X Factor Semi Final - Michael Jackson Tribute

i can tell from this just how hard it is for an artist to cover a mj song..only GREAT artist's can do them justice..speaks volumes for the sogs mj did and performed...this olly guy just not got the power, emotion or depth for this song..psssh

Didn't think it was bad at all, but I think he does lack the intense power, passion and energy that Michael sing's Can You Feel It with.

It was just standard..othig to write home about...you can do alot with that song and of course the crowd ill be behind it but thaat could have bee raised so many levels up by another artist..I am very critical ith covers of artists ad unless they are different or really paying homage to the origial i become critical...that plus i hate this show and its artificial manipulation and fakery....it is as tacky as blue tack

I looked away at seeing the two dates :(

Devastating that Michael would of been doing this. Things like this fuel the anger I have over Murray still walkin free after giving OUR Michael the Propofol.

Back on subject though, just lookin forward to seeing Janet on the show tomorrow.

can easily see this guy win..most genuine and got good voice...still lacks emotion but has some at least

Yeah, Joe has the voice, but Michael's emotion in that can never be matched...

She sounds very weak and flat in places I think! Her version is not bursting with attitude like Michael's!

arghhh sting was right..i mean these are like karokes nights , just hidden by dancers, a bit of a routines, lights and a drunken audience....can anyone please just give it some welly and let looose? jeez

thing i like about stacey is her personality...you can tell if she 'made it'...on any level she would not get corrupted by the industry..she would stay normal and humble i guess...which is nice

I thought Joe's version of 'She's out of my life' was brilliant.. obviously noone can ever come close to Mike, but I think he did a really good job.

I wonder what John and Edward would have sang if they were still there? That would have been great fun to watch! I could see them singing something like Dangerous.

Danyl... so far so shit...

...his voice doesn't suit it I don't think, it's all choir work, you need the HOO HOO HOO HOO!

That was way too short to do any justice to the song. I think the verse was too soft and gentle for his powerful voice!

Oh Louis shut up!

that was absolutely incrediiiiiiiiiible..........and it comes from his backer lol...i think those bits are silly beause obviously they will oly say good things...

fair play simon..it is about the music and not irrelevant points of reference

hahaha at the background footage for man in the mirror. I was thinking, WTF this is so Earth Song like :p

Danyl did the best, he is natural, and he has been getting really unfair press, I feel really sorry for him. Simon had an emotional moment, he was watery eyed at the start of that song. I have been tearful all the way through this show.

Joe was easily the best. He hit the notes and I think he has a really nice quality to his voice.

Lets be honest boys, the best thing about X Factor is sitting next to Simon... ;)

Back