Your favorite Line from a Movie?

^ Was just about to post that. I love Quentin Tarantino.

"I prefer being called Ruller Of All That Is Evil..but I will anserw to satan"

Dear George:
Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings!
Love,
Clarence

-Frank Capra,
"It’s a Wonderful Life"

I happen to believe you make your own destiny
You have to do the best with what God gave you

What's my destiny Momma

Your gonna have to figure that out for yourself
Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get

I cry every time I watch that part :cry:

and then i kicked her sir....bartok the bat from Anastasia

pick me! pick me!... Donkey from Shrek - in the add on games that come with the DVD

Mufasa: 'Simba, you have forgotten me'
Simba: "No, how could I?"
Mufasa: 'You have forgotten who you are and so forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of life.'
Simba: "How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be."
Mufasa: 'Remember who you are.' You are my son, and the one true king. Remember...'

The Lion King - I don't know why I love it so much!

English, motherf*kcer, do you speak it?!?!

From Pulp Fiction - I have bad my days...:)

Julianne Potter: Michael... I love you. I've loved you for nine years, I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it, and... well, now I'm just scared. So, I realize this comes at a very inopportune time but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. Oh, that sounds like three favors, doesn't it?

Julianne Potter: I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that some psychopath was trying to break the two of you up. Luckily, I woke up and I see that the world is just as it should be. For my best friend has won the best woman. I didn't buy you a gift. But this is on loan until you two find your song...

Both from my best friends wedding......

:cry: :lol:

i have so many ... let's see if i can remember these exactly. . .

"what we've got heah is a failuh to communicate" - Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke ("what we've got here is a failure to communicate" spoken in Southern accent)

"You can't handle the truth!!!" Jack Nicholson in 'A Few Good Men'

"Those people love me!! The men love me the women love me they all LOVE ME! Meeeee Mohoganeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm a winner baby! I"m a success and you can't stand it!!! You know why you can't stand it??!!??? Cause you're a loooozah, you're a loozah and I hate you you're a loser GET OUT!!!! (throws things at him) - Diana Ross in Mohogany

"Let me tell you something and don't you ever forget it. Success is nothing, without someone you love to share it with" - Billy Dee Williams, Mohogany

"what, you want my arm to fall off?" - Billy Dee Williams in Lady Sings the Blues (after she makes him sit there holding out his hand for her to, i think, take his hand)

oh, one more, from Jungle Fever after Wesley Snipes tells Lonette Mckee she still loves him after he cheats on her:

"I DON'T! and I WON'T AGAIN. So you can just take your little tired a** ROSES and get the FUQUE OUT of my place of business."

and on a lighter note ... lol

"what do you need (poof!) what do you need (poof!)" :lol: the genie in Alladin complaining about being a genie

Last edited:
"Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father prepare to die!" - Mandy Patinkin, The Princess Bride

"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and it's filled with people who are filled of shit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it..." - Johnny Depp, Sweeney Todd

Michael: Maybe it was an iguana.
Elliot: It was NO iguana.
Michael: You know how they say there are alligators in the sewers?
Gertie: Alligators in the sewers.
Mary: All we're trying to say is, maybe you just probably imagined it.
Elliot: I couldn't have imagined it!
Michael: Maybe it was a pervert or a deformed kid or something.
Gertie: A deformed kid. :hysterical:
Michael: Maybe an elf or a leprechaun?
Elliot: It was nothing like that, penis-breath!

^ E.T. the Extraterrestrial

From "The Outsiders"

When Ponyboy starts writing:

When I stepped out into the bright sunlight, from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home...

and when Ponyboy reads "Nothing Gold Can Stay"

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
so dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Love that movie :clapping:

"Did you see the way that thing sailed right off that cliff?"

And so the story begins...

(It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. Way too much nonsense goes on in that movie!)

Arnold Schwarzenegger: (Kills the guy sitting next to him on an airplane, then says this to the stewardess) Can i get a pillow for my friend? He's dead tired.

lmao just picture that in an arnold voice

From "Pride and Prejudice"

Mr. Darcy said this to Elizabeth:

You have bewitched me body and soul...I love, I love, I love you...I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.......:girl_sigh::wub: :cry: :heart:

Here it is on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFNgcYN5_jw

This is a Sonnet from Shakespeare but it's in the movie Sense and Sensibility.

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove... oh no, it is an ever fixed mark which looks on tempests and is never shaken."

:wub:

^^^ Sense and Sensibility, another Jane Austen story :)

Yes, I LOVE Sense and Sensibility. One of my most watched movies. :)

A few of my fave lines from the Note book my new fave movie at the moment :wub:

Duke: I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but in one respect I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough.

Allie: Do you think our love, can take us away together?
Duke: I think our love can do anything we want it to.
Allie: I love you.
Duke: I love you, Allie.
Allie: Good night.
Duke: Good night. I'll be seeing you.

:cry:

^ :cry: nice one, that's a really good movie :cry:

A few of my fave lines from the Note book my new fave movie at the moment :wub:

Duke: I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but in one respect I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough.

Allie: Do you think our love, can take us away together?
Duke: I think our love can do anything we want it to.
Allie: I love you.
Duke: I love you, Allie.
Allie: Good night.
Duke: Good night. I'll be seeing you.

:cry:

I love that movie!!! I love it when Allie is looking out the window and she says, "I've never seen anything so beautiful." And he looks at her and says, "Neither have I."

Makes my heart swell so much!! :cry:

"Let's do some good old fashion hockey like Eddie Shore, Dit Clapper, Toe Blake and Gordie Howe. GORDIE!!!"- The Hanson Brothers

Slap Shot 1, 2 & 3

I love that movie!!! I love it when Allie is looking out the window and she says, "I've never seen anything so beautiful." And he looks at her and says, "Neither have I."

Makes my heart swell so much!! :cry:

Me too. I thought I was gonna wake up with swollen eyes from crying so much :cry:

From Pride and Prejudice I love this scene at the first dance::)

Elizabeth Bennet: And that put paid to it. I wonder who first discovered the power of poetry in driving away love?
Mr. Darcy: I thought that poetry was the food of love.
Elizabeth Bennet: Of a fine stout love, it may. But if it is only a vague inclination I'm convinced one poor sonnet will kill it stone dead
Mr. Darcy: So what do you recommend to encourage affection?
Elizabeth Bennet: Dancing...Even if one's partner is barely tolerable.

(then she turns around and walks away and the look on his face, he just stares at her... I love it).....:wub: :girl_sigh:

Back