Britney's Official Album Title: 'Circus' + First Single: 'Womanizer'

Commercial preview of the music video to premiere Friday on 20/20, ABC!

Someone did not post it on Youtube yet.. so I'll just post the link: http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/viewthread.php?tid=68954&page=1
Edit: Ok.. here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s0gYgf4-QU lmfao

She. Looks. Awesome! O_O:woohoo:
Screenshots.. just in case it ain't working for ya... these on the set.. :)

britneyvideogn1-980.png

Last edited:
Meh, Womanizer sucks IMO, hope the album has more solid tracks cuz that one is just plain awful.

Well the song sucks indeed IMO :lol: But she INDEED looks AWESOME :wild: :wild: Still looking forward to seeing it :punk: :punk:

it must be depending on where u are cause i love it ! all my friends love it, they played it in a club beside me on saturday night and the place was jumping !

go britney ! lol

^LMFAO I made that! :hysterical: Thats my sig on the other forum.

UHMUHGUH shows how excited I am for this Friday. :lol:

I don't know about you.. but I'm REALLY looking forward to this documentary! :) It ain't new news that she has been followed by these recording cameras by cameramen for several months now (well at least the fans knew :lol:).. something was up, and rumor it was a documentary.. and it is. :) Woo.
I think it is good, because it will show the people hows it like in her shoes.. & behind the scene stuff.. etc.

Britney Spears 'Sets The Record Straight' In Documentary Airing November 30 On MTV

281x211.jpg

Britney Spears in "Britney Spears: For the Record"
Photo: MTV

"Possibly more than anyone on Earth, Britney Spears' life is constantly documented by the media, which voraciously reports on the singer's every step and misstep. But what's it like to be in her shoes?
With her new album, Circus, set for release in just a few weeks, the singer is ready to show the world her side of the story.
Britney has joined forces with MTV for a 90-minute documentary about her return to the pop-music spotlight. Tentatively titled "For the Record," the special is set to air on November 30 at 10 p.m. on MTV, two days before Circus is released on December 2 (the singer's 27th birthday).

http://www.mtv.com/player/embed/mtv/news/

"So much has gone on over the last couple of years and there's a lot that people don't know about me that I want them to know," Spears told MTV News in a statement about the special. "I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed."
The documentary combines personal stories with behind-the-scenes footage of her comeback. Cameras follow her to the recording studio, to rehearsals, to press tours, to the video shoot for her latest single, "Womanizer," and even to her hometown in Louisiana. Backstage footage from her recent triumphant appearance at the Video Music Awards is also featured.
Through it all, we hear Britney talking about the hardships that led up to this comeback. "I've been through a lot, and there's a lot people don't know," she says in the film. "Sometimes it can get lonely 'cause you don't open the gate. I'm stuck in this place, and I just cope every day."
Britney also owns up to the mistakes the world has watched her make, and offers some telling insight into how she feels about it all now. "I sit there and I look back," she says, before asking rhetorically: "I'm a smart person, what the hell was I thinking?"

"For the Record" airs Sunday, November 30 at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.

Source: MTV.com

Last edited:
Omg i cannot wait

omgzzzgurrrluhurrlookinamazinn

i love this bitch!!

omg .. i so want to watch that special. All new footage ... lol i like the new song somehow ^^ ...

OH. MY. GAWSH. (This is the Director's Cut... so it may be a little longer, and different than the ones you are about to see premiering on TV tonight. :) )

Britney Spears’ New ‘Womanizer’ Video: Watch The Director’s Cut!

We always heard revenge was a dish best served cold. That is, until Britney Spears cranked up the heat on her mercury-busting new video, “Womanizer.”
Perhaps you saw the new video on 20/20 tonight, but you definitely didn’t see the three-time VMA winner get as nasty, naughty, and naked as she gets in this too-hot-for-network-TV director’s cut version of her “Womanizer” video, off her upcoming studio album, Circus.
VMA winner Joseph Kahn (who directed her “Stronger” video, and “Toxic,” and won the Pussycat Dolls a VMA for their “When I Grow Up” video) directed Britney’s new video, in which she gives a copy machine a run for its money, upgrades her waitressing skills from her “(You Drive Me) Crazy” days, downgrades her chauffeuring skills, and shows off almost every everlovin’ last inch of her stronger-than-ever body. (Seriously, this version of “Womanizer” makes “I’m a Slave 4 U” look like an episode of Boobah.)
Watch Britney serve up the sexiest dish of revenge you’ve ever seen in her brand-new video, “Womanizer.”

http://www.mtv.com/player/embed/wp/

Source: MTV.com

SO YEAH. Excuse me, while I go scream.. :woohoo: O_O

*dies*

EDIT: I just watched the Official Video- not directors cut now.. but it's not so different from the Directors cut, sooo yaay! They kept the majority of it in. Just a couple effects and fast clips different. :yes::D You won't notice the changes though.

Last edited:
She looks AMAZING in the video! :wild: I think it's a good video :D Welcome back Britney :punk: :punk:

I'm not big on the song at all to be honest. I wouldn't call myself a big fan of hers but there are some songs I like. For some reason I love Toxic.

So I do wish her the best because shes too talented and too smart to be in the rut she was in over the past few years. So I hope now shes back on track which seems to be which is good to hear.

i like both the song and the video. i really cant wait for her album to come out. im not gonna listen to any other new song now so when i buy the album i will be more excited listening to the songs for the first time

i like both the song and the video. i really cant wait for her album to come out. im not gonna listen to any other new song now so when i buy the album i will be more excited listening to the songs for the first time

LOL i always want to say that and mean it..but when they get leaked i just cant help myself..lol..ill still buy the album tho..like when Beyonce's B'DAY leaked i downloaded all the songs to my ipod but of course when it officially released i went out and bought two copies...i just can never contain myslef!! lmao

Britney Spears is officially a legend.

Just broke 3 world records. Biggest jump in general (#96-#1) and biggest jump to #1, and biggest downloads by a female in one week.

#1 BABY!

Cant believe this's just her second #1. Toxic is not #1? But anyway congrat to her :punk: An amazing comeback even though I still hate the song LOL.

Back