Why Are You Still A Michael Fan In 2008?

Cuz even tho it's been about 30 years since it was first released, Off the Wall is STILL one of the best albums I've ever heard.

Not to mention I'm a sucker for a sensitive man that can dance lol.

Last edited:
Its a good question
and there are some beautiful answers

Why are you still a fan ???
why does that offend you for people to ask ?

this is a very positive thread
read the replys

How can you decide from what I wrote that I am offended?

I have the right to state my oppinion too, don't I?

:scratch:

Because Michael jackson did great works, his art is fantastic, everything that includes him is good, nobody is like him xD

Because I love the man! plain and simple...
His music speaks to my soul...and all I need is one simple verse to get me even through the hardest days.

............ Besides, who else is there to be a fan of???

Simply put...he is part of me. Always will be. :wub:

What kind of question is this..??

Walks out..

How can you decide from what I wrote that I am offended?

I have the right to state my oppinion too, don't I?

:scratch:

Yes well the thing is you didn't state an opinion you just made a smart remark which comes off as flaming...

like I stated earlier.....

no need to be rude, how about giving a reason why you think it's a ridiculous question rather than just dropping a remark like that ;)

Because he made me listen to the same damn song over a 100 times in the last 48 hours! :smilerolleyes::*****: ;)

Because He build such a great Part of the whole Musik Histoy!!!!!

Why im Still A Michael Fan In 2008? Because he is Michael Jackson!!!!!

I am a Michael's fan for a life.
His music 'is mine ...this way I can reach the sky.... this feeling is oh so great...':D

Simpel question .. Look at him!
I can never get tired of that man, he is so magical.. He lightes my world up in every single colour! :heart:

How can one stop being an MJ fan?? :scratch::unsure:

about the negativity...bah...let them complain all they want...its a hobby, good to let go of stress! :smilerolleyes:

One time Michael Jackson fan, always Michael Jackson Fan - simple.

Last edited:
Why am I still a fan? Simply because I wanna be. Supporting him as a person and as a musician is something Im extremely proud of. He's been so huge part of my life for so many years now and has shaped who Im nowadays, I couldn't think any other artist who could take "Michael's place" in my life and heart.

Why?
Cause he's soo unique (meaning his music and performances) and cause I know he has much more to give us. The waiting is hard, but with Michael it pays off.

Back