Whats Your favourite scene from any film

:)Wow !! thanks MJJsBollywoodGirl7 :) :ciao:

Your quite welcome again.

Here is another one of my most favorite bollywood movie scenes for me is from the 1994 movie Anjaam. Where Shivani Chopra is out for revenge. No Hollywood movie can never make revenge scenes as good as the revenge scenes were in that movie. Here is my 2 favorite scenes from that movie.: Don't watch it if you can't handle the violence. What she does to them. Is something I so totally wish I could do to Dr. Death.

It starts at 1:53

In this scene Shivani kills the evil heartless jailer. For killing her late husband's unborn child. The Hindu goddess that those other women prisoners are worshipping is I believe Parvati. Who is the wife of Lord Shiva. And Lord Shiva is known as the destroyer god.

It starts at 2:49

In that scene Shivani after getting out of prison. Pays her brother in law a little visit. And gets her revenge on him. Since he cause the deaths of her sister and her daughter. The only family she had left. After he had thrown both of them out of the house. They were both killed by Shahrukh Khan's character Vijay. When his car hit them. She kills her brother in law because all he ever did was run after money. Money was all that he ever cared about. He never once cared about her sister who had health problems or let alone her daughter. Who he had to take care of later in the movie. After Shivani went to prison for causing the death of her husband. Which she did not do. Vijay was the one that killed her husband. But because of who he was. And because of his wealth and power he had gotten away with it. At the end of the movie Shivani does finally get her revenge on Vijay. Who had destroyed her life.

And song that is played through out both revenge scenes is I think just so beyond perfect. The lyrics are:

The fire of the counter attack rages
Now that she has set out to exact revenge
It's the fire of now that she seeks revenge
counter attack
Now that she slays her foes, she vanquishes evil
Justice shall prevail there shall be no sin
Sinners shall not be spared this vow she will not break
The law and justice have done enough atrocities
She is no longer scared of consequences
Now that she slays her foes, she vanquishes evil
It's the fire of counter attack

^ coolz :) bollywood flims look AWESOME!

Believe me when I say this. But they are very awesome. And I think they are 20 times better than Hollywood movies. I don't think Hollywood can never do some of the stuff that I had seen done in Bollywood movies. I have been a huge Bollywood fan for 7 years now. Shahrukh Khan is my number 1 favorite actor in the entire world. He is known to his fans as King Khan. And what I L.O.V.E. the most about him is that he is a MJ fan. In his movies One 2 Ka Four and Ra One he does an MJ impersonation in them. And I think he is quite good at them. Ever since what had happen to my beloved Michael. And because I still can't handle watching and listening to him like I used to. Shahrukh has been my Michael replacement. Watching him is almost like watching Michael. Except for the fact that he really can not sing. But his dancing is almost as good as Michael's. So he has definitely helped my Michael cravings a lot.

Here is a scene from another one of my favorite Bollywood movies Dhoom 2. Shahrukh is not in this movie. But some of my other favorite Bollywood actors are. Which are Hrithik Roshan, Bipasha Basu, Aishwarya Rai, and Abhishek Bachchan. Hrithik Roshan plays an international thief in this movie. And he is like the greatest thief in the world. He steals things by using different disguises. And the police has never saw what he actually looks like. And he only goes by the letter A.

In this scene the police are this one museum thinking that he is going to steal a necklace that is there. Where he is actually at another museum going to steal this diamond. That is guarded by armed guards.

Hi MJsBollywoodGirl7 :ciao:

Hi MJJ_4 All Time

Here is another one of my favorite Bollywood movie scenes. I had to post the whole movie. Since I just couldn't find just the scenes I had wanted to post. At least this has English subtitles to it. Just press the cc button.

This is the 2008 movie Ghajini. It is the remake of the 2005 Tamil version of the same name. I saw the Tamil version before seeing the Hindi version. And the Hindi version is way better than the Tamil. The best scenes are at:

2:14:00-2:33:52 Where Kalpana helps these bunch of young girls that were sold. Who Ghajini then killed her for it.

and

2:34:15 to 3:01:09 Sanjay finally gets his revenge on Ghajini for what he has done. And at the very end Kalpana comes back to Sanjay.

This movie is about a Medical student, Sunita, is driven by curiosity to study the case of Sanjay Singhania (Played by Aamir Khan), who is afflicted with short-term memory loss. She runs into him, befriends him, and finds out that he is out to kill a seemingly benevolent citizen, Ghajini Dharmatma. After warning the latter of the impending danger, she subsequently comes across a number of diaries written by Sanjay and attempts to put together a jigsaw puzzle as to how a successful and wealthy businessman became a crazed recluse, who re-lives his past through tattoos on his body, notes and Polaroid photographs on the wall of his Hiranandani Complex flat, and his sole obsession of carrying out his deadly mission - little knowing that Ghajini and his goons are out to erase every bit of evidence he has gathered and thus ensure that he ends up remembering nothing. But Sanjay is reminded later on after showing his diaries to him. That he demands her to take him to his place. So he can finally get his revenge on Ghajini. For not only causing Kalpana's death (His fiance in the movie. Played by Asin). And also causing him to have Short term memory loss.

you may laugh... but i LOVE these scenes from this HILARIOUS film called fred :D its a feature length film from the internet sensation FRED [lucas cruikshanks charecter] :p xx he has a very squeaky high-pitched voice but its sooo funny :p xx
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13800000/On-the-set-fred-the-movie-13861833-600-330.jpg
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13800000/Camping-fred-the-movie-13861875-450-680.jpg
i couldnt find many pictures from the movie, but these are from the Making of the movie, its a hilarious film :D xx
my fave scene is when fred tries on his 'inVisibilty cloak' which ends up being a dream, but its soooooo funny !!!! XD x

i love romeo+ juliet, but the leonardo dicaprio version :heart:
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11900000/R-J-romeo-and-juliet-11952879-800-531.jpg
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11900000/R-J-romeo-and-juliet-11952880-400-300.jpg
its soo cute xx
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Romeo---Juliet-romeo-and-juliet-151732_645_403.jpg
these pictures are of my fave scene. where romeo first sees and falls inlove with juliet . its soo romantic !!xx

Hi Rose :ciao:This film is so romantic :wub:

Back