Britney's Official Album Title: 'Circus' + First Single: 'Womanizer'

WOW !!

I really love the cover ! I am soo hopping, that it will be released also in Vinyl ! : D

Julian

Do you know how many people say the exact same thing about Michael? I'm definitely not Britney's biggest fan, but if she's got her head on straight this time, I wish her nothing but the best.

not that this thread is about MIchael..but there are enough fans of his to make dissers obsolete.

and..i wish Britney the best, too.

Did the song leak? LOL I know I could wait till the album drops but I can't help it!

Mr. Photographer
I think I'm ready for my close up (Tonight!)
Make sure you catch me from my good side (Pick one!)

some sound ok, some sound bad to me...

womanizer sounds worst,which is good.

circus,out & under and unusual you are pretty cool.

Yeah, it's no masterpiece (of course) but overall it's mediocre, like I knew it would. I'm just glad that they at least gave it an rnb/pop click. In the Zone/Blackout, basically. And I never though I'd say this but, Womanizer sounds cool to me,(I had to play it multiple times for meto get into it), though still the weakest song on there. Blur has my vote; I LUV IT.

yeah blur sounds cool.

now that's what i was talking about, fayik!
i wasn't hating on britney. i just said that she can still make decent pop songs, which i can't consider womanizer to be. unlike for example out and under.

Ok so, from what i read: If You Seek Amy, Circus, Out From Under, and Mannequin have leaked. And like the good honest peeps they are, ain't giving up the mp3, WHICH IS GOOD. Cuz I don't want this album being pushed back.

This is just my opinion, but judging by that 8-minute clip, it's just the same old stuff. Some nice tunes but nothing groundbreaking. It's a shame.

She can actually sing but she's not using her voice to its full potential at all. Look at the clip of her belting out some song as a kid on YouTube, it's amazing. Don't know why she doesn't do that nowadays, instead of moan and hiss over another electronic verse.

yeah and i'd rather she had more songs like out and under for example...clear music rather than electronic stuff...

I'm not gonna lie... Circus and Mannequin are good, granted they're Britney Spears songs. Oddly enough, I actually like a "I sound like I need a nasal decongestant" Britney song.
icon14.gif

I'm not a Britney Spears fan, but I have to give her props: I always thought she wouldn't be around in 10 years, and here she is, releasing a brand new studio album.

I also thought Christina Aguilera would be a hell of a lot more popular than she is now, too.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20241112,00.html

Britney Spears Calls Her Life Worse Than a Jail Sentence
By Monique Jessen

Originally posted Tuesday November 18, 2008 11:45 AM EST

Britney Spears says that since her breakdown, her life has been worse than a jail sentence – but that she's slowly healing one day at a time.

"I have really good days, and then I have bad days," the singer, 26, admits in a new fly-on-the wall, 90-minute documentary, Britney: For The Record, to air in the U.S. Nov. 30 on MTV and in the U.K. Dec. 1 on Sky1.

Struggling to gain control of her life again after her public meltdown earlier this year, she says candidly: "Even when you go to jail, y'know, there's the time when you're gonna get out. But in this situation, it's never ending. It's just like [the Bill Murray movie] Groundhog Day."

She adds, "I'm having to pay for it for a really long time."

Spears was hospitalized for mental evaluation in January, which resulted in her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, being granted sole custody of their sons, Preston and Jayden. Her father, Jamie Spears, also gained legal control over her affairs.

Not Being Heard
"If I wasn't under the restraints that I'm under right now, I'd feel so liberated," she says in the film, which follows the singer as she records and promotes her new album Circus. "When I tell them the way I feel, it's like they hear me, but they're really not listening."

A camera crew followed the singer for three months as she moved to pull her life back on track. "I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in," Spears said. "This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed."

Overall, she says, "I think I've learned my lesson now, and enough is enough."

I hope her life gets better; she's a sweet person and didn't deserve all that backlash. Oh and--

i really feel sorry for her.
i think she is a very emotional person and i hope she finds her way out of the pain that the fame brings...but it's highly unlikely,i mean,look at michael :(

If you wanna just
Scream your lungs out
Wanna just
Cry your eyes out
That's what I'm about
You can cry your eyes out of your head

Baby, Baby
I DON'T CARE.
I DON'T CARE.
I DON'T CARE.
I DON'T.

YOU CAN CRY, CRY, CRY, AGAIN-AGAIN, MY FACE LIKE A MANNEQUIN.

I'm not a Britney Spears fan, but I have to give her props: I always thought she wouldn't be around in 10 years, and here she is, releasing a brand new studio album.

I also thought Christina Aguilera would be a hell of a lot more popular than she is now, too.

Well that's the trend today. The real talent gets pushed back while the not so real talent takes the spotlight.

I don't know why people would be dissapointed with Britney not releasing anything "groundbreaking", lol. She's not exactly that type of "artist". I wish her luck either way because she is sweet. Not very talented, but sweet.

Omggggg, thanks for posting that cover of the new RS mag! :eek:
She looks gorgeous! :wub:

"Circus", the song is one of my fave songs from the album already! lol (yea, I have downloaded all the songs, but of course I will STILL buy the album :D ) Also... here is a LQ 30 second preview of her new music video coming soon.. Circus. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/v/jlygOxMpbgc&hl=en&fs=1

:) Caaan't wait, the video is going to be released December 5th.

Right now, Britney is in Germany, getting ready to start her promotional tour; around Europe, then U.S... which (that I heard of) she will be performing on Thursday & Friday(?); dunno which day it goes to which show xD but @ France's Star Academy Show, and the X-Factor. GMA on December 2nd. :woohoo:

EDIT: Oh, and possibly the Bambi Awards tomorrow night. :D

Last edited:
Back