Whats Your favourite scene from any film

Hi Galactus123 :ciao:

(ive posted another msg below a bit, as i didnt manage to access this clip yesterday but it worked today, thankyou)

Last edited:
a scene from an AMAZINGLY funny film is from the Epic Movie. its like a parody of the lion the witch and the wardrobe, with scenes including pirates of the carribean, harry potter and other hilarios parodys all mixed into one big film :D
here is a picture of one of the funny scenes where the main charecters are doing a battle scene [ based on narnia,] but its sooo funny !! :p
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/epic-Movie-epic-movie-678660_450_300.jpg
and some other scene from the film lol :p
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Epic-Movie-epic-movie-678616_320_240.jpg

a scene from an AMAZINGLY funny film is from the Epic Movie. its like a parody of the lion the witch and the wardrobe, with scenes including pirates of the carribean, harry potter and other hilarios parodys all mixed into one big film :D
here is a picture of one of the funny scenes where the main charecters are doing a battle scene [ based on narnia,] but its sooo funny !! :p
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/epic-Movie-epic-movie-678660_450_300.jpg
and some other scene from the film lol :p
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Epic-Movie-epic-movie-678616_320_240.jpg

Hi Rose :ciao:ive seen this film too and it is really funny lol !!!

2:11-3:33

You have to really watch the entire film [and know me relatively well] to understand why that is the scene I chose.

Another films scenes which I love are from Fred 2. Yes, I know probably most people hate Fred, or have never even heard of him, but I LOVE him! And his films are hilarious! If you have no idea who he is look him up on utube, he's soo funny. :p
My fave scene from Fred 2 is when Fred believes his teachers a vampire, and he squirts him with garlic sauce. It's funnier when you watch it if ya know what I mean :p lol
Heyy Lis how are you? And have you ever watched Fred 2 or heard of it? :)

Another films scenes which I love are from Fred 2. Yes, I know probably most people hate Fred, or have never even heard of him, but I LOVE him! And his films are hilarious! If you have no idea who he is look him up on utube, he's soo funny. :p
My fave scene from Fred 2 is when Fred believes his teachers a vampire, and he squirts him with garlic sauce. It's funnier when you watch it if ya know what I mean :p lol
Heyy Lis how are you? And have you ever watched Fred 2 or heard of it? :)

Hi Rose :ciao: Yes I have , well funny

Last edited:
Here is another movie has some of my favorite scenes in it. This is a 1993 thriller movie called Baazigar. This is the movie that made Shahrukh Khan the superstar that he is now.

This movie first takes place of what had happen 15 years ago. To Ajay's family the Sharmas who used to be very successful and wealthy. Because of the company that Ajay's father used to own. Until one day Ajay's parents decided to take pity on a friend of theirs and his 2 daughters. After his wife had died. And so they allowed them to come stay with them for awhile. Not knowing what will happen when they did. The father of the girls had cheated and stolen the Sharma Company from them. And claim the company for himself. Leaving Ajay's family broken and penniless. Which Ajay's father who suffers and dies from a heart attack. When he went out to get Ajay's baby sister medicine because she was sick. And the baby also dies from the sickness she had. Which then cause Ajay's mother with a lifetime of health problems. From the tremendous shock she had suffer from. Because of what had happen to her husband and daughter. Ajay who was still just kid at the time had to work and take care of his mother. 15 years later he is grown up and out for revenge. On the guy that cause all of what happen to his family 15 years ago.

Had to post the whole movie again. Since you tube didn't have all of my favorite scenes from this movie.

1:09:01-1:13:02

In this scene Ajay pretended to be in L.O.V.E. with Seema Chopra (Played by Shilpa Shetty). Who he was to marry her in this scene. Seema is the oldest daughter of Madan Chopra. The guy that stole his father's company from him. Ajay as part of his revenge kills Seema. By throwing her off the building. Knowing full well she has a fear of heights. Then after killing her he mails her suicide letter. That he tricked her in to writing it. And then signing it. Ajay went to go get her sister Priya (Played by Kajol). Who she loves and only knows him as race car driver Vicky Malhotra. She doesn't know the real story yet. Vicky is an old friend of Ajay's.

2:27:32-2:30:57

In this scene Ajay finally did exactly what Madan did 15 years ago with his father. And tells Madan who he really is. Who is father was. Which Madan seem to have forgotten about. Especially where he tried to molest Ajay's mother. When she came asking for money. That rightfully belong to her and not him.

2:32:45-3:01:32

In this scene Priya finally finds out the truth about Ajay. Where she then confronts him about it. And tells his story of what had happen 15 years ago to his family. Priya turns against her father. After finding out the truth about him. Ajay finally gets his revenge on Madan in this scene.

Last edited:
Hi MJsBollywoodGirl7 :ciao:thanks so much for the film, and writing the clips out you like and the times , and thankyou for everthing you wrote out:)

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...a=X&ei=pVsZUO7CCeOj0QW_x4GoBA&ved=0CFoQ9QEwAw
this is a pic from a film which stars elijah wood. who in my opinion, is a GREAT actor ;) .
the film is called green street and its about obsessed football fans, i think this scenes cute cause all his freinds come and help him finish a fight which he didnt mean to get into. :p i only like the film cause Elijah wood stars in it lol :p xxxso whatever scenes hes in, are the best scenes. the rest of the film is pretty...boring :rofl:
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=el...=160&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0,i:102

Last edited:
Hehee my fave films he stars in are
Lord Of The Rings :heart: ( obviously, one of the best films ever ! )
Flipper :blush:
Green Street Hooligans ( I Adore him in that film :p )
and lodsa others !! :p
this is one of my fave scenes from lord of the rings.
frodo is dying from the weight of the ring, he cant cope and has no strength to walk, he trips and falls and sam ( his best friend ) starts helping him remember his beloved shire, frodo starts freaking out so sam carries frodos weight and the torturous weight of the one ring, up the hill to mordor, where it will be destroyed forever. its such a moving scene, probablly the most moving scene i have EVER seen in a film...
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/pho...n-carry-you-frodo-and-sam-9448719-600-833.jpg
it is so moving, even more so when you watch the journey, besides, the film is over 9 hours long !!

Hehee my fave films he stars in are
Lord Of The Rings :heart: ( obviously, one of the best films ever ! )
Flipper :blush:
Green Street Hooligans ( I Adore him in that film :p )
and lodsa others !! :p
this is one of my fave scenes from lord of the rings.

frodo is dying from the weight of the ring, he cant cope and has no strength to walk, he trips and falls and sam ( his best friend ) starts helping him remember his beloved shire, frodo starts freaking out so sam carries frodos weight and the torturous weight of the one ring, up the hill to mordor, where it will be destroyed forever. its such a moving scene, probablly the most moving scene i have EVER seen in a film...
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/pho...n-carry-you-frodo-and-sam-9448719-600-833.jpg
it is so moving, even more so when you watch the journey, besides, the film is over 9 hours long !!

Hi Rose ,:ciao:yes your right it ,is such an amazing moment , bless Sam He is so loyal xxxxx

imgres

soo beautiful arent they :)

i love both these scenes in this film :) xx enjoy !!

i cant wait to watch that new wizard of oz film, thats gonna be sooo amazing ! are you exited too ? :)

Last edited:
This is my most favorite scene from the 1998 Shahrukh Khan comedy movie Duplicate.

It is about these 2 guys that looks exactly the same. One is good and the other one is bad. Bablu Chaudhary is an aspiring chef who works in a hotel. With his girlfriend Sonia (Played by Juhi Chawla). And Manu Dada is a gangster who robs a bank with his friend. Who is then later caught.

In this scene the police finally figures out that there 2 guys with the same face. So they gave Bablu a ID Card. So they know which one is which. But Bablu being the cute brainless lovable idiot that he is. Tells Manu who he meets for the first time ever. Tells him about his id card.

The scene is from 00:00 to 6:27.

Bebe is Bablu's mother in this scene.

Back