Your favorite Line from a Movie?

"WHAT ARE WE CELEBRATING FOR HUH!? IT'S 14-0, YOU GUYS WANT TO BEAT THESE ASS#&%$!? DO IT ON A SCOREBOARD!?"- Paul Crewe "The Longest Yard"

"Tamina: Hurried to assist the fallen beauty...
Dastan: Who said you were a beauty?
Tamina: Well there must be a reason you can't take your eyes off of me
Dastan: I...well...I don't trust you." - Prince of Persia

"A chocolate made me go "BOOM" is all."- Rock Lee "Naruto Shippuden The Movie"

Remember to drink your Ovaltine....Ovaltine.....a crummy commercial...son of a bitch.
The Christmas story..:D

Carrie, Sex and the City (tv episode)...
"That night I couldn't stop thinking about time. Was every second of our lives controlled by fate? Or is life just a series of random occurrences? If I wasn't perpetually ten minutes late, would my life be totally different? Would I never run into Big? Would there ever be a good time to see him?
Was Miranda right? Is timing everything?"

"You love telling me what to do
Just because you're so good at following orders" -Prince of Persia

"The price is wrong b^#&%."- Happy Gilmore

(US Anthem "The Star Spangled Banner" plays by the singer)

Peterboro Referee: "I got my eye on the three of you. You pull one thing, you're out of this game. I run a clean game here. I have any trouble here, I'll suspend ya."
Steve Hanson: "I'm listening to the f#%&^ song!"- "Slap Shot"

Carrie, Sex and the City (tv episode) ~
"Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away." :)

"I love chocolate cake!" - The secrets of Jonathan Sperry

"I know you can be overwhelmed and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?.......I think you can in Europe." - Ten Things I Hate About You

^:lol:

Sam: Are you drunk?
Cas: No... yes.
Sam: What the hell happened to you?
Cas: I found a liquor store.
Sam: And?
Cas: And I drank it.
Sam: Are you okay?
[Cas comes close to Sam and motions for him to lean down so he can whisper in his ear]
Cas: Don't ask stupid questions.

:rofl:

Sam: [dials Castiel's cell phone]
Castiel's voicemail: You have reached the voice mail of [Castiel: I don’t understand. Why do you want me to say my name?] [sound of numbers being pressed] [beep]

-- Sumpernatural.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street" ?Sherlock

A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his. ~ John Grogan (Owen Wilson) in "Marley and Me"

"Here's Johnny!" { The Shining }

"My precious" {LOTR}

"Fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. " {V for Vendetta }

Calling someone fat doesn't make you any skinnier, calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter. All you can do in life is try and solve the problem in front of you. - Mean Girls

"Because he's a great man; and one day, if we're really lucky, he might even be a good one."

"If you love someone......you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise.......the moment just passes you by." - My Best Friend's Wedding

"Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.{ The Lord of the Rings}

"Why so serious" {The Dark Knight}

"In the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye" ~ Life of Pi...one of many quotes that are my favorite from this movie. :)

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever..

The Crow

"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around. "

Love Actually

Back