Why Are You Still A Michael Fan In 2008?

I don't know about those other sites, but this one deffo is definitely an "army of love" :D

I'm still a fan because he's one of a kind..there's no one that comes near him talent wise ...no one that captures my imagination...

I will always love him, forever! I don't know why xD But, let's change the question. Why not still a Michael Jackson fan?

Even if he never make a new album, even if he stop to sing and dance, i don't have motives for don't love him, for don't be supporting him. I just found reasons for love him more and more!

Michael Jackson is timeless. Everyday creates your history, every path you take you're leaving your legacy.

Still a fan because:

1. He made awesome music
2. He still makes awesome music.
3. He's been around for every era of my favorite styles of music (Motown, Disco, 80's, New-Jack and 90's, 2000's)
4. He makes every single type of my favorite genres (Pop, R&B, Hip-Hop, Disco, Funk, etc.)
5. I don't particularly give a sh*t if he had a pet chimp or a ferris wheel, because the allegations seem extremely dodgy at best, a f*c*i*n* joke at worst.
6. He's the best main-stream dancer in the world.
7. He's made the best music videos.

Think that about sums it up.

because its not my career for me to be dissappointed or satisfied with. I like MJ as an artist and a person and as a fan, i'm along for the ride...not steering the wheel and not being a backseat driver lol

I'm happy with whatever decision MJ makes with his life...it's his, not mine.

And i think it's silly at this point to think that there's no album coming. Personally lol

Agree J5. And as another poster said why does there have to be a reason to be a fan?

I have always been a fan. I love other music too but Michael is always on another level for me. He is the last of the living legends.

Talking about why I’m still a Michael Jackson fan after 26 years will never end and I will never stop being a fan. MJ is truly international and you can always find many reasons to love him. He inspired generations of new artists such as Chris Brown, Justin Temberlake, Beyoncé, Ne-Yo, etc… It is nice to listen to them and hear what they say about MJ. You can feel Michael in their performances and their songs, imagine the next generations who are inspired by those artist who are originally inspired by MJ, that’s why you will continue being MJ fan forever! It will never end with MJ! :)

Because we just love him! ;)
I am a fan since 1988, he is another part of me! :)

Last edited:
Cause Michael still inspires me so much over the past few years of my life and I will always continue to be his #1 fan, that's my that never dies and him creating great music will never die. Pure and Simple

I've been also a fan of his music only. And because I know how wonderful human being he is, I love his music even more. That makes me admire his imagination and what's going on in his abnormal head.

And also some classical composers have prepared their works for 7-8 years, so why couldn't Michael.

I've been a fan since the tender age of 12 so... I'm not prone to ever quit! :D
I've clung on to him through bad and good times and I'm elated he has finally gotten through the turmoil and has survived this well. He's a genuine hero, let alone a genius. I can't wait to see what he has up next for us!

I became a fan when I was seven.. during the Thriller era. I am now 33 years old with a birthday on the way in August.

I've always said that I'd probably be old and rockin' MJ in my rockin chair at 80. :lol:

Why am I still supporting Michael? I think it has to do with the fact that I care about him ,and think he's amazing.

to answere this... why wouldnt I be?!! lol.. Have Been supporting him all this time anyways!.. :)

I'm a fan from 2 years only and I can't imagine that I could be not ;) He is such a beautiful person, I love his voice and I never quit!! ;)

M_Angel_*

Back