Whats Your favourite scene from any film

7ee07d31.gif

wizardofoz.gif

Road_To_Emerald_City.jpg

Wizard_of_Oz-credit-speakingsoul.gif

pics of scenes i LOVE from The Wizard Of Oz

Ra One is a science fiction superhero movie. That came out last year. Shahrukh plays a video game maker living in London. He trys to fit in with his son prateek. So he makes this video game called Ra One. Ra One is the villain in the game that then comes alive in the real world. Who kills Prateek's father. Because he is looking for Lucifer. Which is Prateek's gaming name. G One who is the good guy in the game. Prateek's father created him. Using his own image. He also comes alive in the real world to stop Ra One. And saves Prateek and his mother Sonia.

This to me is like the best scene in the entire movie.

Ra One is just basically telling G One where Prateek's mother Sonia is right now.

The one lady is just telling the kids what isn't allowed to be done on the train. Until G one shows up and she is asking him to get out. Because it is a children only area. And the other passagers and workers are just pretty much saying. Why isn't the train stopping and stuff like that.

The song lyrics in this scene are:

Wicked speed. The destination ahead, the wind at my back.
A chilling gale, crosses your path, it stops you.
Time has chosen a moment. I will leave a mark in HIStory.
There's no fun when life isn't on the edge.
A strong heart never accepts defeat easily.
Doing the unimaginable is the mark of the brave.
I don't do it for myself.
I lay my life down for my kin.

Last edited:
Yeah I really thought so to. I had the movie on dvd for months. And I finally got to see this movie yesterday. Whats been stopping me was the MJ scene in this movie. Where Shahrukh imitated him. Because of my depression over Michael I just couldn't handle watching that scene. Now that 3 year long depression of mine is almost finally over. I can finally handle watching anything that is MJ related. And really enjoy it. Like I used to when we still had him. And the MJ scene if you ever watch the whole movie. Is like really funny. And Shahrukh is a fellow MJ fan. Which makes the scene even better. I can't tell you how many times since yesterday morning. I have watch this movie. Especially the train scene alone.

I LOVE dance. ive been dancing since i was 3 so, i love it to pieces!!
this scene is from step up 3... amazing DANCE FILM!!!! seriously, if you love dancing you have to watch this movie!
this clip aint the best quality but it really is awesome, cause the dancing is brilliant!!

Yeah I really thought so to. I had the movie on dvd for months. And I finally got to see this movie yesterday. Whats been stopping me was the MJ scene in this movie. Where Shahrukh imitated him. Because of my depression over Michael I just couldn't handle watching that scene. Now that 3 year long depression of mine is almost finally over. I can finally handle watching anything that is MJ related. And really enjoy it. Like I used to when we still had him. And the MJ scene if you ever watch the whole movie. Is like really funny. And Shahrukh is a fellow MJ fan. Which makes the scene even better. I can't tell you how many times since yesterday morning. I have watch this movie. Especially the train scene alone.

:huggy: xxxx

well, i havent seen this thread for awhile :bump
since posting here aaagesss ago, ive seen sooo many scenes i love from lots of different movies!!
the most recent film i saw was jingle all the way lol :p (its a christmas film)and i absolutely love the ending....but if you havent actually watched the film...i wont spoil it for you :p lol :D

i dont know if ive already posted about twilight before? if so sorry lol :p but one of my fave scenes from that movie is the scene where edward and bella are at prom...omg its soo romantic! :girl_sigh: i wanna slow dance with edward ! hes soo cute :blush: lol :heart:

well, i havent seen this thread for awhile :bump
since posting here aaagesss ago, ive seen sooo many scenes i love from lots of different movies!!
the most recent film i saw was jingle all the way lol :p (its a christmas film)and i absolutely love the ending....but if you havent actually watched the film...i wont spoil it for you :p lol :D

i dont know if ive already posted about twilight before? if so sorry lol :p but one of my fave scenes from that movie is the scene where edward and bella are at prom...omg its soo romantic! :girl_sigh: i wanna slow dance with edward ! hes soo cute :blush: lol :heart:

Hiya Rose :ciao:I love the twilight saga too :wub:fab films i love them all :wub:

V for Vendetta, the last scene is one of my favorites. Also from the same movie Valerie's letter.
Also the ending of Amelie

Okay, so I know this isnt exactly a film... but this is a scene from CATS the musical ''film'' which i have loved since I was a little kid :wub: and the dancing is just...INCREDIBLE :swoon:
and dont you think Mr Mistoffelees is just soo cute?! :wub: :heart:

:heart: :wub: :swoon: :happy_dance: I :heart: CATS the musical soo MUCH!!

When Marty and Doc go back to the future
"Roads? ...where we are going we don't need
...Roads" and they fly off in the delorian

time machine.

^Hehe Hi Lis

Yep Isn't it ? :heart: I also love the start of BTTF 2 For me that is a sequel which is as fine as the first film. Well I was on my Kindle last night so I don't know how to post videos but meant to add the videos

I like Phantom too. It's Beautiful.

^Hehe Hi Lis

Yep Isn't it ? :heart: I also love the start of BTTF 2 For me that is a sequel which is as fine as the first film. Well I was on my Kindle last night so I don't know how to post videos but meant to add the videos

I like Phantom too. It's Beautiful.

Hiya Wendijane :ciao:hows you xxx ,I really love these films they are totally awesome :) :) great clip again :) xx

Back