Whats Your favourite scene from any film

This is one of my favorite movie scenes. It is from the ending scene of the super hit 2007 bollywood movie Om Shanti Om. In this scene Shahrukh Khan's character Om confronts Mukesh for killing Shanti 30 years ago.

Clarity of it is not so good. But it is the only on you tube I could find the English subtitles for it.

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite movie scenes. It is from the ending scene of the super hit 2007 bollywood movie Om Shanti Om. In this scene Shahrukh Khan's character Om confronts Mukesh for killing Shanti 30 years ago.

Clarity of it is not so good. But it is the only on you tube I could find the English subtitles for it.

Hi there :ciao: MJsBollywoodGirl7 WoW!! thanks for that great clip !!

Hi there :ciao: MJsBollywoodGirl7 WoW!! thanks for that great clip !!

Your quite welcome here is another favorite movie scene of mine. This is from the 2002 Bollywood movie Devdas. Out of all the movies I had seen my beloved Shahrukh Khan in. I think he does best acting ever in this scene.

In this scene his character Devdas. Who said earlier in the movie to a friend of his. How he never drinks alcohol. But because of what his family did. Who forbids him to marry Paro (Played by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) the only girl he had ever love. He starts living in Chandramukhi's (Played by Madhuri Dixit) brothel. And starts his addiction to alcohol. Here is the English translation. From my dvd of this movie.

Chandramukhi: Your aren't accustomed to the drink. Why drink beyond your limits?

Devdas: What fool drinks to stay within limits?

I drink that I may force myself to stay on...

looking at you, tolerating you...

That I may lose my senses, to help me forget Paro

But Chandramukhi...

such are memories of Paro, they won't even let me lose my senses

Why, after all I drink, do memories of her haunt me day and night?

Why

oh why?

Why does man becomes so naive?

Why make mistakes?

Why...for foible...so harsh a punishment?

As to be rent asunder?

One enters matrimony, and the other...?

Slain

In what fain folly...

he forsakes the lotus...?

For a paper flower?

I fall...

Touch me not! I despise you!

I can't bare to see woman come to this. Begone

Never again shall I stand at this door

But yes, whenever I come to think of Paro, I shall

And come the guilt pangs, I shall come

For where else can I go?

There... I have sentence myself. Why punish yourself so?

Because every day, my heart is put to trial

Every day, this romance is tried

But every day, the verdict is the same

You are convicted

Paro

Back