Your favorite Line from a Movie?

"Death is a surprise party"

"Some people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you... not anymore. "

"If you're good at anticipating the human mind, it leaves nothing to chance"

"I want to play a game"

"Game over"

~SAW franchise :punk:

"I like to do it. I enjoy it. Take your aesthete's taste purer things, kill them swiftly, if you will, but do it. For do not doubt: you are a killer, Louis." - Tom Cruise from Interview with a vampire

The funny quote to use in case of emergency
"[...] can mean only one thing - invasion" :eek:
Star Wars

All time favourite:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on... when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back? There are somethings that time cannot mend... some hurts that go too deep... that have taken hold. "
Frodo (LOTR, ROTK)

"Never let go" - Titanic
"I see you" - Avatar

But I have many others that I can't think about now ;D

"I like to do it. I enjoy it. Take your aesthete's taste purer things, kill them swiftly, if you will, but do it. For do not doubt: you are a killer, Louis." - Tom Cruise from Interview with a vampire

:w00t:

i love this movie!

"We love to play old time hockey like Eddie Shore, Dit Clapper, Toe Blake and Gordie Howe. GORDIE!!!"- The Hanson Brothers in "Slap Shot" movies

Ferris Buller

Ferris: Pardon my French, Cameron is so tight, If you stuck a lump of coal up his arse in 2 weeks you'd have a diamond.

:lol:

Love that film. :D

"I wood like to buy a damburger" - Pink Panther and I have no idea what the guy's name is :D

"Oh I see. I chopped it off. Well that's interesting because...SON OF A B(beep)"- Cat In The Hat

From "Eat, Pray, Love"...

Felipe
:
"Listen, balance, my darling, is not letting anybody love you less than you love yourself".

and

Liz Gilbert: "I'm sick of people telling me that I need a man".
Felipe: "You don't need a man, Liz. You need a champion".

and

Ketut Liyer: "To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life".

and

Liz: "Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be".

Basically I feel the whole movie is a great quote about life. :)

I am Sam :heart:
Lucy: Why are men bald?
Sam: Sometimes they're bald because their head is shiny and they don't have hair on it. So their head is just more of their face.

"ATTACK HUG!"- Knives Chau "Scott Pilgrim vs The World"

From Arsenic and Old Lace : 'Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.' :D

Chris Tucker in Rush Hour:

Carter: This ain't no Democracy.
Lee: Yes it is.
Carter: No it ain't. This is the United States of James Carter. I'm the President, I'm the Emperor, I'm the King. I'm Michael Jackson, you're Tito. I own yo ass. (imdb.com)

From "Rome Adventure"...

Don: "What was that Italian doing with your nightgown? Trying to get fresh"?

Prudence: "No he was just wondering what I would look like in it"

:fear: :blush: :lol: :p

"Looking for this? Is that my voice? *cough* Is that MY voice? Oh well."- Yzma "The Emperor's New Groove"

Smauel L. Jackson from Snakes On A Plane - "I've had enough of these mother****** snakes on this mother******* plane!" :punk:

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" Gone with the Wind

Arthur: It would have to be a 747.
Cobb: Why is that?
Arthur: Because in a 747, the pilot's up top, and the first class cabin's in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant...
Saito: I bought the airline. [fixing tie]
[Everybody turns and stares at him. Saito just shrugs]
Saito: It seemed neater...

Movie - Inception 2010

"Teacher: And where exactly does that theory of yours fit?
Juaqin: It fits...in your butt..." - Zorro

"I have to use a bathroom."- Patrick Star "Spongebob Squarepants Movie"

"Go ahead, make my day" Clint Eastwood in Sudden Impact

Back