Britney's Official Album Title: 'Circus' + First Single: 'Womanizer'

Congratz Britney! Your second #1 almost 10 years later. You've gone through very tough times but through hard work and determination you are pulling it all back together and proving all the naysayers wrong. Good for you! I'm proud of you. :)

the song is pure trash - just like love lockdown.
na, Love Lockdown is one of the most creative tunes to come from mediocre mainstream artists like Kanye these days. definitely on a higher ground in this context.

I'm not gonna lie, very catchy song.

Boy don't try to front; I, I know just just what you are, are, are.

Although I'm not a fan of her artistic abilities, I'm not going to dismiss the song. I actually like it.

lol

the song is pure trash - just like love lockdown.

r.i.p. music...

Okay, I get it. You're not just negative against Britney, you're just a negative person in general.

And if you really hate her so much, STOP GOING IN THIS THREAD! It really irritates me that you keep coming in here and NEVER give her props for anything, you come in, say something negative, and leave. What is the point of even coming in this thread if everything you read is going to be about Britney? I mean, you do hate her don't you? Then stay out.

then please oh please cut my ears off.
aw naw i'll pass lol but since his promo performances, he's toned down the vocal effects on the final album version. and doing Auto-Tune on live vocals is just silly, i don't know what he was on. anyway, search for the final product.

Well i'm not really impressed by Womanzier, so hopefully when I buy it, there will be decent(er) tracks on there.

Okay, I get it. You're not just negative against Britney, you're just a negative person in general.

And if you really hate her so much, STOP GOING IN THIS THREAD! It really irritates me that you keep coming in here and NEVER give her props for anything, you come in, say something negative, and leave. What is the point of even coming in this thread if everything you read is going to be about Britney? I mean, you do hate her don't you? Then stay out.

that's not true!

I WAS giving her props for some of the best pop songs in the world - you just paid no attention to it. I am not HATING on Britney. I am hating on 80 % of the pop music today. And I just wish that some of those artists who DID have good pop music would get back to it. I mean - if Michael did an album with songs like Love Lockdown and Womanizer - I would call him a SELLOUT and call the album CRAP.

I mean, it's all about the songs being catchy and not good nowadays.

I hate the song, but it is catchy.

I think it wudnt have been so bad if not for the chorus. She says Womanizer like, what, hundred times during the whole song :lol: :lol: But anyway congrats Brit. What an amazing comeback! :D

I hate the song, but it is catchy.

that's what i am talking about.

for example - when i grow up by pcd - god awful but really catchy. and in 2-3 months it will be thrown to garbage.

i am not attacking britney, i have no reason to, i just wish she would put more time and efforts into her music...

WELL.. the album is finished already, so no matter what you say, things will not be changed. What ever comes, comes, either accept it or not, your choice. Right now she has a catchy single out, that up straight up the charts, and that is very good for her. Who knows, maybe there will be a more better single up next. All I'm saying is, that the ongoing of bickering, itsucky!, on the song for 23842787 times from the same person or whatever, it's liiiiike okaaaaaaaay already :mello:. The MAIN THING IS going to be Womanizer right now so... nothing is going to change. Take it or leave it. I respect your opinion and everythin'.. just gets repetitive after awhile. Not to be mean or anything (and trust me I'm like the shyest person ever), but I'm just saying what on my mind & whats getting me a BIT irritates.. is all..

/endrant :ph34r::( *sigh* I know I'm gunna feel mean about this.. but I have to let it all out. lol -_-'

Hey, just be calm, k. *pats back* :lol:

^LOL I saw that a couple days ago, fuuunnny. :hysterical: OMG. I cracked up so hard.

"Energizah Energizah, Sanitizer Sanitizerrr!

Uhh... hey, I think she's dead. o_o"

:lmao: I Love The Soup, and Joel McHale. :D

Also Brit did enter into a relationship with K -Fed when his girl was pregnant with his 2nd child

Yeah, she did that. I am not gonna defend what she did to people. No one is perfect. Period. I am focusing on her music career, not her personal life. I am not trying to defend that. She can be a nice person and take someone's man for herself. I used to trash Britney because of that. However, I let it go because it really has nothing to do with me.

That's cuz you are a fan,not objective. Same with MJ fans , they always say every song is great and would NEVER say if a song / album was bad OR(!!!!!!) worse than other songs/albums - (don't want to mention Invincible) .

Fans, in general, are suppose to be bias. I mean, if a Britney fan likes all of her music, what is the problem? I adore Mickey and will always adore him forever, but I didn't like some of his songs. That is not gonna stop me from buying his music. At the end of the day, it is about music taste.

I am not hating on Britney, I am just saying she should focus on some good pop music, cause she can do it.

I see where you are coming from but she didn't take her time. She can do what she feels she can do. She has her own pace. This is just one song, not the whole CD. You do not have to like this song that she has out now. When the songs are leaked and you judge them for yourself, then you can make the opinion of whether she made a good pop CD or not.

I love Womanizer now, I wasn't too keen on it at first but now I'm always listening to it. :wub:

I cannot wait for Circus to come out.

Yeah, she did that. I am not gonna defend what she did to people. No one is perfect. Period. I am focusing on her music career, not her personal life. I am not trying to defend that. She can be a nice person and take someone's man for herself. I used to trash Britney because of that. However, I let it go because it really has nothing to do with me.

Fans, in general, are suppose to be bias. I mean, if a Britney fan likes all of her music, what is the problem? I adore Mickey and will always adore him forever, but I didn't like some of his songs. That is not gonna stop me from buying his music. At the end of the day, it is about music taste.

I see where you are coming from but she didn't take her time. She can do what she feels she can do. She has her own pace. This is just one song, not the whole CD. You do not have to like this song that she has out now. When the songs are leaked and you judge them for yourself, then you can make the opinion of whether she made a good pop CD or not.

Yeah,well I was more referring to Blackout. And considering how fast she is running into this album, it's gonna be the same I guess.

I just think that songs like Piece of Me and Womanizer won't be her major hits in 5 years,like for example Toxic,Crazy and lots of others are now.

Heres the OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER & TRACKLIST just released:

britney+cover.jpg

1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. Kill The Lights
5. Shattered Glass
6. If U Seek Amy
7. Unusual You
8. Blur
9. Mmm Papi
10. Mannequin
11. Lace and Leather
12. My Baby

Bonus Track:
13. Radar (from her last album "Blackout"..odd enough but not complaining)

Heres the OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER & TRACKLIST just released:

britney+cover.jpg

1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. Kill The Lights
5. Shattered Glass
6. If U Seek Amy
7. Unusual You
8. Blur
9. Mmm Papi
10. Mannequin
11. Lace and Leather
12. My Baby

Bonus Track:
13. Radar (from her last album "Blackout"..odd enough but not complaining)

I think its absolutely beautiful...i thought it would have been more theatrical or attracting a la Michael Jacksons "Dangerous" album cover with a lot going on..being called "CIRCUS" and all.....but its still very beautiful and eye-catching...i love it

I guess the Circus theme is becoming trndy..with T-Pains album "Thr33 Ringz" and his latest videos.. P!nks "Funhouse" album art as well..and Britneys album...remember NSYNC's "No Strings Attached" was the same theme and album art?? just an observation

Last edited:
^ the cover is beautiful!:eek:
'nd about the song, I like it. But the VC is a complete ripp off . don't know if anyone has said that already.

Back