12/20 - Pic of Michael

Re: New Pic of Michael

i do not know what they mean actually by "cosmetic and medical dermatology office" i mean he was in a shop, but they call the shop a medical dermatology office or it was different and he also went to a dermatology office the same day?
yeah i remember reading that at the time. it was abit confusing cause i wasnt sure if they ment he went to see a dermo or whether they were describing the shop he was in as one.

if its a dermo hes going to then its nothing really to worry about and i have a theory regarding the mask if thats the case. you would think they would sort something out though about being followed there all the time

wow what an observation!!!
that's right baby!!

So maybe he gotta visit there sometimes..maybe he did also in the past but th media didnt take pix nor did they pay attention???

yeah i remember reading that at the time. it was abit confusing cause i wasnt sure if they ment he went to see a dermo or whether they were describing the shop he was in as one.

if its a dermo hes going to then its nothing really to worry about and i have a theory regarding the mask if thats the case. you would think they would sort something out though about being followed there all the time

for MJ, the paps are like cockroaches. it really doesn't matter how much MJ may sort things out. there will always be many more cockroaches to come IMO.

i wouldnt be surprised if this medical place is the offices of arnie klien whos been mjs dermo for years. if u look on goolge u can get a street view of his office. same brick work and type of doors as in the pics.

yeah, so if they called only the shop a dermatology office, then it is not the place where Michael might went now
do you remember what they wrote when that actor crashed Michael`s car? he was at the same building then as wel..maybe they wrote that he was there for check up? (but did not write for what kind..). i can not find an article about it right now

i wouldnt be surprised if this medical place is the offices of arnie klien whos been mjs dermo for years. if u look on goolge u can get a street view of his office. same brick work and type of doors as in the pics.

Well the likelyhood then is that it is Arnie Klien's office.

wow great disovery! just checked also now in google and totally looks so!

great disovery! just checked also now in google and totally looks so!
u think? i was hoping it wasnt just me talking myself into it lol same coloured wood (the front doors) and the brick colour.

in my opinion this is the incident with the accident

Michael dal medico dopo un piccolo incidente

Michael's little incident after visiting doctor.

29 Ott - Visita lampo dal medico per Michael Jackson con incidente fuori programma. L‘ex popstar che da qualche giorno è tornato in auge sui principali siti americani qui è stato ripreso dai fotografi davanti allo studio di Los Angeles. Mentre Michael è dentro l‘attore Rick Fox urta incidentalmente il Suv della popstar. Attimi di tensione con le guardie del corpo prima del chiarimento
xgbbj9.jpg

Michael Jackson Makes A Cosmetics Stop

michael-jackson-cosmetics.jpg

Michael Jackson makes visits to cosmetic and medical dermatology offices in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Thursday afternoon.

The 50-year-old “King of Pop”, who waves to fans and paparazzi, later made a stop at a cosmetics boutique on trendy Robertson Blvd.

Jackson browsed through the skin care products and picked up a package of Epicuren Discovery, an enzyme and propolis based spa product.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/10/23/michael-jackson-cosmetics/

This means cosmetic and medical dermatology offices and cosmetic boutique two different things that happened.

lol...wow..u guys are scary..LOL...between u and the internet, u can probably find a stealth missle. :lol:

lol its amazing what u can find when u are bored lol

its lessons learned from the trial we could have all given mjs P.I's a run for their money lol

startrader. the office is opposite that building you have posted

I think we can find Mr. Klein even in those pictures

DrKlein.jpg

Do you think he is?

009.jpg

You guys amaze me ! That´s Dr. Klein beside Michael Jackson in the picture. Then its now confirmed that its only something for his skin. thank god :)

no, not bored, only interested!

true lol and also if we can prove or show good evidence that the office is arnies then everyone can stop being so worried

it could be klien in the pic but theres alot of ppl with beards in L.A lol we could do with a better pic. i presume there isnt any?

You have a certain flair for minutia. LOL
i hope thats a good thing cause ive never heard of the word minutia lol

I remembered when he went to the Off the Wall store and it was stated that MJ went to a store that sells cosmetic and beauty supplies. I think it was justjared.com that stated this. That was months ago.

Dri, great observation. I did not even realized that was the same building. It could be for the dermogoloist.

I do not think that guy beside MJ is Dr. Klein. That could be a bodyguard. Who knows.

Back