Looking at you doesn't do it, staring is the only way that makes any sense
And trying not to blink so you don't miss anything
And all of that, and you're you.......

From "Spanglish"

"Spaaaaarkle, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do" from Sparkle

If I am dreaming, never let me awake,
If I am awake, let me never sleep.

Karate Kid II

“Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

"Cal: ...Are you going back to him? To be a whore to a gutter rat?!
Rose: I'd rather be his whore than your wife!"

- Titanic (1997)

My favorite lines from the Bollywood movie Baazigar: Which is a psychological thriller movie from 1993. This is from one of the best parts in the movie.

Priya Chopra (Kajol): [sees Ajay after having just learned the truth about him] What should I call you, huh? Vicky Malhotra, or Ajay Sharma? Perhaps while you used the deceit of a false name to play this con game you forgot that changing a name doesn't change a man's face and his crime! The heartless way in which you threw my sister down the roof...
[begins to cry]

Priya Chopra: no one would ever throw out a broken toy like that! And worse you even pretended to love me? Why? What did we ever do wrong to you? What didn't my father do for you? He made you a part of every happy moment of his life, and this is what you gave us in thanks? Why? If you were so desperate for money, you could've just asked us. We would've given it to you in charity!

Ajay Sharma (Shahruhk Khan): [furious] CHARITY? What money huh? The money that your father's used to crown himself the king of Chopra empire is my fathers! Its mine! Considering the death of his daughter a stain on his reputation, your great father... I know which dirty hole he crawled out off! Do you think your father had anything? He was the one who came to our door as a beggar! And my parents offered him all their support. As payback he took away everything we had! Everything! He brought us to the streets! And imagine! Imagine what that innocent child must've gone through when your disgusting father tried to take advantage of his mother!
[Priya is crying in disbelief]

Ajay Sharma: Priya, You cant even begin to imagine the atrocities your father brought upon us. You've only seen a crown of wealth on his forehead. Try draining the clothes of his past sometime. You'll find the blood of my ruined father and my innocent sister in them!

I so love this movie. Especially knowing that this movie had shock the Indian audiance back then. With an unexpected violation of the standard Bollywood formula. The hero murders the innocent heroine.

'I won't bury my son , my son will bury me'

John Q
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
i just LOVE that movie ! :heart:

Last edited:
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous

(My 8th grade yearbook quote :D)

"i'd like to kiss ya, but i just washed my hair" - Bette Davis (The cabin in the cotton)

"You know a heart can be broken, but it still keeps a-beating just the same" Fried Green Tomatoes

"You're a fake and a phony and I wish I'd never laid eyes on you!"
"Tell me about it, studd"

~Grease

"Make it not be true!"

"All of you! You all killed him! And my brother, and Riff. Not with bullets, or guns, with hate. Well now I can kill, too, because now I have hate!"

~West Side Story

"I'm the king of the world!"

"Rose! You're so stupid. Why did you do that, huh? You're so stupid, Rose. Why did you do that? Why?"

"You jump, I jump, right?

~Titanic

"Heeeeere's Johnny!"

~The Shining

"Would ya just watch the hair. Ya know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it. He hits my hair."

~Saturday Night Fever

"Great Scott!" - Doc Brown in Back to the future

i love this movie! :woohoo:

" You're a fake and a Phoney and I wish I had never laid eyes on you "

Grease.

___

How fitting.

Julianne Potter: I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that some psychopath was trying to break the two of you up. Luckily, I woke up and I see that the world is just as it should be. For my best friend has won the best woman. I didn't buy you a gift. But this is on loan until you two find your song...

Both from my best friends wedding......

:cry: :lol:

that part NEVER fails to make me cry :) Makes me think that sometimes the only thing we want is the only thing we can't have :(

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." - The shining

Back