ever think about that? That's what she has to do for Womanizer, I guess. Not saying they can't have an opinion, but damn it's everywhere. I don't really know why I stay at breatheheavy. I thought as fans they'd understand that she's just gettin used to being back in the performing spotlight again, after gong through all that hell.

I am totally hooked on Brit's new album and in my opinion it's a full of awesome songs, like Womanizer, Shattered Glass, If You Seek Amy, Unusual You, Phonography, Circus, Blur.. and my absolute favorite, Kill The Lights :dancin:

I am also going to London to Britney's concert! :yes::wild:

I got my tickets too! Britney had the #1 best selling album world-wide last week! :wub:

I have to hand it to Britney, putting out two fantastic albums back to back is no easy task. :) I love Circus.

My favourite songs - Circus, Shattered Glass, Kill The Lights, If U Seek Amy and Lace and Leather. It kinda sucks that Shattered Glass and Lace and Leather are so short though. I love this album, one of my favourites

songs from this album sound good on the radio. tickets for Britney with PCD as opening act, on sale now, for April fourth in Staples Center, Los Angeles

I love this record. It's her best so far in my opinion. And gosh, I love 'kill the lights' and 'circus'

Britney is going on tour and she's coming to Dallas, I want to see her badly!... Just cuz I know I'll like it, because I know her songs.. and I've been wanting to support her for a while, because of all the crap she's been through. I know everyone isn't perfect, but it isn't fair what the media has said about Britney... Her stage looks awesome, but the tickets are expensive... I wanna go!

britneyconcert.jpg

I kinda hope Michael would do something like this.

I heard her next single is going to be 'if you seek amy' but it may be edited for some reason. Apperiantly you can hear a profanity if you say the title fast? Now I've listened to the song but I can't hear it.. what does it say that is so bad?

If You Seek Amy is another way of saying FUC... u know? Say it real fast, and you'll see. I don't know why it's such a big deal, because she's not blatantly saying 'f*ck'. Some mother was mad cuz she heard her little girl singing it, but that's on her for letting her child buy the album. she shoulda known that Britney isn't all that innocent with her music, c'mon now.

I love her new album "Circus". I think it's her best one! "Rock Me In" (Bonus Track) is a really good song and I don't understand why they put it in the album as a bonus track!!!

By the way, My fav. is the title song: "Circus". It's such a great hit! Also its music video great too!

I like the album and all but sad that none of her songs are really herz.... she's just singing them.

OKAYYYY...I am so slow LOLOL!! I didn't know what all the fuss was about If You Seek Amy! haha...(you learn something new everyday).

Shut the hell up.

She's not lame :huh: And it's not in the same year anyway. It's 14 months later. Which is fine by me. And plus, 'Blackout' was done recording at least 3-4 months before the release. So in reality, it's almost been 2 years since she's really recorded and released something. And 'Blackout' IS a great album. What the hell are you going on about? Everyone, including critics, say that the album is great. And let's just say, critics aren't very positively biased towards Britney, now are they?

:rolleyes: Britney haters... so immature!

cosign

it seems that John Mayer, Ryan Seacrest and The All American Rejects got miffed at Britney after 'Womanizer' hit number 1. lol.. John Mayer sarcastically imitated her doing 'Piece of Me', and The Rejects did the same with 'Womanizer'. and Ryan Seacrest had a laugh, playing both bits over and over. turns out, that 'Circus' went to number 1 and Ryan Seacrest mentioned that Britney is laughing all the way to the bank. lol :lol:

Back